The D. World

Haru123

[i][font="Times New Roman"]Alright, well. I haven't typed a fan-fiction or a short story before so I'll just see how this goes and if I have fun while doing it then it'll be time well spent. I hope you all enjoy it.[/font][/i]

Chapter One: s*** gets real.

Caladbury High. It's a school filled with many different individuals but for the most part, it's filled with absolute morons who're the whitest black kids you'll ever see roaming the streets, everyone is pretty much a huge douchebag and a prick to boot but then theres just the quiet nerdy dude that enjoys his quiet and un-disturbed life, reading manga during the lunch hour and discussing the latest anime episode with one of his other weeabo friends who probably takes the trend just a little too seriously. Norman was this particular fellow, a nerd with average qualities and not at all ugly in the slightest, good looking nerds do actually have a place in the world, afterall though many would be quite surprised. ' Hmm. Maybe I should swap out this for this and... ' He thought to himself, sliding a card from his deck box to add a new one to it, a sparkle in his eyes from his latest creation coming to it's completion, his unbeatable deck that nobody could ever hope to conquer.

Norman had a friend, Steve. Steve was the cliche fat person with nothing else going for him aside from a beer belly and a deck that could be considered half-decent. Looking across the other edge of the table in the crowded mess hall, Steve brought forth his deck box and slapped it down in-front of Normal, challenging him to a duel to decide who would be the very best and the king of gam- Well, lets not go that far. " You're going to lose this time, Norman! I have added more cards to my deck and it's not going to look good for you. " Steve sounded like his usual and obnoxious self, already picking up five cards from the top of his deck.

Suddenly, a chick with dyed pink hair walked over, she was pretty hot with a fairly decent set of oompa loompa's sitting on her chest and was the same age as the other two nerds about to throw down yet again. " Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh? Jeez, you two really need girlfriends. " She rolled her eyes, sighing, obviously she had no interest in the game and was about as two dimensional as it gets, her eyes focused on Norman the entire time. I mean, why else would such a pretty girl be sitting there at a table next to some fat dude?

Norman picked up five cards and without a word, picked up another to begin the duel. " I draw. " Looking at his hand, he quickly summons a 'Hyper Hammerhead' to the field with 1500 ATK points and places a card face down. Steve just chuckles, " Oh, that card. Wow, how predictable. " Norman just sighed, watching Steve pick up a card from his deck. Grinning, he set a monster face down and ended his turn. It went back and forth between them, with Norman pulling out his monsters one by one with high attack points, utilizing a deck constructed with super high attack powered dinosaur monsters but the duel would end, as Steve flipped up a Des Koala and burned away the rest of his friends life points.

In defeat, Norman picked up all of his cards and looked rather disappointed but hey, it was only a card game and there would be plenty more of those. On the other hand, the girl from before, otherwise known as Klara for all intents and purposes, not that anyone could care, simply walked over and draped her arms around him. " Better luck next time, tiger. " Briefly stroking a hand along his shoulder, she walks off and heads over to the bathroom to do her business. Steve just ranted for a bit as per usual. " Well yeah, I know most of your moves before you even make them. You don't think, you just attack and hope for the best. " Norman still didn't have much to say but the fire was there, burning within, if it wasn't for the fact he had a disability and his leg was out of action, he'd still be playing soccer with the rest of the douchebags outside.

As they both left and headed off into different directions, Norman took the long road towards home, it was empty and deserted and his composure faultered to something rather terrible. Looking through his cards, he held a bright orange dinosaur monster to his face for a moment, blinking at it. " That.. wasn't there before. " Shrugging to himself, a gust of wind would swoop by and sweep a card from his deck box. " Yu-gi-oh, really? You quit playing soccer for this? " It was caught between two fingers, said limbs belonging to a teen with black hair, otherwise known as Mortan who was in-fact Normas old rival when it came to competing out on the pitch. Norman walked right up to him, holding out his hand for the card. " Give it back to me, right now. " His feirce voice struck Mortan for a moment but his face just twisted afterwards, his hand moving in a motion as if he was going to rip the card in two, which just so happened to be 'Super Conductor Tyranno'.

" RORRRAAAHAHAHRRHRHOGHGHGHO! "

It shrieked, like a jurrasic impact from the heavens, Norman looked up and saw it for a moment, a vortex that literaly clawed through the skies and reached out towards him in that moment, as streams of data erupted from the heavens and weaved in and out of him. Mortan was caught up in it as well, both of them looking as confused as each other. Khara was finishing her day at highschool, walking outside with Steve who just so happened to be there at the same time but thats story for another day.

I wrote this up in about ten minutes. I'll be editing this later on, since it seems pretty rushed to me, etc.

Archived