Burn, Baby, Burn!!!(19/??)

Ren✧

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the cards?

2. 2. How are the card edits?

[center][size="5"][color="#FF8C00"]Burn Out Beasts[/color][/size][/center][center][color="#FF8C00"][size="2"][spoiler='Booster Packs(COMING SOON)'][/size][/color][color="#FF8C00"][size="2"][/spoiler][/size][/color][/center][center] [/center][center][size="2"][color="#FF0000"]This set, as you may have guessed, is a FIRE based set. In this set the main monsters are an Archtype that goes by the "Pure Inferno" and they are all LV monsters. But to mix things up a little some of these LV monsters are Fusions, Rituals, and even possibly a Synchro. Like most FIRE monsters these monsters will focus on not only having high ATK points but also inflict Effect Damage to your opponent. I have also just added a new archtype to this set call the Flashfires. The more comments I get the more cards I will add. Now without further ado, here they are.[/color][/size][/center][center] [/center][center][size="5"][color="#FF0000"]Can you tame the flame?[/color][/size][/center][center] [/center][center][size="2"][color="#FF0000"][spoiler='Cards'][/color][/size][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="1"]Please note all card edits are done by yours truly.[/size] [/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='FIRE Effect Monsters'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Infernion'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][img]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/859/infenion.png[/img][/size][/color][/center][center][size="2"][color="#FF0000"]Once per turn you can reduce you Life Points by 1000 points to select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. The selected monster's effect is negated as long as this card is face-up on your side of the field. If this card destroys a Plant or Insect-Type monster by battle, your opponent must look through there Deck and send to the Graveyard all cards with the same name as the destroyed monster. If you have less Life Points than your opponent inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards sent to the Graveyard x300. As long as this card is on your side of the field if a monster you or your opponent controls would switch controllers you can Tribute this card to destroy the card that would switch controllers.[/color][/size][/center][center][size="2"][color="#FF0000"][/spoiler][/color][/size][/center][center] [/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Magmataur'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][img]http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/5672/magmataur.png[/img][/size][/color][/center][center] [/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler]
[/size][/color][/center][center] [/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Mischievous Meteor'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][img]http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/1347/mischeviousmeteor.png[/img][/size][/color][/center][center][size="2"][color="#FF0000"]Each time a player draws a card inflict damage to that player equal to the number of cards in their hand x300. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle you can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster from your hand to your side of the field.[/color][/size][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler]
[/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Fiend of the Flames'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][img]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/917/fiendoftheflames.png[/img][/size][/color][/center][center][size="2"][color="#FF0000"]If this card is Special Summoned inflict 800 damage to your opponent. If a FIRE monster is destroyed as a result of battle, you can remove it from play to Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned from your Graveyard, when it is destroyed remove it from play.[/color][/size][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler]
[/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler][/size]
[/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Pure Infernos '][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Pure Inferno LV1'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][img]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9951/pureinfernolv1.png[/img][/size][/color][/center][center][size="2"][color="#FF0000"]Once per turn inflict 100 points of damage to your opponent. If this card is selected as an attack target you can Special Summon 1 "Pure Inferno LV2" from your hand or Deck.[/color][/size][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler]
[/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Pure Inferno LV3'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][img]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/7863/pureinfernolv3.png[/img][/size][/color][/center][center][size="2"][color="#FF0000"]If this card is removed from the field, inflict 400 points of damage to your opponent. If your opponent takes Effect Damage you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Pure Inferno LV5" from your hand or Deck.[/color][/size][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Pure Inferno LV5'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][img]http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/5084/pureinfernolv5.png[/img][/size][/color][/center][center][size="2"][color="#FF0000"]If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Pure Inferno LV3" inflict 800 damage to your opponent. Once per turn you can return 1 face-up monster on your side of the field to your hand to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards in your hand x200. If this card inflicts 600 or more Effect Damage, during that End Phase you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Pure Inferno LV7" from your hand or Deck.[/color][/size][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Pure Inferno LV7'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][img]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4754/pureinfernolv7.png[/img][/size][/color][/center][center][size="2"][color="#FF0000"]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Pure Inferno LV5." Once per turn you can select 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard and return it to your hand to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards in your hand x300.[/color][/size][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Pure Inferno LV8'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][img]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/8562/pureinfernolv8.png[/img][/size][/color][/center][center][size="2"][color="#FF0000"]This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck("Polymerization" is not used) when "Pure Inferno LV7" inflicts Effect Damage to your opponent. This card cannot be Summoned the turn you Summon ""Pure Inferno LV7." Once per turn you can return 1 FIRE monster on your side of the field to your hand to Special Summon 1 FIRE monster from your hand with equal to or less ATK points as the returned monster, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK points of the Special Summoned monster.[/color][/size][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Pure Inferno LV10'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][img]http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7823/pureinfernolv10.png[/img][/size][/color][/center][center][size="2"][color="#FF0000"]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Tributing 1 face-up "Pure Inferno LV7" on your side of the field, during the End Phase of a turn that it inflict Battle Damage to your opponent. Once per turn you can select 1 FIRE monster in your Deck and add it to your hand, then your opponent takes damage equal to the added monster's ATK points and you take damage equal to the added monster's DEF points. If a card is added to your hand other than during your Draw Phase(other than this card's effect) inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards in your hand x500.[/color][/size][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Pure Inferno LV11'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][img]http://img858.imageshack.us/img858/8696/pureinfernolv11.png[/img][/size][/color][/center][center][size="2"][color="#FF0000"]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Tributing 1 "Pure Inferno LV10" when your opponent inflicts damage to you, during their turn. During the End Phase this card is Summoned inflict damage to your opponent equal the amount of damage they inflicted to you during the turn this card was Summoned x2. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases you can return 1 FIRE monster on your side of the field to your hand to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards in your hand x400. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle destroy all cards on the field and then both players take 1500 damage. [/color][/size][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler]
[/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Pure Inferno LV12'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][img]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3827/pureinfernolv12.png[/img][/size][/color][/center][center][size="2"][color="#FF0000"]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except for Ritual Summoned, by the effect of "Empowerment of the Inferno." Once per turn you can inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of "Pure Inferno" monsters in your Graveyard x500. If your opponent Summons a monster you can select 1 FIRE monster in your Deck or Graveyard and add it to your hand, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards in your hand x800. [/color][/size][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Flashfires'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Flashfire Shaman'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][img]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9459/flashfireshaman.png[/img][/size][/color][/center][center][size="2"][color="#FF0000"]During your Draw Phase if you draw a Monster Card inflict damage to your opponent equal to the level of the drawn monster x200. If this card inflicts 1000 or more damage to your opponent with this effect you can Special Summon 1 level 2 or "Flashfire" monster from your Deck.[/color][/size][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler]
[/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Flashfire Yin Tiger'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][img]http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/5062/flashfireyintiger.png[/img][/size][/color][/center][center][color=#FF0000][size=2]You can Special Summon this card from your hand by removing from play 1 DARK and 1 FIRE monster. If you do inflict damage to your opponent equal to the combine levels of the removed form play monsters used to Special Summon this card x300. The reduce this card's ATK points equal to half the combine level of the monster's x100. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle and you Special Summoned it, you can Special Summon 1 of the removed from play monsters used to Special Summon it.[/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"] [/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler]
[/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler]
[/size][/color][/center][center] [/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='FIRE Fusion Monsters'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][color="#000000"][size="3"][center][size="2"][size="2"][color="#FF0000"][spoiler='Tainted Inferno-Manticore'][/color][/size][/size][/center][center][size="2"][size="2"][color="#FF0000"][img]http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/7195/taintedinfernomanticore.png[/img][/color][/size][/size][/center][center][size="2"][size="2"][color="#FF0000"][center]1 FIRE monster+1 Beast-Type monster[/center][center]This card cannot be Special Summoned, except from your Extra Deck by Tributing the needed Fusion Material Monsters("Polymerization" is not used). Once per turn you can discard 1 level 2 or lower monster to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the discarded monster's ATK points.[/center][/color][/size][/size][/center][center][size="2"][size="2"][color="#FF0000"][/spoiler]
[/color][/size][/size][/center][center][size="2"][size="2"][color="#FF0000"][spoiler='Tainted Inferno-[/color][/size][/size][font="sans-serif"][size="2"][size="2"][color="#FF0000"]Jörmungandr[/color][/size][/size][/font][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][size="2"]'][/size][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][size="2"][img]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1366/taintedinfernojormungan.png[/img][/size][/size][/color][/center][center][center][size="2"][size="2"][color="#FF0000"]1 FIRE monster+1 Sea Serpent-Type monster[/color][/size][/size][/center][center][size="2"][size="2"][color="#FF0000"]This card cannot be Special Summoned, except from your Extra Deck by Tributing the needed Fusion Material Monsters("Polymerization" is not used). Once per turn you can increase this card's level by 1 and increase its ATK points by 300. Once per turn, if you did not increase this card's level, you can decrease this card's level by 1, to inflict 500 damage to your opponent.[/color][/size][/size][/center][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][size="2"][/spoiler][/size][/size][/color][/center][/size][/color][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler]
[/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Non-FIRE monsters'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Dwarves'][/size][/color][/center][center][size="1"][color="#FF0000"]Dwarves work in hot forges all the time and there are for are impervious to fire and commonly trade and sometimes make alliances with FIRE monsters[/color][/size][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Hammer-Wielding Dwarf'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][img]http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/5993/hammerwieldingdwarf.png[/img][/size][/color][/center][center][size="2"][color="#FF0000"]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing a monster on your side of the field equipped with an Equip Spell with the word "Hammer" or "Axe" in its name. Once per turn you can return 1 FIRE monster and 1 Rock or Machine-Type monster you control to your hand to select 1 Equip Spell Card in your Deck or Graveyard and equip it to this card. If this card is equipped with a card that has the word "Hammer" or "Axe" in its name, it cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. [/color][/size][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler][/size]
[/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler]
[/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler]
[/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Spells'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Empowerment of the Inferno'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][img]http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/9974/empowermentoftheinferno.png[/img][/size][/color][/center][center][size="2"][color="#FF0000"]This card used to Ritual Summon "Pure Inferno LV12." You must also Tribute "Pure Inferno" monsters whose total Level is equal to or higher than 12.[/color][/size][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][spoiler='Lava Pond'][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][img]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8338/lavapond.png[/img][/size][/color][/center][center][size="2"][color="#FF0000"]Once per turn place 1 Burned Counter on all non-FIRE monsters. A player that controls a monster(s) with a Burned Counter on it takes 200 damage during the Standby Phase for each Burned Counter on their side of the field. Once per turn you can Tribute 1 FIRE monster on your side of the field to place Burned Counters equal to the level of the Tributed monster on 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field. That monster is destroyed during your opponent's next End Phase. [/color][/size][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler]
[/size][/color][/center][center] [/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler][/size][/color][/center][center][color="#FF0000"][size="2"][/spoiler][/size][/color][/center]

Nice effects on the cards and I have to be really honest with you, these cards are perfect! I found nothing wrong with these cards, OCG is perfect, the images are high quality and the concept of the effects are just top notch! I can't wait to see more from this set! Keep it up! 10/10

[quote name='The Twizzler' timestamp='1300914305' post='5092055']
That's good. How do you get those effects on the cards?
[/quote]

I did it myself on GIMP.

[quote name='AsterikcAde' timestamp='1300924582' post='5092480']
Nice effects on the cards and I have to be really honest with you, these cards are perfect! I found nothing wrong with these cards, OCG is perfect, the images are high quality and the concept of the effects are just top notch! I can't wait to see more from this set! Keep it up! 10/10
[/quote]

Wow thanks. I am going to focus more on the Pure Infernos part of the set first and then move to the rest of the cards.

[quote name='Talos the Wind Ninja' timestamp='1300927562' post='5092582']
I did it myself on GIMP.

Wow thanks. I am going to focus more on the Pure Infernos part of the set first and then move to the rest of the cards.
[/quote] You're welcome! Hey, if you want the best quality looking booster packs how about I recommend E-Hero Kyle's Booster Shop, he makes realistic high definition boosters!

[quote name='AsterikcAde' timestamp='1300927993' post='5092594']
You're welcome! Hey, if you want the best quality looking booster packs how about I recommend E-Hero Kyle's Booster Shop, he makes realistic high definition boosters!
[/quote]
I was planning on but his shop is not currently taking orders.

[quote name='AsterikcAde' timestamp='1300939164' post='5092936']
Nice addition! You're using Infernion for my contest and I got to say, I am very impressed with the design and concept of the card, looks really legit! Still 10/10!
[/quote]

Wow thanks. I am glad you like the cards so well.

love the cards and there effects only problem i could fins with them is most lvl monsters in yu gi oh are only 3-4 cards big yours is 8. and also i coanl opnly think of abut 3-4 lvl 12 monster exsodea nexros, god neos, F.G.D, and dragon master. and they all have verry hi dmg yyours might be a little low in comparison.

but good job love the cards and there effects.

[quote name='Kito' timestamp='1301073249' post='5095702']
love the cards and there effects only problem i could fins with them is most lvl monsters in yu gi oh are only 3-4 cards big yours is 8. and also i coanl opnly think of abut 3-4 lvl 12 monster exsodea nexros, god neos, F.G.D, and dragon master. and they all have verry hi dmg yyours might be a little low in comparison.

but good job love the cards and there effects.
[/quote]

Yes I know that LV 12 is pretty UP'd. The reason there are more LV cards in this set is because I wanted to do something never done before. There will be more LV monsters.

Thanks for the comment.

Also a word of advice you may want to read over things when you reply to something because some of your sentences I could barely understand.

[quote name='General Blaze' timestamp='1301213520' post='5100035']
love the cards, but i don't really understand the summoning conditions for Pure Inferno LV 8... and btw, can I use these cards as a charracter's deck in my fanfic?
[/quote]

Yes you can use the card's in the deck as long as you give me credit.

[quote name='polarthebear' timestamp='1301205304' post='5099827']
Those cards are very cool! I only saw one error I could remember. On Pure Inferno Lv7 it said "this card can only be summoned by the effect of Pure Inferno Lv5" which is great except it doesn't say anything about Pure Inferno Lv7 in the card text of Pure Inferno Lv5.
[/quote]

It doesn't say anything in the card text because i realized that after i did the edits but the lore below it says something about it.

[quote name='n8thegr8' timestamp='1301213126' post='5100026']
I think you don't have a pure inferno lv2. Otherwise I think the cards are great. I really like the effects and the burn effects work really well with each other. Good job!
[/quote]

Thanks. I will make a Pure Inferno LV 2 I just wanted to step back from them for a little while.

[quote name='n8thegr8' timestamp='1301678023' post='5104843']
hehe I like your new card but I think you left out how much damage per card in the hand.
[/quote]

Ughh you are right. I will change it in the card text below the card but I don't want to have to redo the card edits.

Archived