Wonders of the Sky

I haven't been on here lately creating new cards, so I'm gonna make up for some lost time. This archetype is about the Sky and some of its aspects. (quote: And no, it's not Sky Scourge, because I find them complicated.)

[spoiler=Elements of the Sky]Arashi, the Storm Bringer
WIND / Level 4
[Warrior/Effect]
ATK/1750 DEF/1200
When this card is Normal Summoned, add 1 "Aspect of the Sky - Storm" from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 card your opponent control. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, by removing 1 "Aspect of the Sky - Storm" from your Graveyard, Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position.

Ame, the Rain Dancer
WATER / Level 4
[Aqua/Effect]
ATK/1500 DEF/2100
When this card is Normal Summoned, add 1 "Aspect of the Sky - Rain" from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. While in Defense Position, this card is the only attack target for your opponent's monster. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, by removing 1 "Aspect of the Sky - Rain" from your Graveyard, Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position.

Taiyo, the Shining Sun
LIGHT / Level 4
[Fairy/Effect]
ATK/1600 DEF/800
When this card is Normal Summoned, add 1 "Aspect of the Sky - Sun" from your Deck to your hand. When this card destroys a monster whose ATK is lower than that of this card, you gain Life Points equal to the difference. (Damage calculation is applied normally) If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, by removing 1 "Aspect of the Sky - Sun" from your Graveyard, Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position.

Kumo, the Drifting Cloud
DARK / Level 4
[Warrior/Effect]
ATK/1800 DEF/1000
When this card is Normal Summoned, add 1 "Aspect of the Sky - Cloud" from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, discard 1 "Aspect of the Sky - Cloud" from your hand and draw 2 cards. This card can attack a number of times equal to the number of cards you control with "Aspect of the Sky" written in their card text. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, by removing 1 "Aspect of the Sky - Cloud" from your Graveyard, Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position.

Kiri, the Lurking Mist
DARK / Level 4
[Fiend/Effect]
ATK/1700 DEF/1500
When this card is Normal Summoned, add 1 "Aspect of the Sky - Mist" from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, your opponent selects 1 monster you control and flip all monsters you control into face-down Defense Position (including this card), then rearrange Monster Card Zone(s). Your opponent chooses 1 card face-down. If you opponent chose the wrong card he/she selected, your opponent takes damage equal to the ATK of the monster he/she chose. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, by removing 1 "Aspect of the Sky - Mist" from your Graveyard, Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position.

Kaminari, the Striking Lightning
LIGHT / Level 4
[Thunder/Effect]
ATK/1650 DEF/1500
When this card is Normal Summoned, add 1 "Aspect of the Sky - Lightning" from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, select 1 monster your opponent controls. The selected monster cannot attack until the end of your opponent's End Phase. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, by removing 1 "Aspect of the Sky - Lightning" from your Graveyard, Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position.

Ozora, the Almighty Sky
LIGHT / Level 10
[Fairy/Effect]
ATK/3000 DEF/2400
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except if there are 6 "Aspect of the Sky" cards with different names removed from play. When this card is summoned successfully, add 1 "Enveloping Sky" from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, select 1 card with "Aspect of the Sky" in its name that's removed from play, this card gains the effect of the selected card until the End Phase. If this card is destroyed while "Enveloping Sky" is on the field, by removing 1 monster with "Aspect of the Sky" written in its card text from your hand or Graveyard from play, Special Summon this card from the Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spell & Traps]Aspect of the Sky - Storm
[Spell]
Activate only when you control 1 "Arashi, the Storm Bringer" on your side of the field. When this card is activated, by discarding your entire hand, destroy a number of cards your opponent control equal to the number of card you discarded with "Aspect of the Sky" in their name or written in the card text. [/spoiler]

I'll update you with more cards later. Until then, KEEP ON DUELING!!
I think you have too many types within the archetype (I count 5). Try to pick 2 or perhaps 3 types only; that will make your Deck a bit more consistent and less vulnerable to "Rivalry of Warlords". For example, Kumo and Kiri could very well be Aqua-Type (as both mist and cloud are water in gas state), while Arashi and Ozora could be Thunder-Type. The sun-related monsters could be changed to Thunder as well, since thunder is more related to energy than a Fairy; that way your archetype will be composed of Aqua and Thunder-Type monsters.
Also, I think WIND Attribute would fit Ozora better than LIGHT, as he/she represents the Sky, not Heaven.

The effects of your monsters mention "Aspect of the Sky" cards, but I don't see any card with that name. Unless you make them, I cannot tell with accuracy if your cards are good, bad or overpowered. But so far they are looking well, except for the fact that they can search the cards that Special Summon them. But that only happens when you Normal Summon them so I don't think they are overpowered.

I will only comment on Kumo, which has the ability of giving you a +1 with ease. I think you should add either a cost or a restriction to balance it.

Archived