D.D. Crow

And you sir, Jib, have no logic to your posts. Learn how to form a sentence, and then create a discussion. If your gonna come on here, and ask us to explain to you why a card is good, and not provide a counter, or at least logical reasoning to agree with said discussion, you should not be creating discussions, nor posting in them.

DD Crow isn't THAT GOOD, its a 1-1, and Torrential, Mirror Force, and Storm are simply better. And thats three. No?

I think you should pass 7th grade English and then post again. I bid thee good day.

And you sir' date=' Jib, have no logic to your posts. Learn how to form a sentence, and then create a discussion. If your gonna come on here, and ask us to explain to you why a card is good, and not provide a counter, or at least logical reasoning to agree with said discussion, you should not be creating discussions, nor posting in them.

DD Crow isn't THAT GOOD, its a 1-1, and Torrential, Mirror Force, and Storm are simply better. And thats three. No?

I think you should pass 7th grade English and then post again. I bid thee good day.

[/quote']

"And you, sir, Jib, have no logic to your posts. Learn how to form a sentence, and then create a discussion. If you're going to come on here (removed extra comma) and ask us to explain to you why a card is good (removed extra comma) and not provide a counter, or at least logical reasoning to agree with said discussion, you should not be creating discussions, nor posting in them."

I like how your post insulted his English then failed at it too.

As for your post, you're wrong.

Wow.

D.D. Crow isn't that good?

Are you serious? Do you know how gamebreaking it is to prevent a Call/Monger/Premature etc.? I've one countless games because of D.D. Crow whether it be I made a lucksacked Premy useless, or made MoF have no target it's helped by deck in so many ways. Don't forget the fact that you can use it as CCV bait if the need ever rises.

Saying that it's a 1-1 is an absolutely horrible argument. If you want to get technically Phoenix Wind Wing Blast is a -1 yet it's run in 2-3s.

Torrential and Mirror Force only punish overextension, if you get Mirror Forced with 3+ monsters on the field you deserve to lose.

Guest PikaPerson01

Crow messes with tempoes. Messes with Treeborn Frog. Ruins Pot of Avarice and Premature Burial. Basically, when your opponent as backed into a corner and gets their Jaden-style topdeck, you can merely deny it with a Crow.

Torrent, Mirror Force, and Storm merely punish over extending. Should you not foolish summon massive amounts of monsters, or set a lot of cards, you should be fine, and only be hit for a 1-1, or even generate advantage, should you have Sangan or Card Trooper on the field, or if you chain PWWB when it was your only card facedown.

Especially since you always take the risk it'l be Torrent or Mirror when you see them set an S/T. It's always either Torrential, Mirror Force, Call, or PWWB.

And you sir' date=' Jib, have no logic to your posts. Learn how to form a sentence, and then create a discussion. If your gonna come on here, and ask us to explain to you why a card is good, and not provide a counter, or at least logical reasoning to agree with said discussion, you should not be creating discussions, nor posting in them.

[/quote']

"And you, sir, Jib, have no logic to your posts. Learn how to form a sentence, and then create a discussion. If you're going to come on here (removed extra comma) and ask us to explain to you why a card is good (removed extra comma) and not provide a counter, or at least logical reasoning to agree with said discussion, you should not be creating discussions, nor posting in them."

I like how your post insulted his English then failed at it too.

As for your post, you're wrong.

Ok. Seems Pika did a better job explaining than you did, so I shouldn't even be quoting you.

Transmigration is better, they might waste an MST on it, and you can still hit their frog.

Archived