Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

Cyber End Dragon x2

Cyber Twin Dragon x2

Five-Headed Dragon

i can see many problems with it

too much cards for one

i suggest you take out the Armed Dragons... there not very good

add Hunter Dragons

there is no need for Cyber Laser Dragon and Cyber Barrior Dragon and there summoning cards... they are not worth the huge summoning... then can be destroyed easily

hmmm... i think thats it for now... try what ive said... then ill go through a run down again

AH be quite, I didn't ask for help

I just wanted to show off

Okay you can help but

1. The Dragon monsters are all for my Cyberdarks

2. This Deck has never lost, not once for me

3. The Extra Cyber End Dragon is incase I want to summon another, after all use the Proto-Cyber Dragons for the first one, and Future Fusion for the second

Keji, do you just post in these threads to increase your post count? I have never seen you do anything but say "10/10 Awesome" or the like. Seriously, it happens to be a pet peeve of mine when people post without adding anything to the thread.

Now, I see some serious problems with this deck. Cyber Barrier and Cyber Laser are sh*t. Armed Dragons have some mesh with Cyberdarks, but you shouldn't be running them with normal Cybers. They aren't that good any way. And lastly, you're running Cyberdarks, which, while not bad cards, aren't even tourney-worthy in Advanced Format, and you're trying to compete with Chaos. You might have better luck in a newer format.

I see far too many themes mixed together here. You're merging Cyber Dragons, Cyberdarks, and Armed Dragons, without being able to run the proper support cards for any of them. Cyber Barrier Dragon and Cyber Laser Dragon would be almost playable if they were Level 8, but as they aren't, they're utterly useless.

I see far too many themes mixed together here. You're merging Cyber Dragons' date=' Cyberdarks, and Armed Dragons, without being able to run the proper support cards for any of them. Cyber Barrier Dragon and Cyber Laser Dragon would be almost playable if they were Level 8, but as they aren't, they're utterly useless.

[/quote']

thanks for posting that.

and i do i doubt that you never lost with this deck, it's impossible.

Keji' date=' do you just post in these threads to increase your post count? I have never seen you do anything but say "10/10 Awesome" or the like. Seriously, it happens to be a pet peeve of mine when people post without adding anything to the thread.

Now, I see some serious problems with this deck. Cyber Barrier and Cyber Laser are sh*t. Armed Dragons have some mesh with Cyberdarks, but you shouldn't be running them with normal Cybers. They aren't that good any way. And lastly, you're running Cyberdarks, which, while not bad cards, aren't even tourney-worthy in Advanced Format, and you're trying to compete with Chaos. You might have better luck in a newer format.

[/quote']

no i am just giving my opinion like everyone else, ok i am not a big tournament player or anything like that but i do play the game the reason i said 10/10 for was beacause i played a deck like this one and the one he has is better than the one i tried to do

shut your fat ass mouth, your the monkey, if people post they should make sure they do it with out insulting others

This deck hasn't lost (period) probaly because

1. As my friends comment I have unbeleivable luck

2. This deck comes REALLY CLOSE constantly to being beat, I just draw what I need at the right time

3. I know most people think the Armed Dragons are useless, but I just send them to the graveyard with Future Fusion for my Cyberdarks, I really only ever use Armed Dragon's LVs 5-10 because I never use Armed Dragon LV3

PS: I took out 1 Five-Headed Dragon

If you come very close to being beat than this deck does suck. I'd take their advise. And no need to cuss in this forum. Your "UNBELEIVABLY" lucky I won't report you for that. Luck isn't what you should rely on, you can have better chance of getting what you want by taking people's advise. And don't use Cyber style, It's too easy for the opponent to find out what your doing and counter all your moves. It's the same with Crystal Beasts and E/D/Ev-Heroes and Neospacians.

Archived