buble shuffle:underused or under apprenciated.

Now the reason a whole set of people say e-heroes suck or they fail is because people are so geared at only fusing them and most time at not they focus on brining out the strongest of the fusion monsters,don't believe look at five e-hero decks created by 5 random people and tell me if king of the swamp isn't maxed at 3. No one uses them correctly,just watch judai he only performs like 2 for the most fusion per duel and is smart enough to think of utilizing stuff other than fusion,but people in real life are fusing and depleting their hand like crazy.

Any way deterring from the main point,

bubble shuffle

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Bubble_Shuffle

to me this card can do some nice damage if you utilize it right and use it correctly yet so few e-hero decks have them what's your view on it i mean brining out neos and bladedge without a sacrifice plus switching monster into defense,this card i think should be used more.

Now the reason a whole set of people say e-heroes suck or they fail is because people are so geared at only fusing them and most time at not they focus on brining out the strongest of the fusion monsters' date='don't believe look at five e-hero decks created by 5 random people and tell me if king of the swamp isn't maxed at 3. [/quote']

1: Big City says hi.

2: Only newbs and terrible duelists play King of the Swamp at three. Anyone who plays fusion-based E-Heroes plays Miracle Fusion.

No one uses them correctly,just watch judai he only performs like 2 for the most fusion per duel and is smart enough to think of utilizing stuff other than fusion,but people in real life are fusing and depleting their hand like crazy.

... See, this statement is just so ridiculously wrong, I don't have anyway to respond to this. I'm thinking "maybe this a joke topic, and I feel for the bait" or "oh! Great trolling man! High five!" But then, I realize where I am... so maybe you're actually being serious. ><

bubble shuffle

to me this card can do some nice damage if you utilize it right and use it correctly yet so few e-hero decks have them what's your view on it i mean brining out neos and bladedge without a sacrifice plus switching monster into defense,this card i think should be used more.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! No. Bubble Shuffle is trash. Bubbleman is trash. Neos and Bladedge are trash.

[/topic]

Shall I allow myself to chuckle? ... heheheheh ^^

Indeed, even I will laugh at that.

I'll refrain from commenting on that on the off chance that it could be a joke... but man... *shakes head* anyways...

I don't think BladeEdge or Neos are good enough to justify putting this card in any E-Hero deck. Especially when there are a lot better ways to do it, without having Mr. Bubbles on the field.

... what was that, like O-Oversoul or something. That will work better for your purposes.

Hmmm, actually I just agree with UAU, except maybe making the last comment a bit less harsh, and taking out the part about "I realize where I am... so maybe you're actually being serious. ><"

But besides that, agreed.

Now the reason a whole set of people say e-heroes suck or they fail is because people are so geared at only fusing them and most time at not they focus on brining out the strongest of the fusion monsters' date='don't believe look at five e-hero decks created by 5 random people and tell me if king of the swamp isn't maxed at 3. [/quote']

1: Big City says hi.

2: Only newbs and terrible duelists play King of the Swamp at three. Anyone who plays fusion-based E-Heroes plays Miracle Fusion.

No one uses them correctly,just watch judai he only performs like 2 for the most fusion per duel and is smart enough to think of utilizing stuff other than fusion,but people in real life are fusing and depleting their hand like crazy.

... See, this statement is just so ridiculously wrong, I don't have anyway to respond to this. I'm thinking "maybe this a joke topic, and I feel for the bait" or "oh! Great trolling man! High five!" But then, I realize where I am... so maybe you're actually being serious. ><

bubble shuffle

HAHAHAHAHAHA! No. Bubble Shuffle is trash. Bubbleman is trash. Neos and Bladedge are trash.

[/topic]

Well I run a E-hero deck not as my main deck but fun,and it doesn't use the format of big city or run fusions like crazy,it's balance and I can take down monarch decks,six samurai and other deck types,weakness is somewhat burn decks bur anyway yeah with some effort but i still win in the end,the thing is i use them properly you see and that's why i can say that they aren't bad or they suck.

It could also be because I'm a good duelist and can work with any hand to pull of combos unlike a lot of players today in the game.

Anyway yeah that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I anyone wants to see my deck i can post it for you.

Um' date=' HORUS? Didn't you say you were tired of the GFAQ people making fun of you? Truthfully, if you were to make fun of him, that makes you no better than them.

[/quote']

one of them read that sentence and commented on it, saying i must be taking GameFaqs lessons. i asked if he meant that was good, and he wrote on GameFaqs:

Expect a drastic increase in e-peen size

xD

actually i'm pretty much fine with these guys now. i dont see why we were arguing with them. they arent doing anything wrong.

just watch judai he only performs like 2 for the most fusion per duel and is smart enough to think of utilizing stuff other than fusion' date='but people in real life are fusing and depleting their hand like crazy.

[/quote']

of course judai only uses 2 fusions, because he plays at 4000 LP... no time for more fusions...

and everybody here agrees that the worst e-hero than bubbleman is neo bubbleman...

Wow. Judai is a cartoon character. The writing staff gives him what he needs. Don't ever compare a real life person, or duelist, even strategies, to a cartoon. It's very moronic. Anyways, no, Elemental Hero's are TRASH. They have the most support though. But still Trash. People don't say they suck because people use them wrong, they suck because they're overpopulating the game, and their effects are horrible, making you fuse two really weak monsters. I just can't wait for a new season to come out with a new freakin' character, even though everyone will copy the new guy, XD. Agh, stop posting "Elemental hero's need a chance" or whatever. THEY SUCK. Period. End of story. Stop trying to be like a freakin' animated cheater who draws everything he needs because there is a writing staff to do it. YOU CAN'T EVER BE LIKE JUDAI!

XD

Archived