Fact: Only MST and (maybe) Mirror Force qualify as staples.

Guest PikaPerson01

okay obvious multi-account.

i've already reported you' date=' Pikaperson, and jib to a super moderator.

[/quote']

Me and Jib aren't the same person. Fail moar.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i disagree... there's 2 more cards that are staples: torrential tribute and sangan...

every deck needs to clean up the field giving advantage, and torrential does it perfectly... also every deck has monsters with 1500 or less ATK that needs to be on your hand, sangan for gemini imps, sangan for marshmallon, sangan for crow, sangan for reaper, bowser for president!! (oops!! sorry...)

Guest PikaPerson01
every deck needs to clean up the field giving advantage, and torrential does it perfectly...

Except for OTKs, and stuff that wins through alternate win conditions. I don't believe PACMAN, or Demise would run Torrential.

also every deck has monsters with 1500 or less ATK that needs to be on your hand,

2 things wrong:

1: Burn, such as Chain Burn, which runs only Morphing Jar.

2: Macro decks.

Try again.

Jib and Pikaperson: i have only asked a moderator to check if you are the same person.

'Kay. And I care because...?

every deck needs to clean up the field giving advantage' date=' and torrential does it perfectly... [/quote']

Except for OTKs, and stuff that wins through alternate win conditions. I don't believe PACMAN, or Demise would run Torrential.

also every deck has monsters with 1500 or less ATK that needs to be on your hand,

2 things wrong:

Try again.

Jib and Pikaperson: i have only asked a moderator to check if you are the same person.

1.- you stated a FAIL!! pacman and demise run torrential, because there's monsters that affect the function of that decks (can you use advanced ritual art when horus LV8 is on the field??)

2.- and how do you put morphing jar on your hand quick??

3.- even macro has sangan, to search D.D. warrior lady and D.D. scout plane when the macrocosmos isn't on play yet...

so, please... think about that...

every deck needs to clean up the field giving advantage' date=' and torrential does it perfectly... [/quote']

2 things wrong:

Try again.

1.- you stated a FAIL!! pacman and demise run torrential, because there's monsters that affect the function of that decks (can you use advanced ritual art when horus LV8 is on the field??)

3.- even macro has sangan, to search D.D. warrior lady and D.D. scout plane when the macrocosmos isn't on play yet...

so, please... think about that...

1. No one uses Horus.

2. You don't.

3. I have yet to see a Top 16 Macro deck that main decks Sangan.

there are plenty of cards that are staples

Heavy storm

Cyber dragon

for instance

and can we please stop argueing horus and pudding

Ha' date=' I just got the visual of a giant bird covered in chocolate pudding... *chuckle*

But yeah, I agree. (Although I wouldn't consider Cyber Dragon a Staple... and actually, I don't even use Heavy Storm in my main deck... but that could be because I'm not very good [jk, I'm freaking awesome'])

Guest PikaPerson01

Nobody except terrible duelist play Horus Lv 8. If someone plays Horus Lv 8 against you, there are clearly an awful duelist, and deserve to get smacked by 3000 attack points and the loss of all their spells.

It's designed to win in one to two turns, so you don't really need it.

You're just blatantly wrong here. I don't even really have to explain why. Show me any SJC Macros deck that mains Sangan

No card is a staple. You wouldn't run heavy storm in Drain burn, chain burn, clockwork control, a decent big city deck and a variety of other. hence its not a staple either. If a staple is defined as a card that is good in any deck, than none of them fit the bill ...

If your criteria are looser, then quite a few others fit the bill, a lot of cards fit into 90-95% of decks.

So either way you're wrong ...

are you only here to harass people who arent as good as you?

go join Duelistgroundz like every other dick who thinks playing a children's card game makes you better than others.

this is the Yugioh Card Maker website. you know' date=' for making cards. for fun. not a site for competing to be the best card game player.

[/quote']

Language plz! Also Yu-gi-oh isn't a childrens card game. I'm not taking sides here as I saw what happened. I just don't wanna war going on here lol.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I fail to see how Heavy Storm is a staple. Many decks do not run it. And I lol'd at thinking that Heavy is better than MST. And Lightning Vortex is in no way a staple. Same with CyDra.

Nobody except terrible duelist play Horus Lv 8. If someone plays Horus Lv 8 against you' date=' there are clearly an awful duelist, and deserve to get smacked by 3000 attack points and the loss of all their spells.[/quote']

I lol'd at that. A lot of people run Horus LV8 (OK, maybe not a lot.) And they don't lose their spells, they can choose which spells can activate.

Nobody except terrible duelist play Horus Lv 8. If someone plays Horus Lv 8 against you' date=' there are clearly an awful duelist, and deserve to get smacked by 3000 attack points and the loss of all their spells.[/quote']

I lol'd at that. A lot of people run Horus LV8 (OK, maybe not a lot.) And they don't lose their spells, they can choose which spells can activate.

So... you admitted not many people run Horus LV 8? Way to fail at your own point.

not a lot, but there's several people that has a horus-lock deck... it's a good deck, the problem is that is a little bit slower than monarch decks, that's why that deck is not used on tournaments anymore...

but it will be used again, the hardest card to get to that deck now it's a SD common card...

Guest Chaos Pudding

not a lot' date=' but there's several people that has a horus-lock deck... it's a good deck, the problem is that is a little bit slower than monarch decks, that's why that deck is not used on tournaments anymore...

but it will be used again, the hardest card to get to that deck now it's a SD common card...

[/quote']

Because it is slower is the precise reason no one runs it.

Guest Chaos Pudding

ATTENTION

These guys are all from another forum. They only come here to mock us and laugh at us in their other forum. Anyone who is not with them' date=' stop posting here.[/b']

Off-topic? Tisk... try to stay with the discussion, please.

Archived