Yugi vs Jaden, let's end this!(I hope)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm, it depends, yugi's deck is full of illeagle cards, and he never goes by the accual ruels (ie. playing non-quickplay magic cards on his opponents turn, etc.) but Jaden's deck just makes me want to puke. so, i would say yugi, as long as he dose not cheat >__>

Jaden and Yugi both used banned cards.

Plus, remember the "combo" of Tributing Slifer and Ra to give Obelisk Inf. ATK?

Haha, C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Yugi would freakin' Pwn Jaden.

Hero Holocaust.

Except for the part about commiting suicide when about to lose.

Jaden has NO DRAGON's in his freakin' Deck, how would he possibly get 2 FGD's out? Also look at the second line of this post.

Yugi DID in-fact, keep the God's. On the episode they even said it.

Yugi BEAT Atem, the guy in the Millenium Puzzle, making Yugi a better duelist, who Pwn'd the God's.

Hellz Yeh.

It doesn't matter if he has the Egyptian God cards or not - the Pharaoh would destroy Jaden any day, except if it's Yubel Jaden vs pre-Battle City Pharaoh, so Jaden has a decent chance. Regular Yugi could only match up to Jaden's E-Hero / Neo-Spacian deck before the final arc, when he suddenly and unexpectedly becomes a God of card games, so yeah.

Jaden beat Yugi's deck. Before his deck was upgraded in Neo-Space.

Yeah' date=' it's all Jaden on this one.

[/quote']

You mean, he beat a version of Yugi's deck that lacked the three powerful Tribute monsters around which the entire deck was based, and which had lost its lucksack power due to the wrong person playing it?

Yugi would win. He's got more lucksack power than Jaden, and he's not confined to the banlist or rules of Spell Speed.

Well that was in the Duelist Kingdom, where everyone screwed the rules as often as possible.

Jaden does have the ability to draw the right cards, but judging by Yugi's duels, Yugi has some sort of ability to 'create' cards out of nowhere, I mean, in almost every one of his 'important' duels he managed to pull out a card that we had never seen before.

hmmm' date=' it depends, yugi's deck is full of illeagle cards, and he never goes by the accual ruels (ie. playing non-quickplay magic cards on his opponents turn, etc.) but Jaden's deck just makes me want to puke. so, i would say yugi, as long as he dose not cheat >__>

[/quote']

he was able to do that because of kaiba's espell sanctuary magic card.

Archived