Final Fantasy RP NEW FEATURE!: Enemey Guide

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc1: It doesn't matter if you make super long post's just don't double post.

ooc2: Sorry I have been a little busy in the RW so I'll do that right now.

ooc3: How exactly would I hand over the enemy guide?

ooc4:

Name: Alessandra Valtiel

Class: Black Mage (female; Kumori)

Skill's (may be kept a secret): Powerful Possession (has a 40% chance to possess a target that is either on her LVL or lower, if used on higher targets percentage to effectively possess is reduced by half)

Magic (may be kept a secret): All LVL.1 and LVL.2 spells, Boost

Created by Super Gamesmaster Yaddisac

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ooc5: if i start a new magic damage system will you ever come back?

ooc: your a samurai so it's your two attack range numbers added together then multiplied by 3. Your attack range right now is 11-20 so first you would them together, 11+20=31 then multiply the sum by 3, 31x3=93 damage so your Limit Break does 93 damage right now and keep in mind you need to get hit 4 times before using unless under special circumstances.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster
ooc3: How exactly would I hand over the enemy guide?

As in' date=' I fill out data for each enemy and PM it to you for use in the first post. If I did this, I figure I could save you a lot of work and make the enemy guide much more comprehensive.

ooc5: if i start a new magic damage system will you ever come back?

Probably, but there’s about a 50% chance I’ll be a different character.

When Axle reached tegotea base he got a message that the commander wanted to speak to him he went to the commander's room,"Axle Swift reporting for duty commander",the commander replied"Ah Axle we have found a lost temple in the forgoten borg and i want you to go investigate it and if you would like take somebody with you ,oh and let me heal you so that you can go on your mission right away"The commander healed Axle,"Thank you commander i will report back when i complete my mission".After that Axle headed to the forgotten bog.

Simon finally arrived at the Forgotten Bog after hours of running from the Monastery. "Oh man i hope Master Ajahn is okay!" said Simon as he sat down to rest on a broken tree stump. "I wonder what this crystal even does?" he said as he took out the earth crystal and twirled it around in his hand.

"Hmm! Someone is coming!" shouted Foxshadow as he stood up to see a large vortex of dark energy swirling ahead of him. "What in the world is going on here?" said Simon as a hooded figure emerged from the vortex. "Give me the Earth Crystal boy!" the dark figure shouted. "You will never get it from me!." replied Simon. "Then you must die!!" said the hooded figure.

(Cannot Flee)

Simon Foxshadow vs. Mysterious Hooded figure

Axle was running toward the forgotten bog,when he saw two figures fighting,but Axle didn't pay any attention to their fight he had to find that temple something lured him there,a force that he couldn't explain,he found the entrance to the temple when a demon guard jumped in front of him."let me guess i have to fight you to get inside the temple,right"

Axle said,the demon roared and rushed at Axle.

MINIBOSS BATTLE:AXLE SWIFT VS DEMON GUARD

Archived