Da Cube of ZETSUBOU!

.Nu-13

[center]
[size="7"][b]Errata: Quick-Play Spell Card[/b][/size]
[img]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/804/161805.jpg[/img]
[i]Activate only when your opponent activates a card effect that would destroy a face-up "Meklord Emperor" monster(s) you control. Negate the activation on that card and destroy it. Then, send 1 "Meklord Emperor" monster you control to the Graveyard and Special Summon 1 "Meklord Astro Mekanikle" from your hand or Deck, ignorign any and all Summoning Conditions. Then, select a number of Synchro Monsters in either player's Graveyard up to the number of Synchro Monsters that were equipped to the sent monster and equip the to the Summoned monster.[/i]

I know that Mekanikle is a Nomi, but let's play BKSS and assume that this card can Summon it.[/center]

Situational or not, I think this card is very beneficial, I mean Special Summoning a Meklord ignoring any and all summoning conditions? Why debate it to be a Quick Spell or a counter trap? Hell, it can be any type of Spell or Trap card, it can even be a monster card with the right card mechanics, very effective and well designed card I say! Forget the politics in the game! Just enjoy the custom card that this man has made! 10/10

Archived