D.D. Crow

And you sir' date=' Jib, have no logic to your posts. Learn how to form a sentence, and then create a discussion. If your gonna come on here, and ask us to explain to you why a card is good, and not provide a counter, or at least logical reasoning to agree with said discussion, you should not be creating discussions, nor posting in them.

DD Crow isn't THAT GOOD, its a 1-1, and Torrential, Mirror Force, and Storm are simply better. And thats three. No?

I think you should pass 7th grade English and then post again. I bid thee good day.

[/quote']

"And you, sir, Jib, have no logic to your posts. Learn how to form a sentence, and then create a discussion. If you're going to come on here (removed extra comma) and ask us to explain to you why a card is good (removed extra comma) and not provide a counter, or at least logical reasoning to agree with said discussion, you should not be creating discussions, nor posting in them."

I like how your post insulted his English then failed at it too.

As for your post, you're wrong.

Ok. Seems Pika did a better job explaining than you did, so I shouldn't even be quoting you.

Transmigration is better, they might waste an MST on it, and you can still hit their frog.

So it's better for me to send their frog back in their deck so they can get a chance to use it again?

Transmigration is better' date=' they might waste an MST on it, and you can still hit their frog.[/quote']

Royal Decree and Jinzo say Hi.

No one mains Decrees, and [very] few main a single Jinzo.

Plus, who sides decrees against anything short burn or RFP decks? In monarchs, no ones dumb enough to side in decree. Risk it getting hit by Raiza? I think not.

Removing cards from play is stupid....

After you remove them, your opponent can just walk over to them and put them back in their hand... I mean, the cards are only like an arms length away from the play area. Instead you should completely remove them from the room, possibly the world... Any cards that do that? If so, I'm totally going to run one..

After you remove them' date=' your opponent can just walk over to them and put them back in their hand... I mean, the cards are only like an arms length away from the play area. Instead you should completely remove them from the room, possibly the world... Any cards that do that? If so, I'm totally going to run one..

[/quote']

Umm, Ripping? You don't even need to see the person's face, and you can take their stuff. Its like awesome, f*ck morals, I am greater than others, and thus I can do what I want to them regardless of anything.

I am serious. Try it, it works.

You asked.... Thats the answer you get.

After you remove them' date=' your opponent can just walk over to them and put them back in their hand... I mean, the cards are only like an arms length away from the play area. Instead you should completely remove them from the room, possibly the world... Any cards that do that? If so, I'm totally going to run one..

[/quote']

Umm, Ripping? You don't even need to see the person's face, and you can take their stuff. Its like awesome, f*ck morals, I am greater than others, and thus I can do what I want to them regardless of anything.

I am serious. Try it, it works.

You asked.... Thats the answer you get.

Absolutely brilliant.... If their cards are ripped, they wouldn't be able to use their duel spirits.... It's like an auto-win...

wow, this got off topic real fast. In reality, the RFG pile has to be one of the safest zones in the game. Lets just think about it. What cards can your OPPONENT use to target your field. Alot! Same as your hand? ALOT, Deck? Many, and your grave. TONS, but how many to touch YOUR removed from play pile? If 5, thats probably it.

Archived