"Forgot your password" doesn't work

Temp_username

Question

I signed up last year and made some cards. I didn't remember my username, so I used the "forgot my password" feature. However, I never get the e-mails, not even in my junk folder, yet my e-mail address is still in use on this website. I had to use an alternate e-mail address to register a temp account just to post here. What's going on, and how do I get it fixed?

9 answers to this question

I'm sending you my e-mail address by PM.

My cards have a Pokémon theme including cards called "Ash's Stubborness," "Misty's Temper," and "Brock's Wisdom."

I still have the cards (and also the pictures I used) saved on my hard drive, so I could redo them without too much effort if necessary, but I at least want to be able to still use my primary e-mail address if I have to reregister.

I was going to say, if you remembered your username you could have a Moderator find it. Sometimes YCM doesn't e-mail me either, it could be because AOL is retarded or that (as Mech said) you have some setting on.

Without knowing the username there really isn't much that I can think to be done, unless Mods can search users by their e-mail?

Archived