Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

[spoiler=.:Corben's turn-count jank]

First notes: I personally dislike the general theme. Turn count manipulation is annoying to rule easily, and requires people to keep track of a lot of things - people are already bad enough at forgetting to do things at certain phases, remembering turn count every duel could be a pain.

[b]
|Nyx, The Fall|0|xxxx|Fiend/Effect|Dark|12||?|?|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned in 13 turns after the Activation of “Tartarus, the Tower of Demise” you control. When this card is Special Summoned, send all other monsters on the field, then your opponent gains life points equal to half the DEF of all monsters send this way and those monsters cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. This card gains 300 ATK and DEF times the number of turns that have been passed . If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can send 1 card you control instead.|
[/b]
Gosh, 13 turns? The way it's worded, that seems to ignore turn count manipulation, and most duels can finish before that. When it hits the field, that last effect will be a pain. Make it once per turn if this will be kept, although I hate rediculous-condition boss monsters that can be overpowering on the field, and that's what this looks like.

well that the wrong wording, the fixed one was actually made awhile ago and it suppose to be 2 cards.

[b]
|Blue Waitress of the Tome|0|xxxx|Spellcaster/Tuner/effect|Dark|3||900|800|This card is unaffected by your Field Spell Cards. When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned and you control no other monsters, you can stop the Turn count of your turn for 3 turns and specials Summoned 1 level 4 or lower monster from your Graveyard to your side of the field. That monster's effect(s) is negated. This card can only be use as a Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon of an "End" Synchro Monsters.|
[/b]
I don't like linking monsters with the word "End" we already have 4 cards with that in their name (Chaotic Fiend, Electrifying Archfiend, Kendo-no-Yasha, Light Bender) and I feel this limits names too much by being a really generic word/series of letters. Card itself seems okay.

I would make it generic but i wasn't sure it would be abused.

[b]
|Old Host of Dream and Reality|0|xxxx|Spellcaster/Tuner/effect|Dark|3|300|1800|This card is unaffected by your Field Spell Cards. This card cannot be Summoned in Turn Count 5 or more. While this card is face-up on the field, the Turn counts doesn't move forward. When this card is Summoned, Special Summon a "Dream Sprite Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0/). Once per turn, Pay any number of Life Points in multiples of 300. and move the Turn counts backward by 1, increase the level of 1 monster you control by 1 for each 300 life points you paid, until the End Phase. This card can only be use as a Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon of an "End" Synchro Monsters.|
[/b]
I like the feel of the card overall, but feel the restriction on Summoning it is annoying because it can cause things to snowball against you too hard.

once again same reason as above.

[b]
|Shadow End Dragon|0|xxxx|Dragon/Synchro/Effect|Dark|7||2500|2100| 1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters Once per turn, if this attacking card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can change 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls to Defense Position, and attack it with this card. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.|
[/b]
One or the other of changing position and peice seems fine, but both seems to hard-counter Auras too much, putting them in a potentially unwinnable matchup since they rely on having life points that this really eats through against their 0-500 DEF monsters. Some Decks can be hit too hard by this, IMO.

well it like nitro warrior but reversed and have lower ATK than Nitro and no extra power bonus.

[b]
|Ghora End Dragon|0|xxxx|Dragon/Synchro/Effect|Dark|8|2800|1500| 1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters Each time a monster your opponent control is Special Summoned, lower that monster's DEF equal to this card's DEF. If that monster's DEF become 0, destroy that monster. When this card would be destroy in Attack Position, it is not destroyed, then switch this card to Defense Position.|
[/b]
Too much of a lock, especially with two. I also feel this might make loops, it would if Jazoro had 100 more DEF, for example.

hmm i dunno what that effect have but oh well

[b]
|Disaster End Dragon||0|xxxx|Dragon/Synchro/Effect|Dark|7||3000|2400|1 DARK Tuner + 1 non-tuner monsters. When this card is Synchro Summoned, destroy all monsters you control except monsters with "End" in their names then take 500 damage times the levels of all monsters destroyed by this effect. When this card attacks, destroy 1 Spell or Trap card you control, if you cannot, its attack is negated.|
[/b]
Not really seeing this used much - the ATK is nice, but when Zerozian and Seraph are options, I wouldn't summon this often, even in its own Deck.

you missing the point of this card, it is to combo with clash Synchro, can nuke your opponent's other monsters <_< so in the controller's own way that would be their reward, but it's depend who won the roll in clash synchro, the controller can either ss a monster other than this or if he/she lost the roll, they can summon this instead.

[b]
|Destiny End, Time Dragon|0|xxxx|Dragon/Synchro/Effect|Dark|7|?|?| 1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Synchro monsters. This card cannot inflict Battle Damage. When this card attack, until the end of the Damage Step, it gains 300 ATK times the number of turns that haven been passed. When this card is attacked, switch this card to Defense Position. When this card is destroy by your opponent cards (Either by battle or card effects) special Summoned this card at the End Phase of this turn and move the turn count forward by 1. This card cannot gain ATK or DEF from any card effects except this card.|
[/b]
If a monster has "?" ATK/DEF, it needs a way to have its ATK/DEF defined at all times - this monster never has either defined. (You cannot "Increase" ? ATK, only make it "Equal" something.) 0 ATK/DEF would fit your current wording. Again, most removal in this game is by "destroying" something, so try and avoid making it immune to destruction like that - find some way to tone that down.

well putting 0 ATK and DEF would be made into consideration though this been fixed by several ppl :/

it's only destroy monsters that all it can do, it cannot inflict damage, and you need a synchro monster to synchro summon this too, so it's not as easy as it would be.

[b]
|Tartarus, the Tower of Demise|0|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Each time the turn count is increased, place 1 Demise Counter on this card. Each time the turn count is decreased, remove 1 Demise Counter from this card. During each of your Draw Phase, send the top card from your Deck to the Graveyard. If you cannot, this card is destroyed. While this card is face-up, all monsters’ names you control are treated as “Shadow” and they are treated as DARK Fiend-Type monster. If this card is in your Graveyard, during your End Phase, you can pay 800 life points to activate it to the Field from your Graveyard and skip your next Draw Phase. If you do, place Demise Counter s on this card equal to the amount of Demise Counters on this card when it was sent to the graveyard.|
[/b]
No cards anywhere, even the card itself, do anything with Demise counters. They just sit there and count pointlessly? This would stop your monsters being "End" by changing the name and seems to be overall useless except to counter other field spells by returning a lot, or for the very mediocre self-mill. (And below cards).

ever think it would be turn counting purpose most of the time? like though it wouldn't need one like final countdown but i believe counters make it more easier though

[b]
|Cards from Dark Hour|0|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell|Activate only when you control a face-up "Tartarus, the Tower of Demise". move 3 turn counts backward to draw 2 cards. This card is removed from play after activation.|
[/b]
Eh, generic+1 draw. Will rarely be the main factor of if a set is acceptable.

[b]
|Shadow Sneak|0|xxxx|Trap Card|Trap|||||This card only be activated on the turn that the turn count is even number. When a monster your opponent control attack, negate the attack and inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's DEF. if you control a face-up "Tartarus, the Tower of Demise" set this card face-down after activation instead. This effect can be used up to 3 times.|
[/b]
3 times for each Shadow Sneak? 3 times between them? What if the card is recovered and re-set? Can I use it 3 more times? The burn seems a bit extreme for something so spammable, it would effectively cut off attacking every other turn due to being too risky if you hit one of these.

yes it's 3 time for each and even being re-used after send to the graveyard. the burn is dependable on monsters' DEF meh.

I think the OCG is overall pretty wonky in places, or just sounds outright awkward.

tell me about it, after all those fixes and many <_<
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Generic Effect Monsters (34 Total)]
[b]
|Guardian of Demise|0|xxxx|Fiend/Effect|Dark|4||500|2000|This card is unaffected by your Field Spell Cards. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, select 1 card your opponent control and destroy it. If the destroyed card is a Monster Card, move the turn count forwards equal to the level of the Monster Card.|
[/b]

>_> Why isn't this in with the theme'd stuff? Anyway, it's jank for self-destructive Decks like Jazoro.dek Only objection is my dislike of turn-count-manipulation overall, since it's an awkward mechanic, and the random field spell clause.

well i could make it not targeted by tartarus but its exceed the limit of theme :/

[b]
|Madly-Altered Form Host|0|xxxx|Spellcaster/Effect|Earth|4||1200|800|As long as this card's name is changed by a card effect, this card gain 500 ATK and DEF. As long as the attribute of this card is changed by a card effect, this card is not destroyed by a monster with the same Attribute as the new Attribute of this card. As long as the type of this card is changed by a card effect, this card gain 300 ATK and it can attack twice in the Same battle Phase.|
[/b]
Hey look, another thinly-veiled card from the theme. Please keep these things together. If you can't fit them all in 10 cards, don't just throw them somewhere else - leave them out. Anyway, 2000 ATK double-hitting with no drawback at level 4 is just silly, I don't like it at all.

it's a generic card because there cards that change type, name or attribute but i dunno if there some here but even its effect make have some relation but the card itself doesn't

[b]
|Nameless Brandier|0|xxxx|Warrior/Effect|Dark|3||1300|900|If this card's name is changed by a card effect, select 1 of the following effect(s) -:This card can attack directly. -:This card can destroy a defense position monster without Damage Calculation. -: When this card battle with another monster this card gains ATK equal to half the DEF of that monster.|
[/b]
Another theme card thrown in here? -Sigh- Anyway, I don't like that it's mostly useless without the field, too lame-duck.

it's not theme, once again, they are apart from it, they were both made while before theme cards exist and they have their own generic cards to manipulate names and the cards that similar to those "DNA" cards. try to remember that in tcg there cards that change attribute and type ok? and the name part was kinda new to me but it was an old thing to see over YCM.

[/spoiler]

so you saying that you gonna add "no turn count cards allow in this CCG" then? :S because the way you say it, you hate it both personally and professionally O.o so i wasted my time on those cards here? can you say it bluntly?
[/quote]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1311336323' post='5377149']
In my opinion, it's not a definite no but the point is that it's quite hard to keep count etc.
[/quote]

it's true but that kinda the point why YVD installed note due cards that relate to turn count like final countdown but of course it would be more reliable of using a game likw WC11 or TF5

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1311348903' post='5377500']
Viable but unpopular. We can either choose to implement the theme but risk little people playing it (making it redundant) or not including it. What do others think?
[/quote]

how to implement? change them into something that like turn counts related?? so much not being bland :/

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1311353525' post='5377652']
I think my opinion's been stated, but to clarify, I just really don't like it from a game design standpoint, and would rather not have it.
[/quote]

well i just make making cards that related to different part of the game systems though i would submitted a f/d rfg related cards but they have to be post in SET2 or later :/

but i have Spirit monsters or Twilight Gods theme cards that may replace them but that is up to you

Alright! Guess what? I updated my Molten cards and fixed them up so that they become pure burn... Gonna save the whole Total Defense Shogun effect for another set... Anyways, here they are!

[spoiler=Molten cards (10 cards)]
|Molten Imp|0|SET1|Rock/Effect|FIRE|3||500|1800|Once per turn if this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase and all of the monsters in your Graveyard are Rock-Type: you can add this card to your Hand.|
|Molten Slinger|0|SET1|Rock/Effect|FIRE|4||1500|1900|If a monster is sent to your Graveyard from your Hand: inflict 300 damage to your opponent. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your Hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Spellbreaker|0|SET1|Rock/Effect|FIRE|4||1600|1900|Once per turn, when a Spell or Trap card is activated that targets a Molten card: you can discard 1 Molten monster from your Hand; negate and destroy the card. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your Hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Thrower|0|SET1|Rock/Effect|FIRE|4||1700|1900|During your Main Phase 1: you can discard a Molten monster from your Hand; inflict 500 damage to your opponent. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your Hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Defender|0|SET1|Rock/Effect|FIRE|1||0|1900|Once per turn, when a face-up Molten monster would be destroyed: you can discard this card from your Hand; End the Battle Phase. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your Hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Crusher|0|SET1|Rock/Effect|FIRE|7||2200|2600|During either player's turn, you can discard 2 Molten Monsters from your Hand: Special Summon this card from your Hand and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. Once per turn: you can discard 1 Molten Monster from your Hand; Inflict 500 damage to your opponent, draw 1 card. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your Hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Regenerator|0|SET1|Rock/Effect|FIRE|4||1900|1800|Once per turn: you can discard 1 Rock-Type Monster from your Hand; Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Molten Monster from your Graveyard. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your Hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Chunk|0|SET1|Rock/Tuner/Effect|FIRE|1||0|0|Once per turn, if this card is in your hand: you can discard 1 Molten Monster from your Hand; Special Summon this card and Banish it when it leaves the field. When this card leaves the field: inflict 500 damage to your opponent. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your Hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Breaker|0|SET1|Rock/Synchro/Effect|FIRE|5||2400|2000|"Molten Chunk" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters Once per turn: you can discard 1 Molten Monster from your hand; inflict 500 damage to your opponent and draw 1 card. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your Hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Destroyer|0|SET1|Rock/Synchro/Effect|FIRE|8||2600|3000|"Molten Chunk" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters Once per turn, when a Molten Monster is sent from your hand to the Graveyard: destroy 1 card on the field and inflict 500 damage to your opponent. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your Hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
[/spoiler]

And guess what? I made some more support and their final ultimate monster! Sadly, I can't submit them until SET2, which is why I changed their set name to SET2... Anyways, I wanna test them so if someone could unofficially add them to the .set file temporarily so that I can duel with them...

[spoiler=Molten support (10 cards)]
|Molten Goblin|0|SET2|Rock/Tuner/Effect|FIRE|1||0|900|This card can only be used for the Synchro Summon of a Molten Monster. Once per turn: you can discard 1 Molten Monster from your Hand; this card's level becomes 2 until the End Phase. During your opponent's End Phase if this card is in your Graveyard: you can add this card to your hand; skip your next Draw Phase.|
|Molten Golem|0|SET2|Rock/Synchro/Effect|FIRE|10||2900|3500|"Molten Chunk" + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters When this card is Synchro Summoned inflict 500 damage and draw 1 card (max 2) for each Synchro Material Monster used to Summon this card. When a Molten Monster is sent to the Graveyard: inflict 100 damage for each Molten Monster in your Graveyard. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster is your Hand or destroy this card.|
|Melt Down|0|SET2|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||You can send 1 FIRE Monster from your deck to the Graveyard: your opponent takes 500 damage.|
|Lava Spings|0|SET2|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||If you do not pay 300 Life Points during your Standby Phase: this card is destroyed. Once per turn when a FIRE Monster is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: you can add that card to your Hand.|
|Molten Cannon|0|SET2|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Each time a Molten Monster is sent to the Graveyard: put 1 Molten Counter on this card. During your End Phase: you can destroy this card; inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each Molten Counter on this card.|
|Molten Factory|0|SET2|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Add 1 Molten card from your deck to your Hand: inflict 500 damage to your opponent if it is a Monster Card.|
|Army of the Imps|0|SET2|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Destroy 1 Molten card on your side of the field: Add up to 3 "Molten Imp" cards from your Graveyard and/or deck to your Hand. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect.|
|Molten Pit|0|SET2|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||When you opponent Summons a Monster: you can discard 1 Molten monster from your Hand; destroy the Summoned Monster.|
|Molten Rebirth|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||When a Molten Monster on your side of the field is destroyed: you can add 1 card with the same name as the destroyed Monster from your deck to your Hand.|
|Molten Amplifier|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||When you inflict damage to your opponent by the effect of a Molten Monster, inflict 100 damage to your opponent x the Monster's level.|
[/spoiler]

Anyone wanna rate them?

EDIT: Anyone up for a duel (no real cards allowed)?

[quote name='.:Corbenik:.' timestamp='1311366711' post='5378226']
but i have Spirit monsters or Twilight Gods theme cards that may replace them but that is up to you
[/quote]

If we do need to replace them, although I'm not sure, we are definitely replacing them with generic cards.

There's no need to overload the game with 300 themes.

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1311417553' post='5380022']
If we do need to replace them, although I'm not sure, we are definitely replacing them with generic cards.

There's no need to overload the game with 300 themes.
[/quote]

hmm you make it sound like i don't get a say in replaceable suggestion. if you replacing them with generic cards it mean taking out my cards then replace them with your? if that what you're saying? plus i'm saying my spirit monsters are generic though except about 1 is themed and few spell and trap are Spirit monster related. as for Twilight Gods there 8 of them, by Twilight Gods they're not archetype, they all have different names completely and they don't have effects that regard in each other but themselves.

[quote name='.:Corbenik:.' timestamp='1311443741' post='5380703']
if you replacing them with generic cards it mean taking out my cards then replace them with your? if that what you're saying plus i'm saying about low number of theme they not even at 8 or so
[/quote]

8 is tons considering we've only made 2 sets =/

When I say replace with generics, I mean your generics. So just submit some generic cards instead of your themed ones.

The spirits are un-needed. We've already got a Spirit theme and more support for spirits would make them Tier 1 by a long distance. Oversupport is terrible here, especially so early in the game.

The Twilight Gods don't seem needed at the moment. Post them and I'll place an opinion on them.

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1311445993' post='5380805']
The spirits are un-needed. We've already got a Spirit theme and more support for spirits would make them Tier 1 by a long distance. Oversupport is terrible here, especially so early in the game.

The Twilight Gods don't seem needed at the moment. Post them and I'll place an opinion on them.
[/quote]

then what are needed then? tell me :/ at this rate even my generic cards are gonna be un-needed too T_T

Nothing's specific is needed or wanted, just post random cards; a couple of Greek Mythology themed ones might help too. The problem is what isn't needed. Support for existing themes isn't that important at the moment, and neither is new themes. Everything else is fine.

But post your Twilight Gods, so I can see anyway. If they're generic, which you say they are, they have a nice chance of getting in.

[spoiler= 8 Twilight Gods]
|Skeith, the Terror of Death|0|xxxx|Fairy/Effect|Dark|8||2200|1600|This card cannot be normal Summoned or set. You can special Summon this card from your hand by destroying 2 Fairy-Type monster you control. When this card destroy a monster, increase this card ATK and DEF by 100 times the level of the destroyed monster. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's cards(either by battle or card effect), you can send 1 monster you control to the Graveyard to special summon this card at the End Phase.|

|Innis, the Mirage of Deceit|0|xxxx|Fairy/Effect|Light|7||?|?|This card cannot be normal Summoned or set. You can special Summon this card from your hand by banishing 2 Fairy-Type monsters you controls. Once per turn you can switch attack target of this card to another monster you control. When other monster you controls is attacked, you can banish that monster until the End of the Battle Phase. When this card is attacked, this card gains 300 ATK and DEF times the level of all monsters that are banished until the end of damage step. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's cards(either by battle or card effect) you can banish this card to draw 1 for each monster destroyed by battle this turn.|

|Tarvos, The Avenger|0|xxxx|Fairy/Effect|Earth|7||2300|1800|This card cannot be normal Summoned or set. You can discard Fairy-Type monster(s) whose total Levels equal 7 or more to Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card battle with a monster, roll a six-sided die instead, place a number of Needle Counter equal to the result of the die on that monster. Each monster with a Needle Counter(s) lose 100 ATK and DEF for each Needle counter placed on them. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's cards(either by battle or card effect) remove all Needle Counters on the field, inflict 100 damage for each Needle Counter removed this way.|

|Macha, the Temptress|0|xxxx|Fairy/Effect|Fire|8||2800|2100|This card cannot be normal Summoned or set. You can special Summon this card from your hand by switching control of 2 Fairy-Type monsters you controls to your opponent's side of the field. When this card would destroy a monster, you can place a Rose Counter on that monster instead. Pay 1000 life points and discard 1 Fairy-type monster to switch control of all monsters with a Rose Counter(s) to your side of the field. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's cards(either by battle or card effect) remove all Rose Counters on the field, return controls of all monster to their owner's side of the field and each monster lose 100 ATK times its level.|

|Gorre, the Machinator|0|xxxx|Fairy/Effect|Water|7||2100|2300|This card cannot be normal Summoned or set. You can special Summon this card from your hand by returning Fairy-Type monsters whose levels equal to 6 or more to your Deck. Once per turn, you can reveal a Fairy-Type monster from your Hand, this card can attack twice in the same Battle Phase. When this card is attacked, you can switch this card to Defense Position to negate the attack. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's cards(either by battle or card effect), Special Summoned 1 "Gor Token" (Fairy-Type/WATER/Level 4/ATK 2100/DEF 0) and 1 "Re Token" (Fairy-Type/WATER/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 2300). A "Gor Token" is cannot destroyed by a card effect that would destroy a card(s) while its in Attack Position. A "Re Token" cannot be destroyed by a card effect that would destroy a card(s) while in Defense Position.|

|Magus, the Propagation|0|xxx|Fairy/Effect|Wind|8||2500|2000|This card cannot be normal Summoned or set. You can special Summon this card from your hand by select 1 non-token Fairy-Type Monster you control, special Summon 2 monsters of the same name as the selected monster from your hand, Deck and/or Graveyard to your opponent's side of the field. When a monster you control would be targeted by an effect of a card effect, discard 1 to switch target to this card. When this card is targeted by an effect of a card effect, select 1 monster your opponent control, that monster also become a target of that card effect. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's cards(either by battle or card effect), equip this card to 1 face-up Fairy-Type monster you control, that monster's name is treated as "Magus, the Propagation" and its effect, ATK and DEF are treated as the equipped card's.|

|Fidchell, the Prophet|0|xxxx|Fairy/Effect|Light|8||2300|2500|This card cannot be normal Summoned or set. You can special Summon this card from your hand by revealing 3 Fairy-Type monsters from your hand. Once per turn, When your opponent Summon a monster or activate a Spell or Trap Card, reveals the top card of your Deck, if the revealed card match the card type as your opponent's card, negate that card and destroy it. if it is not, banish the revealed card. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's Cards(either by battle or card effect.) return all cards that was banished to your Deck and shuffle it then draw 1 card each 2 cards returned this way.|

|Corbenik, the Rebirth|0|xxxx|Fairy/effect|Light|8||2000|1700|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summon by Special Summoning 2 Fairy-Type Monsters from your Graveyard to your opponent's side of the field OR its own effect. When this card is destroyed by your opponent cards(either by battle or card effect), Special Summoned this card from the Graveyard during at the End Phase. This effect can only be used twice per duel. When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, select 1 monster you control, equip that monster to this card, this card gains ATK equal to the ATK of that monster equipped to this card.|[/spoiler]

[spoiler= so those SPirit monster will oversupport?]

|Hermes |0|xxxx|Spellcaster/Spirit/Effect|Fire|4||1100|200|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, you can Normal Summon 1 additional time this turn. When a monster Normal Summoned is by this card’s effect, both players take damage equal to that monster’s DEF.|

|Trismegistus|0|xxxx|Spellcaster/Fusion/Spirit/Effect|Fire|8||2600|1300|”Hermes” + “Medea” This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard.This card returns to its owner's Extra Deck during the End Phase of the turn it is Special Summoned. When this card is Special Summoned, banish 1 level 4 or lower Spirit Monster from your Graveyard, all monsters your opponent control loses ATK equal to the DEF of the banished monster. This card can attack all of your opponent’s monsters once. This monster cannot attack your opponent directly if it attacks any monster first. When this card returns to your Extra Deck, gain life points equal to twice the DEF of the banished monster.|

|Medea|0|xxxx|Zombie/Spirit|Light|4||1500|800|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. Once per turn you can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 monster with 1500 DEF or less in your Graveyard and its effects are negated, if you cannot, add that monster to your hand instead.|

|Thanatos|0|xxxx|Fiend/Spirit/Effect|Dark|6||2600|1800|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Tribute Summoned, destroy 1 other Spirit monster you control. If you cannot, return this card to your hand. When this card destroys a monster in battle, this card can attack once again in the same Battle Phase. When this card returns to your hand during the End Phase, your opponent randomly discards 1 card from their hand.|

|Isis|0|xxxx|Fairy/Spirit/Effect|Wind|5||1800|2200|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon or Set this card without Tributing. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, select 1 monster in your Graveyard that was destroyed during the last turn’s Battle Phase. Special Summon it. If you cannot, gain Life Points equal to its Level x 300.|

|Orpheus|0|xxxx|Fiend /Spirit/Effect|Light|1||?|?|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, you can send 1 Spirit monster from your deck to the Graveyard. If you do, pay Life Points equal to its level x 200. Until the End Phase, this card's name is treated as that monster's name, and it gains that monster's ATK and DEF.|

|Io|0|xxxx|Fairy /Spirit/Effect|Wind|3||800|1400|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. Once per turn, you can gain 700 Life Points for each Spirit monster you control. When this card returns to your hand, draw 1 card.|

|Polydueces|0|xxxx|Thunder/Spirit/Effect|Earth|4||1500|800| This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent. When this card returns to your hand, inflicts 800 damage to your opponent.|

|Penthesilea|0|xxxx|Warrior/Spirit/Effect|Water|4||1600|1200| This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card returns to your hand, select 1 face-up monster or face-down Spell/Trap card your opponent control, that card cannot attack and/or activate until the End Phase of your opponent’s turn.|

|Atemisia|0|xxxx|Warrior/Spirit/Effect|Water|6||2200|1600| This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card destroys a monster, you can select up to 2 cards in your opponent’s hand, reveal those cards. Those cards cannot be Activate, Summoned or Set until the End Phase of your opponent’s turn.|

|Messiah|0|xxxx|Fairy/Fusion/Spirit/Effect|Divine|7||2600|1800| “Orpheus” + “Thanatos” This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard. This card returns to its owner's Extra Deck during the End Phase of the turn it is Special Summoned. While this card is face-up on the field, Spirit monsters can be Special Summoned from hands, Decks and Graveyards. You can banish 1 non-Spirit monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Spirit monster from your Graveyard.|

|Roaring Barrier of Returned Souls|0|xxxx|Trap Card|Trap||||| Activate only when an opponent's monster declares an attack and you control no monster. For each Spirit monster returned to your hand during the last turn’s End phase, you can negate attacks up to that amount. This card remain face-up until the end of the Battle Phase and pay 800 to Set this card face-down again instead of sending it to the Graveyard.|

|Cry of the Soul's Will|0|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip only to a Spirit monster. It gains 100 ATK times its level. When the Equipped monster return to your hand, return this card to your hand. If the equipped monster is destroyed, return that monster to your hand at the End Phase.|[/spoiler]

[quote name='.:Corbenik:.' timestamp='1311447227' post='5380839']
[spoiler= 8 Twilight Gods]
|Skeith, the Terror of Death|0|xxxx|Fairy/Effect|Dark|8||2200|1600|This card cannot be normal Summoned or set. You can special Summon this card from your hand by destroying 2 Fairy-Type monster you control. When this card destroy a monster, increase this card ATK and DEF by 100 times the level of the destroyed monster. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's cards(either by battle or card effect), you can send 1 monster you control to the Graveyard to special summon this card at the End Phase.|

|Innis, the Mirage of Deceit|0|xxxx|Fairy/Effect|Light|7||?|?|This card cannot be normal Summoned or set. You can special Summon this card from your hand by banishing 2 Fairy-Type monsters you controls. Once per turn you can switch attack target of this card to another monster you control. When other monster you controls is attacked, you can banish that monster until the End of the Battle Phase. When this card is attacked, this card gains 300 ATK and DEF times the level of all monsters that are banished until the end of damage step. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's cards(either by battle or card effect) you can banish this card to draw 1 for each monster destroyed by battle this turn.|

|Tarvos, The Avenger|0|xxxx|Fairy/Effect|Earth|7||2300|1800|This card cannot be normal Summoned or set. You can discard Fairy-Type monster(s) whose total Levels equal 7 or more to Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card battle with a monster, roll a six-sided die instead, place a number of Needle Counter equal to the result of the die on that monster. Each monster with a Needle Counter(s) lose 100 ATK and DEF for each Needle counter placed on them. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's cards(either by battle or card effect) remove all Needle Counters on the field, inflict 100 damage for each Needle Counter removed this way.|

|Macha, the Temptress|0|xxxx|Fairy/Effect|Fire|8||2800|2100|This card cannot be normal Summoned or set. You can special Summon this card from your hand by switching control of 2 Fairy-Type monsters you controls to your opponent's side of the field. When this card would destroy a monster, you can place a Rose Counter on that monster instead. Pay 1000 life points and discard 1 Fairy-type monster to switch control of all monsters with a Rose Counter(s) to your side of the field. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's cards(either by battle or card effect) remove all Rose Counters on the field, return controls of all monster to their owner's side of the field and each monster lose 100 ATK times its level.|

|Gorre, the Machinator|0|xxxx|Fairy/Effect|Water|7||2100|2300|This card cannot be normal Summoned or set. You can special Summon this card from your hand by returning Fairy-Type monsters whose levels equal to 6 or more to your Deck. Once per turn, you can reveal a Fairy-Type monster from your Hand, this card can attack twice in the same Battle Phase. When this card is attacked, you can switch this card to Defense Position to negate the attack. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's cards(either by battle or card effect), Special Summoned 1 "Gor Token" (Fairy-Type/WATER/Level 4/ATK 2100/DEF 0) and 1 "Re Token" (Fairy-Type/WATER/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 2300). A "Gor Token" is cannot destroyed by a card effect that would destroy a card(s) while its in Attack Position. A "Re Token" cannot be destroyed by a card effect that would destroy a card(s) while in Defense Position.|

|Magus, the Propagation|0|xxx|Fairy/Effect|Wind|8||2500|2000|This card cannot be normal Summoned or set. You can special Summon this card from your hand by select 1 non-token Fairy-Type Monster you control, special Summon 2 monsters of the same name as the selected monster from your hand, Deck and/or Graveyard to your opponent's side of the field. When a monster you control would be targeted by an effect of a card effect, discard 1 to switch target to this card. When this card is targeted by an effect of a card effect, select 1 monster your opponent control, that monster also become a target of that card effect. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's cards(either by battle or card effect), equip this card to 1 face-up Fairy-Type monster you control, that monster's name is treated as "Magus, the Propagation" and its effect, ATK and DEF are treated as the equipped card's.|

|Fidchell, the Prophet|0|xxxx|Fairy/Effect|Light|8||2300|2500|This card cannot be normal Summoned or set. You can special Summon this card from your hand by revealing 3 Fairy-Type monsters from your hand. Once per turn, When your opponent Summon a monster or activate a Spell or Trap Card, reveals the top card of your Deck, if the revealed card match the card type as your opponent's card, negate that card and destroy it. if it is not, banish the revealed card. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's Cards(either by battle or card effect.) return all cards that was banished to your Deck and shuffle it then draw 1 card each 2 cards returned this way.|

|Corbenik, the Rebirth|0|xxxx|Fairy/effect|Light|8||2000|1700|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summon by Special Summoning 2 Fairy-Type Monsters from your Graveyard to your opponent's side of the field OR its own effect. When this card is destroyed by your opponent cards(either by battle or card effect), Special Summoned this card from the Graveyard during at the End Phase. This effect can only be used twice per duel. When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, select 1 monster you control, equip that monster to this card, this card gains ATK equal to the ATK of that monster equipped to this card.|[/spoiler]

|Hermes |0|xxxx|Spellcaster/Spirit/Effect|Fire|4||1100|200|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, you can Normal Summon 1 additional time this turn. When a monster Normal Summoned is by this card’s effect, both players take damage equal to that monster’s DEF.|

|Trismegistus|0|xxxx|Spellcaster/Fusion/Spirit/Effect|Fire|8||2600|1300|”Hermes” + “Medea” This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard.This card returns to its owner's Extra Deck during the End Phase of the turn it is Special Summoned. When this card is Special Summoned, banish 1 level 4 or lower Spirit Monster from your Graveyard, all monsters your opponent control loses ATK equal to the DEF of the banished monster. This card can attack all of your opponent’s monsters once. This monster cannot attack your opponent directly if it attacks any monster first. When this card returns to your Extra Deck, gain life points equal to twice the DEF of the banished monster.|

|Medea|0|xxxx|Zombie/Spirit|Light|4||1500|800|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. Once per turn you can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 monster with 1500 DEF or less in your Graveyard and its effects are negated, if you cannot, add that monster to your hand instead.|

|Thanatos|0|xxxx|Fiend/Spirit/Effect|Dark|6||2600|1800|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Tribute Summoned, destroy 1 other Spirit monster you control. If you cannot, return this card to your hand. When this card destroys a monster in battle, this card can attack once again in the same Battle Phase. When this card returns to your hand during the End Phase, your opponent randomly discards 1 card from their hand.|

|Isis|0|xxxx|Fairy/Spirit/Effect|Wind|5||1800|2200|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon or Set this card without Tributing. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, select 1 monster in your Graveyard that was destroyed during the last turn’s Battle Phase. Special Summon it. If you cannot, gain Life Points equal to its Level x 300.|

|Orpheus|0|xxxx|Fiend /Spirit/Effect|Light|1||?|?|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, you can send 1 Spirit monster from your deck to the Graveyard. If you do, pay Life Points equal to its level x 200. Until the End Phase, this card's name is treated as that monster's name, and it gains that monster's ATK and DEF.|

|Io|0|xxxx|Fairy /Spirit/Effect|Wind|3||800|1400|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. Once per turn, you can gain 700 Life Points for each Spirit monster you control. When this card returns to your hand, draw 1 card.|

|Polydueces|0|xxxx|Thunder/Spirit/Effect|Earth|4||1500|800| This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent. When this card returns to your hand, inflicts 800 damage to your opponent.|

|Penthesilea|0|xxxx|Warrior/Spirit/Effect|Water|4||1600|1200| This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card returns to your hand, select 1 face-up monster or face-down Spell/Trap card your opponent control, that card cannot attack and/or activate until the End Phase of your opponent’s turn.|

|Atemisia|0|xxxx|Warrior/Spirit/Effect|Water|6||2200|1600| This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card destroys a monster, you can select up to 2 cards in your opponent’s hand, reveal those cards. Those cards cannot be Activate, Summoned or Set until the End Phase of your opponent’s turn.|

|Messiah|0|xxxx|Fairy/Fusion/Spirit/Effect|Divine|7||2600|1800| “Orpheus” + “Thanatos” This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard. This card returns to its owner's Extra Deck during the End Phase of the turn it is Special Summoned. While this card is face-up on the field, Spirit monsters can be Special Summoned from hands, Decks and Graveyards. You can banish 1 non-Spirit monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Spirit monster from your Graveyard.|

|Roaring Barrier of Returned Souls|0|xxxx|Trap Card|Trap||||| Activate only when an opponent's monster declares an attack and you control no monster. For each Spirit monster returned to your hand during the last turn’s End phase, you can negate attacks up to that amount. This card remain face-up until the end of the Battle Phase and pay 800 to Set this card face-down again instead of sending it to the Graveyard.|

|Cry of the Soul's Will|0|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip only to a Spirit monster. It gains 100 ATK times its level. When the Equipped monster return to your hand, return this card to your hand. If the equipped monster is destroyed, return that monster to your hand at the End Phase.|[/spoiler]
[/quote]

I just deleted my reply -.-

Basically choose 4 of the gods and we'll ad them, otherwise they'll be oversupported.

The Spirit support is either un-needed considering the stuff we already have, or broken. Although, I'll consider Roaring Barrier and Cry of the Soul's Will.

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1311448212' post='5380893']
I just deleted my reply -.-

Basically choose 4 of the gods and we'll ad them, otherwise they'll be oversupported.

The Spirit support is either un-needed considering the stuff we already have, or broken. Although, I'll consider Roaring Barrier and Cry of the Soul's Will.
[/quote]

the only way it be broken if there existing cards here that can lead to brokenness atm, seem to me that this CCG been over resourced i guess :/

can you list down cards that already have same effect as those spirit or so?

[quote name='.:Corbenik:.' timestamp='1311447227' post='5380839']

[b]It'll promote OTKs. Several Hermes and high DEF monsters make this more harmful than it actually seems. It's only a matter of time before this becomes a bit broken.[/b]

A bit un-needed. Not a big fan of having a Spirit Fusion, mainly as it'll be like Majestics. Good in theory, but they don't create enough advantage and impact for the effort.

[b]|Marebito|0|SET0|Fairy/Spirit|Light|4||1800|800|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, select 1 Spirit Monster in your Graveyard and add it to your hand. You can Normal Summon 1 additional time this turn if you Normal Summon the selected monster.|

This is the similar monster. We don't need more revival.[/b]

[b]Eh. Unless we make something similar to Treeborn Frog, this will never be played. And we're not making something similar to Treeborn otherwise we'll break the game for a format.[/b]

[b]Once again, over Level 4 and kinda bad without Frog-like monsters.[/b]

|Orpheus|0|xxxx|Fiend/Spirit/Effect|Light|1||?|?|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, you can send 1 Spirit monster from your deck to the Graveyard. If you do, pay Life Points equal to its level x 200. Until the End Phase, this card's name is treated as that monster's name, and it gains that monster's ATK and DEF.|

[b]So basically Foolish Burial, but every turn and with the benefit of gaining effects and stats? No thank you.[/b]

[b]Spirits have so much draw power. On the wiki, search for Spirit Gate, Spirit Prayers and Mariella, Lost Soul of the Sea.[/b]

[b]
Not really enough ATK for it to be viable. And if we increase ATK, it'll be a bit broken for 800 burn every turn + Piercing etc. Basically Summon it after you get out a boss for pure trolling.[/b]

[b]
So selective Fiendish Chain every turn without the vulnerability? No thanks.[/b]

[b]
Once again, over Level 5. Not really playable.[/b]

[b]
Eh. So slow and situational, it's not funny.[/b]

[b]
It looks like good passive support. Passive is the key word here, I don't want more Spirits to become too swarmy and upper-tier.
[/b]
|Cry of the Soul's Will|0|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip only to a Spirit monster. It gains 100 ATK times its level. When the Equipped monster return to your hand, return this card to your hand. If the equipped monster is destroyed, return that monster to your hand at the End Phase.|
[b]
It seems fine.[/b][/spoiler]
[/quote]

Archived