Sasuke's Return! The DNA Pokemon-Mewtwo

I'm back, and if anyone actually remembers me, they should remember this card terrorizing contests a year ago. Until I left. Now, it's back. Enjoy. It has a new and improved effect, and OCG should be OK. Rate all you want! :D

Pokemon- Mewtwo, Spellcaster Supreme
DARK
Level 10
Psychic/Effect

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand by removing from play 3 monsters with "Pokemon" in their names on your side of the field. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell cards. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, by paying 2000 Life Points, you can send 1 monster on your side of the field to the Graveyard to have this card gain the ATK of the tributed card until the End Phase of your turn.
ATK:3500
DEF:1000

AuraBlaster??

This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell Cards. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can pay 2000 Life Points to send 1 monster on your side of the field to the Graveyard to have this card gain the ATK of the sent card, until the End Phase.

maybe you should lowered its ATK,because it already has an ability to increase the ATK itself??

nice you decided to go back here:)

[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1300807169' post='5089465']
AuraBlaster??

This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell Cards. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can pay 2000 Life Points to send 1 monster on your side of the field to the Graveyard to have this card gain the ATK of the sent card, until the End Phase.

maybe you should lowered its ATK,because it already has an ability to increase the ATK itself??

nice you decided to go back here:)
[/quote]

Yes! That's me! Finally someone remembers me! :D
The effect seems uber, but considering the effort needed to summon this card, it should be OK. And I need to pay 1/4 of my LP each turn, so without healing cards, I can only do this for 4 turns. Opponent can simply stall with Marshmallon or Reaper, so there ARE counters to this card. Thanks for the review and FOR REMEMBERING ME!!!

[quote name='Codename: Lady']

Shouldn't this be placed in Pop Culture Cards?
[/quote]

Nah, its written, which means no pic, and I can't post it in Pop. That means I post it here.

Archived