Written Battle III

Guest Striker

Griffin, I'm calling you out. I have seen a few harsh comments about people's cards. So, I want to face you. You make the requirements. First to 3 wins or whoever has the most by 11:59pm (PST) tomorrow. Will you accept my challenge? This is for pride, so get ready.

Griffin is perfectly innocent. It's natural for people from the TCG sections, like him (her?) to feel that others are stupid because they're at a duelist level higher than that of others. In fact, the only reason why I didn't say much more at your card in WB II was because we used to work together in that bandwagon forum. Land of Dreams was it?

And so he's not bad. Not harsh either at all, from TCG standards. You're overreacting, and that makes you look simply idiotic. No, I don't hate you, I'm saying this for your own good.

Get over it. Also say "V.S. Griffin" in the title, otherwise people like me come and become like I'm weird or something.

Guest Icyblue

Griffin isn't really that bad, and actually helps compared to others; a lot better than OCG correct > small text > number rate. If hir comments were bad, I'd surely do something about it (due to my policies against harsh behavior).

Guest Striker

Griffin isn't really that bad, and actually helps compared to others; a lot better than OCG correct > small text > number rate. If hir comments were bad, I'd surely do something about it (due to my policies against harsh behavior).

Alright, since I may not get a response, can you lock this?

Sorry if you find my comments harsh. Is it the tone, or the low opinion on cards? If the former, sincere apologies, I often post on a bad day. If it's the later, then that's just because I honestly believe many cards posted here are quite bad.

I don't tend to compete in contests for two reasons;

1) People take too long to vote

2) Many of the voters don't seem to know much about the TCG - I'd be much more comfortable if members from the TCG sections, or Written Cards, were voting, since I'd feel the opinions were more informed.

Guest Striker

Its alright, we all have our bad days. Also, I know what you mean. I have some knowledge on the TCG, yet some people vote on looks and how it works for them. Sorry to hear that you don't want to compete. If we could get some nonbiased voters from TCG and Written Caeds, will you compete?

Archived