PLEASE LOCK!

Ren✧

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, if I keep posting I'll stay in 2nd place forever or if talos doesn't post I'll catch up to him.

So technically I am the highest member?(not including leaders) Well I was the first one to join so I guess it's natural that I'm ahead.

okay, if I keep posting I'll stay in 2nd place forever or if talos doesn't post I'll catch up to him.

So technically I am the highest member?(not including leaders) Well I was the first one to join so I guess it's natural that I'm ahead.

That is true, but others could still get ahead.

I'll be on day and night!!!! Right now everytime I post isn't helping you one bit,

Same with me! And since we're obviously going to be posting back and forth, let's talk. Do you have Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum? If you do, what was your team?

Same with me! And since we're obviously going to be posting back and forth, let's talk. Do you have Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum? If you do, what was your team?

I have diamond. I continuously switch off my team but my favorite is when i use my 6 Darkrai's. They all know 3 of the same attacks and then 1 different attack, like Blizzard or Hyper Beam.

I have diamond. I continuously switch off my team but my favorite is when i use my 6 Darkrai's. They all know 3 of the same attacks and then 1 different attack, like Blizzard or Hyper Beam.

6 Darkrais? Does that mean you hacked your game? It would be okay if you did. I have both Daimond, Pearl, and Platinum, and my Diamond is also hacked. It has infinite Rare Candys :blink:.

I have diamond. my current team is

Infernape lvl 100

Dialga lvl 100

Staraptor lvl 96

Togekiss lvl 99

Luxray lvl 87

Ditto lvl 100

Flygon lvl 100

The team I used to get through the game was:

Infernape lvl 100

Luxray lvl 100

Floatzel lvl 100

Roserade lvl 100

Spiritomb lvl 100

Honchkrow lvl 100

6 Darkrais? Does that mean you hacked your game? It would be okay if you did. I have both Daimond, Pearl, and Platinum, and my Diamond is also hacked. It has infinite Rare Candys :blink:.

Yeah I hacked the game, I have infinite Rare Candies, Infinite Master Balls, and Infinite Berries, and Pokemon Modifier.

I haven't hacked any of my games I get everything through hard work and perserverence.

I beat the game before I hacked it. 2 of those Darkrai's are real ones the others are hacked.

The team I used to get through the game was:

Infernape lvl 100

Luxray lvl 100

Floatzel lvl 100

Roserade lvl 100

Spiritomb lvl 100

Honchkrow lvl 100

I also have a level 100 Luxray and Spiritomb.

Yeah I hacked the game, I have infinite Rare Candies, Infinite Master Balls, and Infinite Berries, and Pokemon Modifier.

I beat the game before I hacked it. 2 of those Darkrai's are real ones the others are hacked.

Same with me. I hacked after beating the game. And yeah, I stopped hacking, but I still have infinate Rare Candies and Master Balls.

Archived