Malladus-The Demon King

The X Khraken 7

it's been a while since i've been here. so i'd like to welcome myself back with a card based off of the Legend of Zelda. sorry i couldn't get a better picture, but here it is:

[img]http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/6536/375027.jpg[/img]

Lore: This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing either "The Demon Train" or "Puppet Cole". If there is a face-up Field Spell card on the field, this card gains 1000 ATK. If this cards ATK is 5000 or higher, destroy this card. This card can attack all of your opponents monsters once each. If this card is attacked by a monster with "Link" in it's name, decrease the ATK of this card by 500 instead of applying damage calculation. If this card's ATK is decreased by 2000 or more in total by this effect, destroy this card.

Edit: fixed the lore according to Super-Star-Silver ;)

[quote name='The X Khraken 7' timestamp='1300912586' post='5092011']
Lore: This card can only be [b]Normal Summoned[/b] by [b]Tributing[/b] either "The Demon Train" or "Puppet Cole". If there is a [b]face-up Field Spell[/b] card on the field, this card gains 1000 ATK. If this cards ATK [b]is[/b] 5000 or higher, destroy this card. This card can attack all of your opponents monsters once each. If this card is attacked by a monster with "Link" in it's name, decrease the [b]ATK of this card by 500[/b] instead of applying damage calculation. If this card's ATK [b]is[/b] decreased by 2000 or more in total by this effect, destroy this card.
[/quote]
suggested Lore fix, i think there might be errors here too, but i don't know

Archived