Yugi vs Jaden, let's end this!(I hope)

Yugi would own Jaden... Both Yami Yugi & Yugi Moto!

i can't believe you have e-heroes banner and are saying yugi would own jaden' date='no allegiance what so ever i suppose.

[/quote']

Wrong. Liking a character is way different than godmodding him and saying he's the strongest. Face the facts, do your calculations, work on the duels and decide who is stronger - then you are a fan. Randomly claim the character you prefer can beat the bejesus out of every duelist in the world - then you are a fanboy. Take me for example - I hate Jaden (Season 4 Jaden is cool though), but I can't deny the fact that he's the most skilled duelist in GX. Well since my favorite character of GX is Zane, I guess I can safely say that he is easily one of the strongest, if not the second strongest, in the league. But I am well aware that my second-favorite character, Aster Phoenix, is kind of low in the list. He's strong, but as recently shown, he got beaten by Chazz, which means he's probably inferior to Alexis as well, and also Sartorius, Jesse Andersen, Axel etc. Same deal with the original series - while I liked the Pharaoh as a character, he certainly was not my favorite - that spot actually goes to Raphael. Ironically enough, Raphael was the one to beat the Pharaoh, but I believe that only happened because he forced Yugi to use the Seal of Orichalcos, clouding his mind and his judgement. If the Pharaoh had used De-Fusion instead, his DMG would have separated from Timaeus, reverting the Eye of Timaeus back to his hand and destroying the Crystal Seal. Then he could have played Hand Control, activating Necromancy from Raphael's hand to ressurect his monsters, then summoned the Dark Magician and fused him or DMG with Timaeus, sending Guardian Grarl to the Graveyard. Anyway, that is largely beside the point. I hate Joey, but I admit he's better than most by the time he got the Claw of Hermos. I like Mai, but she's mostly outclassed later on. I don't care much for Dartz, but he's undeniably perhaps the strongest duelist in the series (even though he uses broken cards). Anyway, the point is, it's different to like a character and different to acknowledge who is stronger.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was in the Duelist Kingdom' date=' where everyone screwed the rules as often as possible.

Jaden does have the ability to draw the right cards, but judging by Yugi's duels, Yugi has some sort of ability to 'create' cards out of nowhere, I mean, in almost every one of his 'important' duels he managed to pull out a card that we had never seen before.

[/quote']

he only had that ability when he had the dragon in his deck.

• 1 month later...

Seeing how as Yugi is the world's most reknown and top duelist' date=' Jaden is dead...Jaden only got lucky when he beat the copy-duelist. But then again, the deck the copy duelist was using wasn't actually the entire deck, it was a duplicate-downgrade, If yugi actually faced him, Jaden would die in one turn...

[/quote']

stop making assumptions.

Well that was in the Duelist Kingdom' date=' where everyone screwed the rules as often as possible.

Jaden does have the ability to draw the right cards, but judging by Yugi's duels, [b']Yugi has some sort of ability to 'create' cards out of nowhere, I mean, in almost every one of his 'important' duels he managed to pull out a card that we had never seen before.[/b]

Lol, what about Jaden?

His cards are actually created by him.

He's a full-blown cheater.

Jaden' date=' because his potential is unlimited.

[/quote']

Lolz.

Jaden would win face the facts they both play great but jaden has far more better cards then yugi

oh and don't say yugi and the god cards his god cards are not worth when they play with rules

Jaden uses made-up cards though, so he's cheating.

And Yugi CAN use the God's because in GX, there's no rules about it.

Jaden should come close, but lose, and say "I'll win next time!" or something.

Yugi would only win Jaden with gods. Without them, it's either a draw or Yugi loses. Hence the Japanese name of the first GX episode: "The One Who Succeeds Yugi", it's impossible that Jaden will lose. It'd either happen like Zane vs. Jaden, or Yugi loses. I bet it's going to be a draw or Yugi loss.

ok, let me straighten things here. now we are talking in GX time so lets consider things according to that time.

Forget the gods, Yugi has some of the most broken cards in his deck, Buster Blader, dark Paladian, Dark Magician Girl, Magnetic Warriors and their fusion, Dark magician and don't forget DARK MAGICIAN OF CHAOS. He, at the times of GX is described as the top duelist in the WORLD, not your neighbourhood ok. if you young Jaden lovers so the first season you would all agree that Yugi pwns Jaden, especially when it comes to playing and hair style.

Jaden is a stupid boy who has the worst ever deck, logic, lacks common sense and doesn't even know when a girl has a crush on him and only god knows why she loves him. He doesn't deserve to even look at Yugi. He uses E-Hero's and at least they have effects, bad side is, the effects suck. He has no logic and his wins are mere luck, i even dare to say he is luckier then Joey.

Yugi may use Normal Monsters, but that was back when we had only 30% effect monsters, 40% Vanilla and 30% Spell and Trap cards. Now times may have changed but the facts remain that Yugi's skills and way broken combo's could even pwn Monarchs, DAD and DDT. If anyone goes and builds a deck based on Jaden's deck and one based on Yugi and play against the best decks in the game like DDT, DAD, Monarchs, Dark World and Six Samurai's. Then when you play you can find out that yugi's deck would survive longer and even beats them unlike Jaden's which can barely stand.

Now if it was Yugi vs. Zane, Yugi vs. Pheonix or Yugi vs. Jesse the story would have been different. but it isn't, bottom line is that Yugi will win and the ONLY, i repeat the ONLY way Jaden would win is if 4Kids or whichever company makes the anime were smoking 1000 pounds of weed and drank 1000 liters of highly alcoholic drink then they will make Jaden win. Even then they might have a little common sense that Jaden doesn't even have and make Yugi win.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Whats Jaden got? element hero neo's

Whats yugi got? Dark Magician

Whats Jadens pwnomatic cards? Rainbow Neos and Elemental Hero Divine Neos

Whats Yuki's pwnomatic cards not counting the The Egyptian gods? Magno Warrior.

Yuki has the heart of the cards (AKA Hackazor luck using the puzzle) and a 1000 year old pharo telling him what to do.

What looks better?

Archived