I liek making Monarchz, so...

Ovedrive

[center][size="1"]HP Doom's pic[/size]

[img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/290/239164k.jpg[/img]

When this card is Tribute Summoned, remove from play 1 monster on the field. If that monster was a LIGHT monster, your opponent cannot Special Summon until your next Standby Phase.

[Spoiler=Here's another version of the Effect]
When this card is Tribute Summoned, remove from play 1 monster on [b]your[/b] field. If that monster was a LIGHT monster, your opponent cannot Special Summon until your next Standby Phase.
[/Spoiler]

So "your" or "the" ?

CnCcnNCncn...[/center]

Definitely the first effect. The second effect makes him unplayable in anything that's not LIGHT-heavy and Monarchs, of course, aren't (they don't even run Zaborg anymore!).

But yeah, play him in Lightsworns or Hyperion Turbo, or else tech vs. Lightsworns or Hyperion Turbo - or anything else LIGHT-heavy. I don't know how much this would bother Vairons, of course.

[quote name='~.:Anime Fangirl:.~' timestamp='1301751640' post='5107302']
Oooooohhh!!! ^^ The picture is Bason from Shaman King! Me likey! :D

Awesome job, Overdrive. And cute picture of Snivy ^_^
[/quote]
Thanks you =3.

[quote name='Lord Smeagle' timestamp='1301752681' post='5107339']
Definitely the first effect. The second effect makes him unplayable in anything that's not LIGHT-heavy and Monarchs, of course, aren't (they don't even run Zaborg anymore!).

But yeah, play him in Lightsworns or Hyperion Turbo, or else tech vs. Lightsworns or Hyperion Turbo - or anything else LIGHT-heavy. I don't know how much this would bother Vairons, of course.
[/quote]
Thank you =D.

[quote name='~Overdrive~' timestamp='1301680037' post='5104912']
[center][size="1"]HP Doom's pic[/size]

[img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/290/239164k.jpg[/img]

When this card is Tribute Summoned, remove from play 1 monster on the field. If that monster was a LIGHT monster, your opponent cannot Special Summon until your next Standby Phase.

[Spoiler=Here's another version of the Effect]
When this card is Tribute Summoned, remove from play 1 monster on [b]your[/b] field. If that monster was a LIGHT monster, your opponent cannot Special Summon until your next Standby Phase.
[/Spoiler]

So "your" or "the" ?

CnCcnNCncn...[/center]
[/quote]

I think it should be the. Since it is a one time only thing i think you should be able to remove from play your opponent's cards. Maybe put

When this card is Tribute Summoned, remove from play 1 monster on the field. If that monster was a LIGHT monster, your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters with higher ATK points than the removed from play monster, as long as this card is on the field.

I don't know I just thought it should be a bit more powerful.

[quote name='Talos the Wind Ninja' timestamp='1301752954' post='5107347']
I think it should be the. Since it is a one time only thing i think you should be able to remove from play your opponent's cards. Maybe put

When this card is Tribute Summoned, remove from play 1 monster on the field. If that monster was a LIGHT monster, your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters with higher ATK points than the removed from play monster, as long as this card is on the field.

I don't know I just thought it should be a bit more powerful.
[/quote]
The current effect makes it more powerful then that one ._.

But thanks =D.

[quote name='~Overdrive~' timestamp='1301753385' post='5107369']
The current effect makes it more powerful then that one ._.

But thanks =D.
[/quote]

Yeah I guess you could see it that way but if you removed like Petit Angel with the effect I gave you then the monsters your opponent could Special Summon would be considerably decreased, but then there is always the trouble of getting the card to stay on the field.

[quote name='Talos the Wind Ninja' timestamp='1301753659' post='5107387']
Yeah I guess you could see it that way but if you removed like Petit Angel with the effect I gave you then the monsters your opponent could Special Summon would be considerably decreased, but then there is always the trouble of getting the card to stay on the field.
[/quote]
But with current effect, your opponent cannot SS...liek...at all. That's why I find it better. Yeah, your effect could last longer, but still...eh, idk.

[quote name='Shockwaveâ„¢' timestamp='1301753961' post='5107411']
Keep it as "the field". Beautiful. A f*** you button against LS that isn't overpowered.
[/quote]
Thank you ^^

[quote name='CDDRodrigo' timestamp='1301753972' post='5107413']
First effect is broken like Caius', and second is UP'd. But LIGHT needs a decent Monarch anyways.
[/quote]
Thanks dude ;D.

[quote name='~Overdrive~' timestamp='1301753870' post='5107401']
But with current effect, your opponent cannot SS...liek...at all. That's why I find it better. Yeah, your effect could last longer, but still...eh, idk.
[/quote]

True both have their advantages and disadvantages.

Archived