Loss of sense

poinl

Name: Loss of sense.

Spell, Normal.

You may only activate this card when your opponant has at least 2 monsters on his/her side of the field. Select one face up monster your opponant controls and put a blind counter on it. The select another monster your opponant controls and put a deaf counter on it. Monsters with blind counters on them may not declare an attack. If your opponant only has monsters with deaf counters on them on there side of the field you may attack your opponants life points directly.
You can only activate this card when your opponent has at least 2 monsters on his/her side of the field. Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls and put a Blind Counter on it. Then select another monster your opponent controls and put a Deaf Counter on it. Monsters with Blind Counters on them cannot declare an attack. If your opponent control a monsters with Deaf Counters on them, you may attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

pretty original sounds new, never knew this kind of effect.. so good job
For the Deaf Counter, the way OP has it is different than what you've written, Guns, as you're saying that if a monster has a Deaf Counter, regardless of what else is on the field, your opponent is wide open. As it stands:

If the only monster your opponent controls has a Deaf Counter on it, you can attack directly.

is more than fine.

For some reason, I feel like this card needs a discard cost. In terms of balancing, it doesn't actually need one, but still...

I like it regardless of discard or not.

Also, might I suggest changing the name to Sensory Deprivation?

Archived