Joker's Ace

:bcoe

[b]Both players select 1 level 5 or higher monster on the opposite side of the field and switch control of these monsters [u]with each other[/u].[/b]

That should be the OCG fixed. The Underlined bit is what i'm not too sure about but I'm pretty confident I got it right. good card but must be used in the right situation.

[quote name='Elemental Dragon' timestamp='1300389151' post='5079146']
Funny enough. I was thinking of the very same card when I was fixing OCG. BUT! Creature swap is that you choose your own monster to swap. Not your opponents
[/quote]

Nice catch.

However, it's nothing special, just a Creature Swap with low range and a higher spell speed. Maybe add something else, like additional ATK to the selected monsters.
Just an idea, it's not too creative how it is now.
7.5/10

[quote name='Elemental Dragon' timestamp='1300388291' post='5079115']
[b]Both players select 1 level 5 or higher monster on the opposite side of the field and switch control of these monsters [u]with each other[/u].[/b]

That should be the OCG fixed. The Underlined bit is what i'm not too sure about but I'm pretty confident I got it right. good card but must be used in the right situation.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure my OCG is ok the way it is. The controller can [u]only[/u] give up a level 5 monster and the opponent doesn't have a choice in the effect, so your version is way off.

[quote name='Elemental Dragon' timestamp='1300389604' post='5079172']
But then the card is broken as it is unfair that you get higher and he gets only level 5. Y'see?
[/quote]

its not. you could swap a level 1 for a level 8 with creature swap. your missing the limitations of the card.

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1300388842' post='5079136']
Useless. Creature Swap does the same thing, but has far wider range of targets. Well, this one is a Quick-Play, but still
[/quote]

This card is very different to creature swap.

You get to choose what card to swap for and you can do it during your opponents turn. The restrictions may seem like too big of a neg, but since there are so many level 5 monsters you can normal (without tribute) or special summon in most new archtypes, you could prevent some serious damage if played right. Being able to do it during there turn could heavily disrupt a synchro or any other level 5 or higher ignition effect(once its changed) monster and you could chain this with their monsters to prevent effects.

Archived