Gist is pardoned.

Frunk

On a forum, member's may come and go as they please. Which is why not many people who witnessed Sartorism and The Chaoserver Dispute are still active today. Those who were and are, though, would know that one of the more defining moments in the two wars (that may as well be the one war, really), was the 7-day temporary banning of Gist, for, as I can admit now (I must say I was under immense strain at the time), having an opinion, despite it being both rude and vulgar.

Gist's temporary ban was upgraded to permanent shortly after I discovered a third comeback double-account. Double-accounting during your ban does allow the moderator to upgrade your ban to permanent. Despite this, breaching a ban that should never have been made in the first place, was wrong, and now, I would like to right that wrong.

After two short but sharp PM conversations with Tkill93 and Static (in that order), Gist's permanent ban will end now, and thus bring an end to his 155-day (approx.) exile from YCM. He doesn't have to return, I'll be satisfied knowing that he is allowed to return, and I have requested of Static to inform him, and let him do what he will. This should be considered a good day in YCM, it is very rare occasion where I reverse one of my more defining decisions.

Thank you for your attention.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who's he?

Yeah who is he?

Gist is a member who was on this forum i believe, before you joined, he was banned after a forum war, i do love the names he gave to his double accounts, truely witty, but downright obvious.

Eli told me story of Gist, and it was quite an interesting one

All you need to know, is an old member maybe returning ^_^

who's he?

Yeah who is he?

Gist is a member who was on this forum i believe' date=' before you joined, he was banned after a forum war, i do love the names he gave to his double accounts, truely witty, but downright obvious.

[/quote']

Oh okay thanks

who's he?

Yeah who is he?

Gist is a member who was on this forum i believe' date=' before you joined, he was banned after a forum war, i do love the names he gave to his double accounts, truely witty, but downright obvious.

[/quote']

Oh okay thanks

hy was quite strange as to what i know and yes lol his names where hard to find out.

Why?

On what grounds are you letting him back?

Are you bringing back Sart and chaos?

'Cause if so' date=' that'd be hecka bomb. xP Alden

[/quote']

If i recall the story correctly, i believe those members did alot worse then Gist, altho i cant remember the story well enough

I do not think they themselves would be allowed.

Why?

On what grounds are you letting him back?

Are you bringing back Sart and chaos?

'Cause if so' date=' that'd be hecka bomb. xP Alden

[/quote']

If i recall the story correctly, i believe those members did alot worse then Gist, altho i cant remember the story well enough

I do not think they themselves would be allowed.

well sartorius should never come back and so is the case with chaos.

Archived