◄☼Renji's Shack☼►

CMRenji

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Renji:

I have a Big Order for you, if you can and have time.....

I would like you to remake all the Elemental attributes, but High Quality versions at 80 width and 80 height if you can...The Spell/Trap Attributes to if you would please....Then one other Custom Attribute....

I will credit you for everyone and give you points if you want. but I'd appreciate if you got the elemental attributes done....

Elemental Attributes: If altering is possible for you....if these all are possible for you anyhow...Kanji's are the same

Light: Add an Lightly Colored Light Halo on both sides, like they looped together...

Dark: Something you can think of maybe cool....

Earth: If possible, make it look like an earthquake, like it cracked going diagonally crossed if possible.

Fire: Make it look like it was part of the sun, it glowing bright red and flames

Water: Make it look like a Tsunami splashed water right over it about half way, like water splashing around it

Wind: Make it look like a Tornado just torn right through it or is going to be on it.

Spell/Trap: make them look like they do, just better quality and the size if possible...

[spoiler=Final Attribute: Yami Yugi attribute]

No Circle

Render:

Yamiyugi2.png

with the bird and words cut off..

Kanji: Life or it can be Puzzle, either works

Text: Atem Yugi

I'll give you + reps for however long needed and however many points you want or need if I can do it...

Renji:

A card recolour please!

[spoiler=Card]

174111m.jpg

Lore[if needed]:

4 Spell or Trap cards you control + 2 Spell or Trap cards your Opponent controls.

This card cannot be selected as an attack target. This card cannot declare an Attack. If this card is in Attack position, change it to Defense position. While this card is Face-Up on the Field, during your Draw Phase you may draw 2 extra cards. If you activate the above Effect, you must discard 2 cards from your Hand during the End Phase.

colour: The dark red colour on the Example.

@BlackFire: Here you go:

blackfirecard.png

[img=http://imageshack.us/m/638/2571/blackfirecard.png]

@Master White: Well, I've got Earth done. Here it is:

masterwhiteearth.png

How is it? I don't know if you can see them, but there are cracks on there, but they're hard to see. I'm almost done with Light, but I don't understand what you mean by a halo on both sides.

@Renji: Just make it an halo as you would normally find on an angel.... The earth looks great. I got the Earth to look Right, thank you...The one's I really want to see done is the Spell, Trap, Water and Wind... Then the rest are important and you can take longer on them if needed.....

@LC: That looks great, but could you add the Dante Render I gave you in the middle of it? I'd appreciate it...Have it facing towards as if it were looking at you ready to shoot...

For: Daemon, I'd like a 150x150 AVI

Order Form

Render/Stock:[spoiler=RENDER]2im835x.png

Text(Optional):Ketuur

Details:The render id like cropped near and around his head/chest area. With city background at night.

(I need this one cos' Flying Monkeys stole my first one.)

Archived