Archetype Based on Nuclear Fusion

Well, this currently an idea for a fan fic, but I'll just release this, and the other custom archetype later. Well, what do you think...? The focus is on backrow destruction, with Heavy Storm banned, this archetype might do some good.

[center][u]Monsters[/u]
[color="#FF8C00"][b]Recycling Fusion of the Nuclear Prower[/b][/color]
EARTH
Level 4
ATK/1400 DEF/900
[Rock/Effect]
Once per turn, you can send any numbers of Spell or Trap Cards in your Spell & Trap Card Zone to the Graveyard, to increase the ATK of this card by 300 for each card sent. During the End Phase that this card battled, if this card's ATK is higher than its original ATK, reduce this card's ATK by that difference.

[color="#FF8C00"][b]Recycling Fission of the Nuclear Prower[/b][/color]
FIRE
Level 3
ATK/1100 DEF/1900
[Pyro/Effect]
If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can select 1 monster on the field. Send all Spell and Trap Cards you control to the Graveyard, and increase the ATK of that monster by 500 for each card sent by this effect.

[color="#FF8C00"][b]Energizing Supplier of the Nuclear Prower[/b][/color]
FIRE
Level 6
ATK/2300 DEF/2100
[Pryo/Effect]
If you control a face-up "Nuclear" monster, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. If you do, discard 1 "Nuclear" card from your hand during each of your End Phases. If you cannot, destroy this card. When this card attacks a monster, destroys it by battle, and sends it to the Graveyard, add 1 "Nuclear" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Energizing Supplier of the Nuclear Prower".

[color="#FF8C00"][b]Third Component of the Nuclear Prower[/b][/color]
EARTH
Level 2
ATK/400 DEF/800
[Machine/Union]
Once per turn, you can equip this card to a "Nuclear Cythonian" monster you control as an Equip Card OR Unequip it and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While Equipped to a monster by this effect, when it attacks, at the end of the Damage Step, select and destroy 1 Spell or Trap on each side of the field. (A monster can only by equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)

[color="#FF8C00"][b]Nuclear Atom[/b][/color]
Level 1
LIGHT
ATK/0 DEF/0
[Aqua/Effect]
When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon as many "Nuclear Atom"(s) from your Deck as possible in face-up Attack Position. You can remove from play this card in your Graveyard and 1 "Nuclear Prower" monster from your Graveyard to add 1 "Nuclear" card from your Deck to your hand.

[color="#9932CC"][b]Sunman, the Champion, and Nuclear Holder of the Nuclear Cythonian[/b][/color]
LIGHT
Level 8
ATK/2800(Trololol) DEF/2500
[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]
1 "Nuclear Prower" monster + 1 "Nuclear" monster
When this card is Fusion Summoned, you can add 1 "Nuclear Reactor" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. If there is a face-up "Nuclear Artificial Sun", you can discard 1 card, to add 1 "Nuclear Prower" monster from your Deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed, and sent to the Graveyard, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

[color="#9932CC"][b]Rei, Ultimate Women of the Nuclear Cythonian[/b][/color]
DARK
Level 9
ATK/2900 DEF/2600
[Winged Beast/Effect]
"Recycling Fission of the Nuclear Prower"+"Recycling Fusion of the Nuclear Prower"
This card can only be Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, by Fusion Summon with the above materials. During your Stanby Phase, you can return 1 "Nuclear" card that is removed from play to your Graveyard. You can remove from play 2 "Nuclear Reactors" and 1 "Nuclear" monster from your hand or Graveyard to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. The effects of Spell or Trap Cards cannot be activated in response to this card's effect. If this card is in the Graveyard during the opponent's End Phase, you can remove this card from play to destroy 1 card on the field.
[spoiler=Well, this is a test Summoning Chant]Through the heavens call, the depths of the underworld call for your aid. Now shine from the above and put everything into ruins. Fusion Summon! Destroy everything, Rei, Ultimate Women of the Nuclear Cythonian.[/spoiler]

[u]Spells[/u]
[color="#00FF00"][b]Nuclear Artificial Sun[/b][/color]
Field Spell
During each of your End Phases, gain 300 Life Points for every face-up "Nuclear" monster you control. When this card you control is sent to the Graveyard, add 1 "Nuclear Reactor" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

[color="#00FF00"][b]Nuclear Dojo[/b][/color]
Continuous Spell
Once per turn, you can send 1 "Nuclear Prower" monster from Deck to the Graveyard, and increase the ATK of all "Nuclear Prower" monster by the Level of the sent monster x 100 until the End Phase. During your Main Phase, by sending this face-up card to the Graveyard, 1 face-up "Nuclear" monster you control can attack twice during this turn's Battle Phase.

[u]Traps[/u]
[color="#FF0000"][b]Nuclear Reactor[/b][/color]
Normal Trap
Remove from play, from either side of the field, your hand, or Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters listed on a "Nuclear Cythonian" Fusion Monster Card, and Special Summon that monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) When this face-down card on the field is sent to the Graveyard, add 1 "Nuclear Prower" monster from your Deck to your hand.

[color="#FF0000"][b]Nuclear Meltdown[/b][/color]
Counter Trap
Activate only when a Spell or Trap Card you control would be destroyed by a card effect. Remove from play 1 "Nuclear Atom", 1 "Nuclear Prower" monster, and 1 "Nuclear Reactor" from your side of the field, hand, or Graveyard. Negate the activation of that card, and destroy it, and 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.
[/center]
Nuclear Atom
Level 1
WATER
ATK/0 DEF/0
[Aqua/Effect]
When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon as many "Nuclear Atom"(s) from your Deck as possible in face-up Attack Position. [b]You can remove this card in your Graveyard[/b] and 1 "Nuclear Prower" monster from your Graveyard to add 1 "Nuclear" card from your Deck to your hand.

What?
[quote name='Psychic Almighty' timestamp='1300906174' post='5091770']
Nuclear Atom
Level 1
WATER
ATK/0 DEF/0
[Aqua/Effect]
When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon as many "Nuclear Atom"(s) from your Deck as possible in face-up Attack Position. [b]You can remove this card in your Graveyard[/b] and 1 "Nuclear Prower" monster from your Graveyard to add 1 "Nuclear" card from your Deck to your hand.

What?
[/quote]
Took me a while to see what you meant. It was supposed to say remove from play, rather than just "remove", I'll fix that.
I think that you got many things going in your Deck:
1. (As you mention) Spell and Trap removal, including your own.
2. It has a nice search power: You got 3 cards that search "Nuclear" monsters.
3. In involves the removal of cards from play.
4. The main card is a Trap (which is quite original).

So I suggest to pick 2 of those themes. I personally would pick 1. and 4., reduce the number of Searchers to 2 or even 1; as for the card removal, I think you should reduce (or even eliminate) the requirement of Monsters (Spell/Trap cards are fine) because if you don't, chances are that you will run out of "material" for your effect quickly unless you start milling your Deck to send a bunch of monsters to the Graveyard.

Also, their names are too long and they all have different Attributes and Types (you have a Plant in there, how is a plant related to Nuclear Fusion?); in short, they don't resemble an Archetype except for "Nuclear" in their names. I suggest to either choose an Attribute for all of them, or a type, or even both: FIRE or LIGHT Attribute would fit them well, and I feel that Pyro would the Type for them; combined, LIGHT Pyro monsters would be the best choice because "Helios", a monster based on the sun, has precisely this combination.
As for the names, you can shorten them, for example:
Rei - Ultimate Armed Women of the Nuclear Cythonian --> Rei - Ultimate Nuclear Cythonian

Finally, it lacks of Synchros, Fusions (which is kind of ironic, as they are based on Nuclear [b]Fusion[/b]), and Exceeds, so most of the Time they won't have a chance against modern Decks (both real and other fictional decks from other users). Because of the previous comment, I strongly suggest to base them on Fusions (Rei, for example, could very well be the Fusion of "Fission" and "Fusion", instead of being an Effect Monster; it even got a similar Summoning requirement to Fusions.)
And now that I think about it, you could turn their main card "Nuclear Fusion" into the Nuclear version of "Polymerization", that way Nuclears will put even more focus to this card (similar to how Koa'ki Meiru focus on the Core).
Well, Nuclear Reactors prevent Meltdowns and explosions. So its natural that I make them involve that card.
I see, well, thanks, I will go for some of the suggestions, but I think I'll keep the names though. Though, I might do a small tweak in them.
You'll just have to give a moment to edit these, lol. Then tell what you think afterwords, okay. I also updated with Energizing Supplier of the Nuclear Prower. And I edited Nuclear Dojo and some monsters.
Also, an Exceed Monster later on?

Also, Rei is a reference to a character, which is why she is a Winged Beast, so I'm keeping her that way. Also, if you know the character Rei is referring to, then you can tell where Nuclear Dojo comes from. Sunman I just got from a lulzy video.
"Day man, champion of the... Su- Sun! Fights against the... Night man! Yea. Day man, yea!"

Archived