BeyBlade Hideout - The place for Beybladers - Need members

[center][size="5"][b]The Beyblade Hideout - The place you are talking about Beyblade[/b][/size]

[size="1"][b]Read the rule and fill in the app to join and talk about beyblade in this club, if not, you are not allowed to post in this club[/b][/size]

[spoiler=Intro]

[b]In his club, we discuss everything about Beyblade, episodes you remember, characters you like etc, etc.[/b]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rules]

[b]1. All C&O rules
2. No spamming
3. No flaming[/b]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=App]

Username:
Your favorit Beyblade character?:
Reason to join?:
What character you will be (existing character or a made-up character)?:
What team will you be in (you can choose an already existing team or you can make your own team)?:
Beyblade use?:

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Beyblade Teams / Members]

[spoiler=Destiny Kids]

[b]Marcus Johnson - Blazing Folivora - Star Wars Fan #1 (leader)

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Soul Hunters]

Karasu Tengu - trimage - Sin Raven 135MS and Royal Cepheus 135MS

[/spoiler]

[size="7"][b]I will add teams as you join a team or create a new team[/b][/size]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Beyblade sites]

These sites you may wanna visit:

[url=http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page][color="#0000FF"][size="7"][b]Beyblade Wiki[/b][/size][/color][/url]

[url=http://www.watchbeyblade.com/series/beyblade/][color="#00FF00"][size="7"][b]Watch Beyblade Here[/b][/size][/color][/url]

[url=http://beybladeonline.proboards.com/index.cgi][color="#FF0000"][size="7"][b]Beyblade[/b][/size][/color][/url]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Banners]

[b]No Banners yet[/b]

[/spoiler]

[/center]

I'm just going to give my opinion as a Beyblade fan from the beginning, the only thing that makes Metal Fusion worse is the dubbing which is like nails scratching at your very soul.
But I should i have 2 main ideas that would help bring in members-
1-Let people talk about Metal Fusion
2-Instead of having people use chars from the anime and teams from the anime let them make their own and have them use their own bey the Metal Fusion system makes it easy.

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1301710322' post='5106068']
I'm just going to give my opinion as a Beyblade fan from the beginning, the only thing that makes Metal Fusion worse is the dubbing which is like nails scratching at your very soul.
But I should i have 2 main ideas that would help bring in members-
1-Let people talk about Metal Fusion
2-Instead of having people use chars from the anime and teams from the anime let them make their own and have them use their own bey the Metal Fusion system makes it easy.
[/quote]

Well, maybe that's a good idea. Fix it now

Username: trimage
Your favorit Beyblade character?: Kai/Kyoya
Reason to join?: Thought it could be fun
What character you will be (existing character or a made-up character)?: KarasuTengu (My own char think evil Phoenix)
What team will you be in (you can choose an already existing team or you can make your own team)?: Soul Hunters, Leader
Beyblade: Sin Raven 135MS (Sin is a 4D equivalent to the Evil Fusion Wheel)
True Bey:Royal Cepheus 135MS (A dark bey that is said to be able to spin forever, it spins to the left which results in counterclockwise or rightward movement, If you want I'll to draw it and post it later.)

I added Beyblade at the end so people can make their own choice of the bey they would use.

Archived