The MAIN difference between Europe and America.

Several points.

1. Your thread is retarded.

2. Not all americans are obese. That's an obvious and yet an annoying stereotype.

3. Just because you can bash a country in a thread doesn't make you smart or witty. It just makes you an idiot.

I summon MarbleZone.

On Sunday this thread will be nullified because America would have gotten the 3DS.

But besides that obvious fact, I'm not really sure I understand the point of this. You are making a thread because Europe got the 3DS two days before America, and because America has McDonalds?

I apologize if you are too retarded to realize this, but not all Americans are obese, not all Americans eat McDonalds, and not all obese people eat McDonalds. Your stereotypes are shitty at best, your post is lacking any sort of intelligence, and you are obviously a complete moron.

Did I miss anything big?

On Sunday this thread will be nullified because America would have gotten the 3DS.

But besides that obvious fact, I'm not really sure I understand the point of this. You are making a thread because Europe got the 3DS two days before America, and because America has McDonalds?

I apologize if you are too retarded to realize this, but not all Americans are obese, not all Americans eat McDonalds, and not all obese people eat McDonalds. Your stereotypes are shitty at best, your post is lacking any sort of intelligence, and you are obviously a complete moron.

Did I miss anything big?

I already beat ya bro.

Guest Icyblue

You forgot that he is a troll.

No he isn't, it was a very readable joke. And some people here do not want the 3DS (me) and also enjoy McDonalds (again me). So all it is is a compare and contrast, any innuedo's beyond that are irrelevant and invalid.

Guest Striker

No he isn't, it was a very readable joke. And some people here do not want the 3DS (me) and also enjoy McDonalds (again me). So all it is is a compare and contrast, any innuedo's beyond that are irrelevant and invalid.

Well, it got annoyed responses, so I put 2 and 2 together.

Archived