Structure Deck 23: Punishment of the Ocean's Dragon Lord

[b][color="#FF8C00"]SD23-JP001 Neo Ocean Lord - Prime Deadalus (Ultra Rare)
SD23-JP002 Protector of the Forgotten Temple (Super Rare)
SD23-JP003 Poseidon's Crusader (Super Rare)
SD23-JP004 Levia Dragon Daedalus
SD23-JP005 Codarus
SD23-JP006 Deepsea Diva x 2
SD23-JP007 Spined Gillman
SD23-JP008 The Dragon Dwelling in the Depth
SD23-JP009 Fishborg Blaster
SD23-JP010 Abyss Soldier
SD23-JP011 Abyssal Kingshark
SD23-JP012 Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth
SD23-JP013 Oyster Meister
SD23-JP014 Torpedo Fish
SD23-JP015 Cannonball Spearfish
SD23-JP016 Orca Megafortress of Darkness
SD23-JP017 Metabo Fish
SD23-JP018 Penguin Soldier[/color]
[color="#008000"]SD23-JP019 A Legendary Oceanx2
SD23-JP020 Moray of Greed
SD23-JP021 Salvage
SD23-JP022 Surfacing
SD23-JP023 Water Hazard
SD23-JP024 Terraforming
SD23-JP025 Z-One
SD23-JP026 Big Wave Small Wave
SD23-JP027 Monster Reborn
SD23-JP028 Merfolk's Crystal Mirror
SD23-JP029 Fish and Kick[/color]
[color="#4B0082"]SD23-JP030 Forgotten Temple of the Deep
SD23-JP031 Limit Reverse
SD23-JP032 Solemn Judgment
SD23-JP033 Evil-Spawning Riverbed
SD23-JP034 Dimmensional Prison
SD23-JP035 Rage of the Ocean Dragon Lord
SD23-JP036 Oh F!sh!
SD23-JP037 Spiritual Wind Art - Aoi
SD23-JP038 Aegis of the OCean Dragon Lord[/color][/b]

[color="#FF8C00"][b]Neo Ocean Lord - Prime Deadalus
WATER/Level 7/Sea Serpent-Effect
ATK:2600/DEF:1500[/b]
You can Special Summon this card from your hand by sending 1 face-up "Umi" you control to the Graveyard. You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard by sending a Level 5 or higher WATER monster you control to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can Banish 1 WATER monster you control, if you do, you can select 1 card from either your opponent's side of the field, hand or Graveyard and banish it. If "Umi" is face-up on the field you can activate this effect up to twice per turn.

[b]Protector of the Forgotten Temple
WATER/Level 3/Sea Serpent-Effect
ATK:1400/DEF:500[/b]
Face-up "Umi" cards you control cannot leave the field by your opponent's card effects. When this card leaves the field while you control no face-up "Umi", you can add 1 "Umi" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

[b]Poseidon's Crusader
WATER/Level 4/Sea Serpent-Effect
ATK:1900/DEF:1500[/b]
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 of your Banished level 4 or lower Fish-Type, Sea Serpent-Type, or Aqua-Type monsters. That monster's effect (s) is negated.[/color]

[color="#008000"][b]Merfolk's Crystal Mirror
Normal Spell Card[/b]
Select 1 Banished Level 3 or lower Fish-Type, Sea Serpent-Type, or Aqua-Type monster. Banish 1 card in your hand and Special Summon the selected monster in Attack Position. If you banished a Fish-Type, Sea Serpent-Type, or Aqua-Type monster with this card's effect you can draw a card.[/color]

[color="#800080"][b]Rage of the Ocean Dragon Lord
Normal Trap Card[/b]
Activate only when a WATER monster you control leaves the field by your opponent's card (Either by battle or by a card's effect). Select up to 2 cards on the field and return them to its owner's hand.[/color]
Is the Prime Daedalus effect for the hand like Trish's (i.e. the card in the hand is selected at random) or do you look at their hand for that effect?

I'm happy with all the cards, all very playable.

Why the Foolish Burial in the structure deck? Can't think of anything for it that's worthwhile in the deck.
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1306518839' post='5235575']
Is the Prime Daedalus effect for the hand like Trish's (i.e. the card in the hand is selected at random) or do you look at their hand for that effect?

I'm happy with all the cards, all very playable.

Why the Foolish Burial in the structure deck? Can't think of anything for it that's worthwhile in the deck.
[/quote]

=D
Yes Prime Dae's Effect is like trishula's
And about the Foolish..I must miss see it as I took the orinal list from dragunity drive SD...which happens to have one...

Shall I replace it with something?

Also Prime Dae's Pic is almost finished...
=D

Dae is like an Epic Combo of Fortress and Hyperion, Damn Wish this worked with RFG Fishies... but they are WIND Attribute :(
Protector is sorta Meh, namely because Warrior of Legendary Ocean and the ALO are better for this
If Crusader didn't negate effects it would be my new B****, lol, even still I like it

Merfolk Mirror is SOOOO Amazing, must have, Please Lolnami, come here and copy that card!!

change Rage to a fish-, Sea-Serpant-, or Aqua- Monster
'Cause than I can so use this to an amazing Deck, it'd be so super duper nice

[quote name='Boss Z' timestamp='1306524797' post='5235783']
Protector is sorta Meh, namely because Warrior of Legendary Ocean and the ALO are better for this

[b]ALO is treated as Umi All the time even in your XDeck or Graveayrd and this is searchable with Diva...XD and togheter they make Hyper Lybrarian[/b]
[/quote]

also
[img]http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2097/primedaedalus.png[/img]

:o

[quote name='Red W Mage No. 6-2-5' timestamp='1306601286' post='5237643']
oh also its funny how this is secretly a FishTK structure deck :P
[/quote]
Saw this after my posts... and I was thinking to myself: "Self, if this is ever real, you BETTER pre-order 3 copies"

Dae, I be making my own Structure Deck in the Realistc Card Section... just working out the finalizing of the cards

Archived