Flamvell *cravings*

carnage19

Flamvell Flames of creation - Phoenix
level 8
Fire
3000/200
Pyro/synchro/effect
1 FIRE Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Pyro-Type monsters
When this card is Destroyed by card effect Special summon 1 Flamvell Flames of creation - Phoenix Egg from hand or deck. During Each of your standby phase increase your lifepoints by 500.When this card is Special summon by Flamvell flames of creation - Phoenix Egg Draw 1 card.

Flamvell flames of creation - Phoenix Egg
level 4
Fire
200/200
Pyro/tuner
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)
When this card is Special summon by Flamvell flames of creation - Phoenix, During your standby phase put 1 counter on this card. When this card have 1 counter you can tribute this card on your End Phase to Special summon 1 Flamvell flames of creation - Phoenix from your graveyard.

I want this out of my head already :D

I changed the effect of Phoenix and created Phoenix Egg :)

Flamvell Flames of Creation - Phoenix
level 12
Fire
3000/200
Pyro/synchro/effect
2 FIRE Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Pyro-Type monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, Special Summon from your Graveyard as many FIRE monsters as possible. During the End Phase, remove from play all monsters that were Special Summoned by this effect. During each of your Standby Phases increase your Life Points by 500.

I fixed the OCG. To find a picture go to Google, search Jazin Kay, click the first link.

[quote name='Saroku' timestamp='1301689768' post='5105349']
Flamvell Flames of Creation - Phoenix
level 12
Fire
3000/200
Pyro/synchro/effect
When this card is Synchro Summoned, Special Summon from your Graveyard as many FIRE monsters as possible. During the End Phase, remove from play all monsters that were Special Summoned by this effect. During each of your Standby Phases increase your Life Points by 500.

I fixed the OCG. To find a picture go to Google, search Jazin Kay, click the first link.
[/quote]
Thank you great Sir, although what he said was right this card is OP XD

[quote name='Zandaa Roaisu' timestamp='1301690177' post='5105364']
Oh god, did you have to make this card as broken as Rekindling is? Rekindling 2 Flamvell Magicians, Firedog and 2 other random fire monsters with 200 DEF. Synch into this, get the 3 back etc. etc.
[/quote]

yeah, I kinda know how OP Rekindling is, Im using it :D

I'll write the another effect for this card.

When this card is destroyed by card effect Special Summon 1 "Flamvell Flames of Creation - Phoenix Egg" from hand or Deck. During Each of your Standby Phases increase your Life Points by 500. When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Flamvell flames of Creation - Phoenix Egg", draw 1 card.

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)
When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Flamvell Flames of Creation - Phoenix" you can tribute this card during your End Phase to Special Summon 1 "Flamvell Flames of Creation - Phoenix" from your Graveyard.

Fixed OCG. Now you have an inifite loop. Synchro Pheonix, it's destroyed, Summon Egg, Tribute, Special Summon Pheonix...... It's still OP'd.

[quote name='Saroku' timestamp='1301760637' post='5107796']
When this card is destroyed by card effect Special Summon 1 "Flamvell Flames of Creation - Phoenix Egg" from hand or Deck. During Each of your Standby Phases increase your Life Points by 500. When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Flamvell flames of Creation - Phoenix Egg", draw 1 card.

When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Flamvell Flames of Creation - Phoenix" you can tribute this card during your End Phase to Special Summon 1 "Flamvell Flames of Creation - Phoenix" from your Graveyard.

Fixed OCG. Now you have an inifite loop. Synchro Pheonix, it's destroyed, Summon Egg, Tribute, Special Summon Pheonix...... It's still OP'd.
[/quote]
Thanks again mate :)

Well when phoenix is destroy in battle it will not summon egg and egg can be destroy by effect. And I add this counter thing on egg that it needs 1 counter to activate its effect so that it cannot be tribute the same turn it was special summoned.

and still OP'd oh I think I suck at this.

Archived