Future Summon[EDITED]

n8thegr8

[img]http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/7222/212550.jpg[/img]

[spoiler=Lore]Remove from play, from your deck, any 2 monsters and select one Level 5 or higher monster in your deck. Special Summon a monster with the same name as the selected monster from your deck to your side of the field during your 2nd Standby-Phase after this card's activation. You must also pay Life Points equal to the Special Summoned monster's Level X200. (This Special Summon is treated as a Tribute Summon.) When this card is removed from the field, destroy the monster. When the monster is destroyed, destroy this card.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Stein-hakase' timestamp='1301544100' post='5101960']
maybe instead of sending the 2 to the graveyard, remove them from play. then when Future Summon is sent to the grave make it able to add one of those removed monsters back to your hand?
[/quote]

Thats not a bad idea about removing from play but I don't think I would add it to my hand.

what about?
Select 1 Level 5 or higher monster in your Deck. If its a Level 5 or 6, Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field and Special Summon that monster. If its a Level 7 or higher, Tribute 2 monsters on your side of the field and Special Summon that monster. (The Special Summon is treated as a Tribute Summon)

i just placed the basics of tributing monsters.
hope this good :)

[quote name='AngryBird' timestamp='1301546229' post='5102002']
what about?
Select 1 Level 5 or higher monster in your Deck. If its a Level 5 or 6, Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field and Special Summon that monster. If its a Level 7 or higher, Tribute 2 monsters on your side of the field and Special Summon that monster. (The Special Summon is treated as a Tribute Summon)

i just placed the basics of tributing monsters.
hope this good :)
[/quote]

I don't know. I still wanted to keep that feel of future fusion by sending the monsters from your deck. Maybe make it so that the monsters have to be level 4 or more and remove them from play instead of sending them to the graveyard.

Archived