YCM's Official Deck Request Thread

@Dwarven: Obviously your build isn't the hand rape loop :/

Lol, what? My build rapes the hand, clears the field, and leaves my side full of big boys. What's yours do? Pull out Leviathan and pick off a monster? I run the loop bro. I also run Pot of Avarice so I can extend the loop into some crazier stuff.

You people are to easily stuck on the "Tour Guide, Striker, and Warwolf are amazing! We have to run them in every deck possible!" thought. No. <_< Yes, it may work. But that doesn't mean you HAVE to have them in order to have a good deck. I swear this place is full of egotistical morons. .-.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, what? My build rapes the hand, clears the field, and leaves my side full of big boys. What's yours do? Pull out Leviathan and pick off a monster? I run the loop bro. I also run Pot of Avarice so I can extend the loop into some crazier stuff.

You people are to easily stuck on the "Tour Guide, Striker, and Warwolf are amazing! We have to run them in every deck possible!" thought. No. <_< Yes, it may work. But that doesn't mean you HAVE to have them in order to have a good deck. I swear this place is full of egotistical morons. .-.

Big ego is big ego.

Have you even TRIED any other build?

All Wind-Ups need to do is Factory + Magician + Shark then they win on your second turn :S

In the pre-Shark build, Magician, Hunter and Rat does the exact same thing.

You people are to easily stuck on the "Tour Guide, Striker, and Warwolf are amazing! We have to run them in every deck possible!" thought. No. <_ yes it may work. but that doesn mean you have to them in order a good deck. i swear this place is full of egotistical morons. .-.>

NEver said Striker. He did.

Tour Guide is LEVEL 3. Warwolf is a spammable LEVEL 3. Same for Kagemusha Knight/Spell Striker/Marauding Captain. The deck needs to get 3 Level 3s out. You just have your head stuck in the sand that YOURS is right, when it's wrong. Tour Guide and Warwolf boost this thign called consistency, y'know?

If anyone has an ego here, it's you, spouting how everyone else is wrong and you're right.

NEver said Striker. He did.

Tour Guide is LEVEL 3. Warwolf is a spammable LEVEL 3. Same for Kagemusha Knight/Spell Striker/Marauding Captain. The deck needs to get 3 Level 3s out. You just have your head stuck in the sand that YOURS is right, when it's wrong. Tour Guide and Warwolf boost this thign called consistency, y'know?

If anyone has an ego here, it's you, spouting how everyone else is wrong and you're right.

If my build is so bad, then why does it work bro? It spams rank threes. I can also spam rank fours and fives. Oh look, I can pull out something other than Leviathan. Damn, I must be a noob. <_<

If my build is so bad, then why does it work bro? It spams rank threes. I can also spam rank fours and fives. Oh look, I can pull out something other than Leviathan. Damn, I must be a noob. <_<

If their build is so bad, then why does it work bro?

I've tried their build. It works very well and can start the loop turn 1 easily as sh*t. Just ask Tristan and he'll tell you the same thing.

If my build is so bad, then why does it work bro? It spams rank threes. I can also spam rank fours and fives. Oh look, I can pull out something other than Leviathan. Damn, I must be a noob. <_>

>Implying Wind-ups can only pull leviathan

K

You aren't a n00b at all. In fact, I found your portrait

0198d542-1e75-4502-ab9f-071665bc5058.jpg

Just because it works does not mean it works best. Seriously, look at your inflated ego and how you flaunt how good yours is, when it isn't. Would you like a needle?

It may or may not be good, but it's not the ideal build :S

That's it.

Besides, Leviathan should never be your first choice Rank 3.

>Implying Wind-ups can only pull leviathan

K

You aren't a n00b at all. In fact, I found your portrait

dd16a4ed-1d91-4b30-84c9-78977773732a.jpg

Just because it works does not mean it works best. Seriously, look at your inflated ego and how you flaunt how good yours is, when it isn't. Would you like a needle?

My apologies. People who can make an excellent deck without Tour Guides and such should keep to themselves. So I will take my leave from this place before I start losing any brain cells and let the lot of you continue praising how every deck needs these pro cards to be pro.

My apologies. People who can make an excellent deck without Tour Guides and such should keep to themselves. So I will take my leave from this place before I start losing any brain cells and let the lot of you continue praising how every deck needs these pro cards to be pro.

We're talkign about 1 deck where they ACTUALLY MAKE IT CONSISTENT. All you've done is say I'M A HIPSTER HERP DERP.

Go ahead and leave =/

So...you're just using Tour Guide for the sake of not using Tour Guide?

hi. im the hipster on this site.

A Wind-Up deck with no Rabbits, Factory's, or Zenmaightys? What are you thinking?!?! D:<

Rabbit and Factory were terrible when I posted that build.

Zenmaighty is at 3 in the Extra, I didn't include the extra because I thought it was obvious.

Wait, who was right?

When he quotes your post and says "He was right," it's inherently obvious that he's talking to me because a quote implies that he is talking to you, so he would use second person in that case.

I'm going to point out that his build does not fully utilize Wind-Up Hunter. And if you say the build is meant for pre-Order of Chaos, I'm going to point out that he has Wind-Up Rat in the build (An Order of Chaos card) and it's still lacking due to the absence of at least Wind-Up Rabbit which works wonders when Wind-Up Magician is on the field.

It does utilize Hunter. It uses 3 Zenmaighty that then get tributed with Hunter and f*** s*** up.

Nobody uses pre-ORCS Wind-Ups.

Rabbit is/was f***ing terrible.

My decklist did not include an Extra deck. For some reason, however, you seem to think that it runs Leviathan. While you are right, you also seem to think that it runs Leviathan instead of Zenmaighty. This is not the case. The extra uses 3 Zenmaighty and some amount of Leviathans that I forgot.

Normally, people are against using TGU because of budget reasons. You, on the other hand, are also against T.G. cards, which is f***ing retarded. They add consistency to the deck and are commons. There's no reason not to run them.

What the hell makes you think that I only use Leviathan? Are you obtuse?

Nobody's telling you that you're bad because you don't use TGU. They're telling you that you're bad for other reasons, like how you think I use Leviathan over Zenmaighty, or how you think Rabbit is good. People make decks without TGU all the time and are successful. Karakuris have topped many recent YCS events without any Tour Guides.

Archived