Poison Spore Plant - Venom Counter Card

Skymiles

Yet another card that I have made, please rate :)

[img]http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2005/362176d.jpg[/img]

Lore: This card may be Special Summoned if your opponent has 1 or more monster on their side of the field and you have none. When this is summoned place 1 venom counter on this card and all of your opponents face up monsters.

Thanks. ^_^

[quote name='Elemental Dragon' timestamp='1300395340' post='5079389']
Okay. Glad u followed my advice. What does s venom counter actually do?!
[/quote]

A venom counter is a counter that is used by many different cards in different ways.
This card just supplies them, cards like venom serpent and venom snake make great use of venom counters.
Venom burn (trap) and venom swamp (spell) also have to do with venom counters.

[quote name='Elemental Dragon' timestamp='1300395690' post='5079402']
I'm aware of that. But does this card have any extra effect. Does the venom do Anything to help thus card.
[/quote]

No, this card is what's known as a "counter supplier". It places counters on cards so that you may use another card's effect more easily.

OCG fix :If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Summoned place 1 Venom counter on all face-up monsters on the field (except Venom monsters).
I think that's the correct OCG. Little tip : No one uses Venom anymore. They affect your precious monsters and the only good card in the whole archtype was Vennominaga and she is still tier 0. The effect is unoriginal, Venom monsters tend to not place venom counters on your own monsters. Pic is quite bad, did you google it ? All in all, a bad card. 6/10 I'll give you a break cause you're unexperienced.

[quote name='Endless Nightmares' timestamp='1300396275' post='5079432']
OCG fix :If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Summoned place 1 Venom counter on all face-up monsters on the field (except Venom monsters).
I think that's the correct OCG. Little tip : No one uses Venom anymore. They affect your precious monsters and the only good card in the whole archtype was Vennominaga and she is still tier 0. The effect is unoriginal, Venom monsters tend to not place venom counters on your own monsters. Pic is quite bad, did you google it ? All in all, a bad card. 6/10 I'll give you a break cause you're unexperienced.
[/quote]

Listen, I'm sick of people saying "Nobody uses this anymore!". I don't give a crap if nobody uses it anymore. You don't have to make everything to 5Ds standards you know!

IMO the best series are:

1. Yugioh GX
2. Yugioh Duel Monsters
3. Yugioh 5Ds

I know the pic is bad, i made this in a minute. if you want a good card I have made go check out my Blue Eyes Shadow Dragon

[quote name='Skymiles' timestamp='1300396572' post='5079446']
Listen, I'm sick of people saying "Nobody uses this anymore!". I don't give a crap if nobody uses it anymore. You don't have to make everything to 5Ds standards you know! [b] But it sure would help[/b]

IMO the best series are:

1. Yugioh GX
2. Yugioh Duel Monsters
3. Yugioh 5Ds

I know the pic is bad, i made this in a minute. if you want a good card I have made go check out my Blue Eyes Shadow Dragon
[/quote]
I'm not saying it should be up to 5Ds standards (because I doubt you could make cards even close to that standard) and secondly, I don't want to look at your Blue Eyes Shadow Dragon. I gave you advice, I even rated your card 6/10 but never again after you rated Yugioh Duel Monsters the 2nd best series, it's 3rd. The rules were all one-sided and normlally sucked.

[quote name='Endless Nightmares' timestamp='1300398125' post='5079503']
I'm not saying it should be up to 5Ds standards (because I doubt you could make cards even close to that standard) and secondly, I don't want to look at your Blue Eyes Shadow Dragon. I gave you advice, I even rated your card 6/10 but never again after you rated Yugioh Duel Monsters the 2nd best series, it's 3rd. The rules were all one-sided and normlally sucked.
[/quote]

Sorry for getting a bit angry there. I've not had a good day is all. I still think DM is better than 5Ds though.

[quote name='Skymiles' timestamp='1300398788' post='5079533']
Sorry for getting a bit angry there. I've not had a good day is all. I still think DM is better than 5Ds though.
[/quote]
Why ? I'm sorry too. It's just I'm a bit of a grammar/OCG nazi and I just get a bit pisssed off when peole make easy mistakes. Your cards are good, your OCG and image sources need some work though. PM me if you are unsure or having maker's block.

Archived