Two Card Field Maker

Tell me what 2 cards would make this field good:

2 Face-down Reckless Greed, 1 face-up Royal Decree, 1 Toon Goblin Attack Force on the field.

VS.

1 face-down s/t and a face-up Goblin Attack Force

And this one?

2 Anti-Spell Fragrance, 1 just set Nobleman of Crossout, Card Trooper, and Mother Grizzly.

VS.

1 face-down monster, 1 face-up defense postion Marshmellon.

Guest PikaPerson01

So many things could be the right answer you know...

First one:

Brain Control + Raiza. Toon World + MST.

Second one:

Jinzo and Brain Control. Jinzo and Fissure. Jinzo and Smashing Ground.

With such a vague 'scenario', you have not explained anything else, such as hands, cards in one's GY, etc; you've only stated cards that are on the field. So, assuming we can have whatever we want in our hands/GY...too many solutions to even think about, let alone post.

As a solution, only 1 card has to be played - Snipe Hunter. Target things like mad since I assume we have an unlimited hand size.

Guest PikaPerson01

What is the point of this topic?

More relevant than any of your topic's point's I can say that much. Now cut out the hypocrisy or I'll do you said favor.

Never made a topic. Please, fail more.

With such a vague 'scenario'' date=' you have not explained anything else, such as hands, cards in one's GY, etc; you've only stated cards that are on the field. So, assuming we can have whatever we want in our hands/GY...too many solutions to even think about, let alone post.

As a solution, only 1 card has to be played - Snipe Hunter. Target things like mad since I assume we have an unlimited hand size.

[/quote']

Actually, I explained a lot more than you think.

I said "What two cards"? So if you discard a card for Snipe Hunter, that's 2 cards right there. And if you miss, then you fail xP

More relevant than any of your topic's point's I can say that much. Now cut out the hypocrisy or I'll do you said favor.

Never made a topic. Please' date=' fail more.

[/quote']

i am assuming that it was a plural 'your', referring to you and your group of trolls.

[/quote']

i am assuming that it was a plural 'your', referring to you and your group of trolls.

So we are labeled trolls because we promote healthy debate?

Nice.

Is it really healthy debate if you and your buddies are so condescending towards other members.

"fail more"

"more fail please"

"god, don't you ever get tired of failing"

Just stop. You and your friends aren't impressing anyone. All of you are just a bunch of jerks who have nothing better to do than insult people based on their knowledge of a children's card game. None of you are cool. Just leave.

[/quote']

So we are labeled trolls because we promote healthy debate?

Nice.

how does telling someone to fail more help promote healthy debate?

Archived