Joey's Ultimate Card: Red-Eyes Knight - Warrior of Dark Flames

Alordzynix

[align=center]009-LJP-Red-Eyes-Knight-Swordsman-O.jpg

Effect:

"Red-Eyes Black Dragon" + "Flame Swordsman"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Once per turn during a player's Main Phase you can tribute a monster to increase this cards ATK by 1000 until the end of the turn. Negate the effects of any Flip Effect Monsters that this monster destroys by battle.[/align]

I'm not sure about the name if any one has a better Idea please post it

Guest JoshIcy

the card overall is great... but because you dubbed it "joeys ultimate card" i was expecting more of a risky effect with dice or coin flips....

actual rating: 8/10

my rating: 2/10

the card overall is great... but because you dubbed it "joeys ultimate card" i was expecting more of a risky effect with dice or coin flips....

Not all his cards are based on luck. His best monsters are Gearfried the Swordmaster, Gilford the Legend and Red-Eyes Black Dragon. None of this cards requirs luck. All of his luck cards are for times he has no better option.

Not all his cards are based on luck. His best monsters are Gearfried the Swordmaster' date=' Gilford the Legend and Red-Eyes Black Dragon. None of this cards requirs luck. All of his luck cards are for times he has no better option.

[/quote']

Nice list of his strongest creatures except you forgot:

Jinzo, Panther Warrior and Six Armed Fiend

Hmm, not his strongest for the fusion I was expecting something with a little more "BOOM" in mind.

Not all his cards are based on luck. His best monsters are Gearfried the Swordmaster' date=' Gilford the Legend and Red-Eyes Black Dragon. None of this cards requirs luck. All of his luck cards are for times he has no better option.

[/quote']

Nice list of his strongest creatures except you forgot:

Jinzo, Panther Warrior and Six Armed Fiend

Hmm, not his strongest for the fusion I was expecting something with a little more "BOOM" in mind.

I woudn't say Panther Warrior because he is weak in my opion but I did forget Jinzo and I think you mean Maximum Six instead of Six Armed Fiend. And if you look at ATK it is his strongest monster + his effect can give him a nice boost by tributing just one monster (or shapegoat token)

alright fine.. you proved me wrong... its just when i think Joey Wheeler i think "chancey".. not warriors......

I think that they both fit him well. But to think of it none of his monsters has a risky effect except for the timewizard that he plays as a spellcard. Maximun Six doesn't count becasue even when you roll bad he still gets a nice power boost

Yeah,the card is good,but is a bit overpowered no?Tribute one monster to increase his attack by 1000 and negate effect of monsters destroyed by him,you can block any "man-eater bug" things,if your opponent is with his field empty when you summon this will be very hard to remove him,no?

3200+1000 = 4200 and destroy effects of attacked = Overpowered and less tributes Ultimate Blue Eyes White Dragon(i forgot the name of the 3 blue-eyes),cause him need 3 monsters level 8 and can be killed by man-eater bug effects,etc.

I know the attack of UBEWD is 4500,but he can be killed or trapped by effects easily

7/10

Yeah' date='the card is good,but is a bit overpowered...

[/quote']

First thing is that it can only be fusion summoned. So no Cyber Stein or Metamorphesis. Second There are cards way eayer to power up to be higher than 3000 and for his boost you first need a monster wich your opponent can block to get with Kaiser Colosseum. Than it can be destroyed by Hammer Shot, Fissure, Lightning Vortex etc... and don't forget cards like newdoria or a venom deck. You only think it is overpowerd because it can't be destroyed by Man-Eater Bug a card I don't see anymore anyway. It is also hard to get out because you need "Flame Swordsman" so no Future Fusion and if you do use a Fusion Substician it still needs Red-Eyes Black Dragon.

Yeah' date='the card is good,but is a bit overpowered no?Tribute one monster to increase his attack by 1000 and negate effect of monsters destroyed by him,you can block any "man-eater bug" things,if your opponent is with his field empty when you summon this will be very hard to remove him,no?

3200+1000 = 4200 and destroy effects of attacked = Overpowered and less tributes Ultimate Blue Eyes White Dragon(i forgot the name of the 3 blue-eyes),cause him need 3 monsters level 8 and can be killed by man-eater bug effects,etc.

I know the attack of UBEWD is 4500,but he can be killed or trapped by effects easily

7/10

[/quote']

lolz-you-fail.jpg

XD... (picture directed to Higuito)

Archived