Some random stuff out of nowhere

.Nu-13

[color="#FF8C00"][b]Synchro Gardna[/b][/color]
[i]EARTH/Warrior - Tuner/1/200/600
During either player's turn, you can discard this card and declare 1 type of card. (Monster, Spell, Trap) Until the End Phase, Synchro Monsters are unaffected by the effects of cards of the declared type.[/i]

[color="#FF8C00"][b]Stardust Trumpeteer[/b][/color]
[i]WIND/Spellcaster - Tuner/1/500/100
If you control a face-up Dragon-Type Synchro Monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you control a face-up Dragon-Type Synchro Monster, you can remove this card from your Graveyard from play to draw 2 cards. Then, discard 1 card. You can use the effect of "Stardust Trumpeteer" only once per turn.[/i]

[color="#FF8C00"][b]Grave Guardian[/b][/color]
[i]DARK/Fiend - Effect/4/0/2000
Cards in either player's Graveyard cannot be affected by card effects, except for their own effects. The effects of all cards in either player's Graveyard are negated. If this card on the field is destroyed, remove from play 1 card from your opponent's Graveyard.[/i]

[color="#FF8C00"][b]The Agent of Rage - Neptune[/b][/color]
[i]LIGHT/Fairy - Effect/4/1800/1000
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can send 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can send 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster you control to the Graveyard to draw 1 card. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, add 1 of your removed from play LIGHT Fairy-Type monsters to your hand.[/i]

[color="#FF8C00"][b]The Agent of Tranquility - Uranus[/b][/color]
If this card is in your Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster from your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You can use this effect only once per turn. This card cannot declare an attack or be Tributed the turn it is Summoned.[/i]

[color="#FF8C00"][b]Meklord Army of Mekanikle[/b][/color]
[i]LIGHT/Machine - Effect/4/1900/1900
This card gains 100 ATK for each "Meklord" monster you control. Once per turn, you can select 1 face-up monster you control. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the selected monsters's ATK. If you would Summon a "Meklord Astro Mekanikle", you can treat this 1 card as 3 monsters.[/i]

[color="#00FF00"][b]Psychic Terminal[/b][/color]
[i]Quick-Play Spell
Send 1 Psychic-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. Add 1 Psychic-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.[/i]

[color="#00FF00"][b]Nordic Spirit Feast[/b][/color]
[i]Quick-Play Spell
Select 1 face-up "Nordic Alfar" monster you control. Special Summon 2 "Nordic Alfar" monsters from your Deck and destroy the selected monster.[/i]

[color="#00FF00"][b]Nebula Swarm[/b][/color]
[i]Field Spell
Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 Reptile-Type "Worm" monster from your Deck in face-down Defense Position. Once per turn, a Reptile-Type "Worm" monster is not destroyed by battle and you take no Battle Damage from that battle. If this card is removed from the field, you can remove from play, from your field or Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters listed on a "Worm Zero" in your Extra Deck, and Special Summon it. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.)[/i]

[color="#00FF00"][b]Meklord Assemble[/b][/color]
[i]Normal Spell
Add 1 "Meklord" monster from your Deck to your hand.[/i]

[b][color="#FF00FF"]Tiki Blessing[/color][/b]
[i]Continuous Trap Card
After activation, Special Summon this card; it is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Rock-Type/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 1800). (This card is still treated as a Trap Card.) Once per turn, you can discard 1 card and select 1 Trap Card in your Graveyard. Special Summon it to your side of the field as an Normal Monster Card. (Rock-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0.)[/i]

Will add moar
During either player's turn, you can discard this card and declare 1 type of card. (Monster, Spell, Trap) Until the End Phase, Synchro Monsters are unaffected by the effects of cards of the declared type.[/i]
[b]Simple. I like it. Level 1 make it's for ze obvious Formula Synchron and One for One. Use this during your turn and declare say Trap, your not going to have to worry at all for any Mirror Forces, Dimensional Prisons, etc. Not much to say really. Good card is good. Yeah, my reviews are really decreasing in length D:[/b]

If you control a face-up Dragon-Type Synchro Monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you control a face-up Dragon-Type Synchro Monster, you can remove this card from your Graveyard from play to draw 2 cards. Then, discard 1 c[/i]ard.
[b]First effect is good for the obvious reasons. Second effect reminds me a bit to much of Graceful Charity. Being able to say, dump 3 of these in the Graveyard, well that's a draw 6 and discard 3 if you use it all at once. Perhaps add an "You can activate the effect of 1 "Stardust Trumpeteer" per turn" kind of drawback to balance it out? Once good, it's a good card for being a Level 1 Tuner that can get easy presence on the field, it's just the main / second effect that needs working on.[/b]

Will review the rest later on, needz to train meh pokemon for second Elite Four match xD

Since I don't want to die in a hole...

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1300894777' post='5091503']

[b]I don't know if this would be limited or not. I guess the only effecting Synchros (therefore a max of about 2 monsters at anyone time, makes it balanced, and very strong.[/b]

If you control a face-up Dragon-Type Synchro Monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you control a face-up Dragon-Type Synchro Monster, you can remove this card from your Graveyard from play to draw 2 cards. Then, discard 1 card. You can use the effect of "Stardust Trumpeteer" only once per turn.[/i]

[b]Rubbish name is rubbish. Lol. Should have been a non-tuner, Majestic Dragon gogogo! A reasonably balanced +1 effect.[/b]

Cards in either player's Graveyard cannot be affected by card effects, except for their own effects. The effects of all cards in either player's Graveyard are negated. If this card on the field is destroyed, remove from play 1 card from your opponent's Graveyard.[/i]

[b]Do the first two sentences contradict each other? Screws with a lot of decks.[/b]

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can send 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can send 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster you control to the Graveyard to draw 1 card. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, add 1 of your removed from play LIGHT Fairy-Type monsters to your hand.[/i]

[b]Mill effect is good. Make it add 1 LIGHT Fairy-type from graveyard to hand (thus the card you milled). Name is unfitting imo[/b]

If this card is in your Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster from your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You can use this effect only once per turn. This card cannot declare an attack or be Tributed the turn it is Summoned.[/i]

[b]You said Uranus :lol: Now I see why you did that with Neptune. Handy dandy Special Summon for Synchro.[/b]

[i]Quick-Play Spell
Send 1 Psychic-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. Add 1 Psychic-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.[/i]

[b]Solid deck thinner that can search out the two strongest monsters in ones deck instantly immediately. Probably abusable.[/b]

[i]Quick-Play Spell
Select 1 face-up "Nordic Alfar" monster you control. Special Summon 2 "Nordic Alfar" monsters from your Deck and destroy the selected monster.[/i]

[b]I know nothing of Nordics, so I'll leave this one. :( [/b]

[i]Continuous Spell Card
Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 Reptile-Type "Worm" monster from your Deck in face-down Defense Position. Once per turn, a Reptile-Type "Worm" monster is not destroyed by battle and you take no Battle Damage from that battle. If this card is removed from the field, you can remove from play, from your field or Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters listed on a "Worm Zero" in your Extra Deck, and Special Summon it. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.)[/i]

[b]Feels a bit of a random collection of effects. Cool name though.[/b]
[/quote]

Am I safe now?

[b]Rubbish name is rubbish. Lol. Should have been a non-tuner, Majestic Dragon gogogo! A reasonably balanced +1 effect.[/b]
Heard it somewhere :/ I think being a non-Tuner would make it better, as we have plenty of good Level 1 tuners already

[b]Do the first two sentences contradict each other? Screws with a lot of decks.[/b]
No. First one prevents the use of cards like Monster Reborn, and second one negates the effect of stuff like Glow-Up Bulb.

[b]Mill effect is good. Make it add 1 LIGHT Fairy-type from graveyard to hand (thus the card you milled). Name is unfitting imo[/b]
Rather no. As you would most probably remove that monster for Hyperion. What to change it to?

Yes, you are safe :D

[b]I like it. It's like a mini Necrovalley and mixed with D.D Crow. I'd use it in Chaos Stun or something, but it'd wouldn't work with Chaos Sorcerer....would it?[/b]

[b]Not sure how beneficial it is, due to me not knowing much about the Agent Archetype. However, it must be beneficial seeing it can fill up the Grave decently, give you draw power, be a beatstick, and recycle a removed from play Fairy of the LIGHT Variety. That makes it feel a bit overpowered though, although this most likely wouldn't even get hit by the banlist. Perhaps make the ATK 1700 or 1600 instead? May be unnecessary.[/b]

[b]Easy presence on the field is all. 1800 beatstick like the above is good. It can combo well with the above too, due to it's cost of removing a Fairy. Pretty balanced.[/b]

[i]Quick-Play Spell
[b]Simple card is simple. Not much to say except it's pretty good.[/b]

[i]Quick-Play Spell
[b]Reminds me of Rescue Cat, but with it's drawbacks all turned around in a way. Good card is good.[/b]

[i]Continuous Spell Card
[b]Should have been a Field Spell in my opinion. First effect is pretty good. Second effect makes it even better. Third effect, just makes me think it's too over-the-top. The card you discard for the first effect you can use to dump a Worm monster, and being able to save a Worm from battle once a turn just lets the Worms start to pile up, which could lead to actually getting a decent amount of monsters to get out Worm Zero. I suggest making it just the Field or just the Grave, not both.[/b]

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1300988731' post='5093622']
[b]I like it. It's like a mini Necrovalley and mixed with D.D Crow. I'd use it in Chaos Stun or something, but it'd wouldn't work with Chaos Sorcerer....would it?[/b]
RFPing monsters for Sorc is a cost, not an effect, so it works :P
[/quote]
YEEEESS.

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1300894777' post='5091503']
[b]Awesome. Really. Like Anbu said, declare Trap and you won't have to worry about Mirror. Just curious, if one were to declare monster, would the Synchro Monster still be affected by its own effect? Declaring Monster and summon BRD would be pro.[/b]

[b]This + Dark Resonator + RDA equals RND, not to mention it has an in-built Graceful Charity. What's not to love?[/b]

[b]I'm tired so I won't grasp its first effect entirely, but knowing Kowlaski it's probably good. The last effect is great, though.[/b]

[b][url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimate_Temporal_Machine_God_Sephiron]Derp.[/url] Could work as a draw engine somehow. I guess.[/b]

[b]Basic Synchro fodder that can be Special Summoned.[/b]

[color="#FF8C00"][b]Meklord Army of Mekanikle[/b][/color]
[i]LIGHT/Machine - Effect/4/1900/1900
This card gains 100 ATK for each "Meklord" monster you control. Once per turn, you can select 1 face-up monster you control. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the selected monsters's ATK. If you would Summon a "Meklord Astro Mekanikle", you can treat this 1 card as 3 monsters.[/i]
[b]Seen countless of variations of this Mekanikle Ein form, but this one is the only one done properly that I can recall. Although it should be Level 5-6, as Mekanikle is stronger than the other Meklords.[/b]

[i]Quick-Play Spell
[b]A Quick-Play, Type specific FB with RotA in-built? Lovely.[/b]

[i]Quick-Play Spell
[b]<3[/b]

[i]Field Spell
[b]DO WANT! This is awesome Worm support![/b]

[color="#00FF00"][b]Meklord Assemble[/b][/color]
[i]Normal Spell
Add 1 "Meklord" monster from your Deck to your hand.[/i]
[b]Plain and simple.[/b]

[b][color="#FF00FF"]Tiki Blessing[/color][/b]
[i]Continuous Spell Card
After activation, Special Summon this card; it is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Rock-Type/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 1800). (This card is still treated as a Trap Card.) Once per turn, you can discard 1 card and select 1 Trap Card in your Graveyard. Special Summon it to your side of the field as an Normal Monster Card. (Rock-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0.)[/i]
[b]Either you accidentally wrote Spell instead of Trap or the other way around. Uria would love this, and would probably have beautiful, Spell/Trap destroying babies with it.[/b]
[/quote]
Blergh.

Archived