Singles!

monty1394

tried to think of the best idea i vcould with this pic, please comment so i can make it better!

[img]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1858/326173k.jpg[/img]
[spoiler/Lore]Lore: This card can only be activated when one of your monster's
Summon is negated, Attack is negated, or Effect is negated. At the End Phase of the turn that one of your monsters was affected by the listed effects, destroy the targeted monster. During your opponent's next Standby Phase, Special Summon the destroyed monster and increase it's ATK by 700 points.[/spoiler]

[center]Nice card. But it seems you could use some OCG help.
Here's how I would word it:
"Activate only after your opponent has negated your Summon, monster's effect(s), or attack. Destroy the targeted monster during the End Phase (if it sill exist on the field). During your opponent's next Standby Phase, Special Summon that monster, and it gains 700 ATK."

9.10[/center]

-Dreamz-

[quote name='Phantasy Dreamz' timestamp='1300934703' post='5092812']
[center]Nice card. But it seems you could use some OCG help.
Here's how I would word it:
"Activate only after your opponent has negated your Summon, monster's effect(s), or attack. Destroy the targeted monster during the End Phase (if it sill exist on the field). During your opponent's next Standby Phase, Special Summon that monster, and it gains 700 ATK."

9.10[/center]

-Dreamz-
[/quote]

"Persons commenting with ONLY an OCG (Official Card Grammar) correct will receive a warning." Straight off the RC Rules.
-Josh-

Archived