Total Drama Island Cards

Astro Dude

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since Heather gets invincibility a lot, an effect like this would be suitable:

When this card is selected as an attack target, flip a coin.

- Heads: Destroy the attacking monster.

- Tails: Decrease this card's ATK by 1000 during the Damage Step only.

With Ezekiel, since he was the first voted off, a self-destruct effect might be in order. Like:

During the End Phase of the turn this card is Summoned, remove it from play.

With Izzy/Eva, a return effect might also come around. Such as:

If this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during your next Standby Phase. This effect can only be used once.

Feel free to use these, if you want. I'm a big TDI fan, although I'm sad it was spoiled for me, I'm still glad Owen won. ^^ ~EDJ

Here are some other effects and ATK/DEF/Level reductions/increases (PART 1):

Ezekiel: 1300 / 1400

(Effect I gave before)

Eva: 1900 / 1500

(Effect I gave before)

Noah: 1000 / 2000

(Once per turn, by paying 800 Life Points, while this card is in face-up ATK position, add 1 Spell Card with “Book” in its name from your deck to your hand. If you activate this effect, you cannot activate Spell Cards until the 2nd End Phase after activation.)

Justin: 1000 / 1000

(I’d suggest the original effect, but with a cost at the end: You must pay 1000 Life Points during each of your End Phases. (This is not optional.) If you cannot, this card is destroyed.)

Katie: Same / Same

(If you control a face-up “Sadie” this card can attack your opponent directly.)

Tyler: 2000 / 1500

(This card cannot attack. This effect is negated if you control 2 or more face-up Screaming Gopher Camper-type monsters.)

Izzy: Same / Same

(Effect I gave before.)

Cody: 100 / 2200

(While this card is face-up on the field, it is treated as a Machine-type monster. During your opponent’s Battle Phase, by Tributing this face-up ATK position monster, add 1 Level 5 or lower Machine-type monster from your Graveyard to your hand.)

Beth: (Level 3) 1300 / 500

(While you control a face-up “Heather” or a face-up “Lindsay”, this card cannot be destroyed by battle.

Sadie: Either Level 4 her, or 900 / 1800

(If you control a face-up “Katie”, all face-up “Katie(s)” you control cannot be destroyed by battle. If a face-up “Katie” you control is selected as an attack target, this card is destroyed.)

Courtney: (Level 5) 2400 / 1800

(Once per turn, by Tributing a face-up Killer Bass Camper-type monster, increase your Life Points by 1000.)

All right. Nice effects. I changed the rarities on most of the cards. Too bad the pics don't have the shine effect they used too. I'll add those effects and change the cards. Just one question, How long is Ezekiel removed from play for? He does come back. ALso, I hope you don't mind I added the fact that if he is removed he can remove another monster with him. I hope you have a part 2 soon. And don't forget, Katie and Sadie are Fusion Material Monsters to make up "Katie and Sadie".

Part 2 coming when I'm bored. ^^;

The K/S effect is so if you don't own a Poly, or if it's not in your hand, they still work well together. Ezekiel's new effect:

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. Destroy this card during the End Phase of the turn it was Summoned. Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the 3rd Standby Phase this card was destroyed.

Here are some other effects and ATK/DEF/Level reductions/increases (PART 2):

Harold: (Level 6) 1800 / 1000

(When this card destroys a monster, increase this card’s ATK by 500. Only once, when this card destroys a monster with 2500 or more ATK, increase your Life Points by 1500. )

Trent: (Level 4) 1900 / 1500

(Once, every other turn, if you control a face-up “Gwen”, you may add 1 Equip Spell Card from your deck to your hand. Equip Spell Cards cannot be activated during the turn this card’s effect is activated.)

Bridgette: 1700 / 1200

(While “Umi” is face-up on the field, all Aqua-Type and Fish-Type monsters you control can attack your opponent’s Life Points directly. This card cannot select a face-up WATER monster as an attack target.)

Lindsay: (Level 7) 1200 / 1500

(If you control a face-up “Heather”, only once, you may increase your Life Points by any amount. At the beginning of either player’s next turn, take damage equal to the amount of Life Points increased by this effect, x2. You may not activate this effect during the Damage Step, or when you would take damage from a card effect.)

DJ: (Level 6) 2700 / 1800

(This card cannot select a face-up Beast-Type, Beast-Warrior-Type, Winged-Beast-Type, or Fish-Type monster as an attack target.)

Geoff: 2000 / 1500

(If you do not control a face-up “Bridgette”, treat the names of all face-up monsters you control (except this card) as “Reminder of Bridgette”. For every “Reminder of Bridgette” you control, decrease this card’s ATK by 500.)

Leshawna: 2200 / 1800

(Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, if you control a face-up “Heather”, you can inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack the turn it was activated.)

Duncan: 2800 / 2200

(When this card destroys a monster your opponent controls, increase your Life Points by 500. By paying 1000 Life Points, destroy 1 card your opponent controls.)

Heather: (Level 6) 1500 / 1800

(Effect I gave before.)

Gwen: 2400 / 2200

(When this card is Summoned, you can remove up to 5 Killer Bass Camper-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play. For each monster removed from play by this effect, destroy 1 card your opponent controls. This card cannot attack the turn it is Summoned.)

Owen: 3000 / 2900

(This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 10 Killer Bass Camper-Type monsters with a different name from your Graveyard from play. When this card is successfully Summoned, increase your Life Points by 4000. Once per turn, by removing 1 Killer Bass Camper-Type monster in your Gravyard from play, inflict 700 points of damage to your opponent. )

Chris: (Level 10) 1000 / 1000

(This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 face-up “Owen” you control. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) By paying 500 Life Points, remove a card your opponent controls from play. This card can attack your opponent directly, and can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. While this card is face-up on thie field, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster.

^^ Part 2 is up. Can't wait to see the finsihed cards. Credit for the effects would be great, if you use them. ~EDJ, the Totally Awesome TDI-Loving Ninja, Who is a Part-Time Crimson Chin

I would give Gwen a different ability, and I could use my second Owen card's ability. I'll keep Chris the same, like Harolds, Trent's, Bridgettes, Leshawna's and Duncan's abilities. Heather I already gave an ability. DJ's and Lindsay's are so so, Gwen I would have removed any five cards, not just Killer Bass Campers. Then at the end Phase, I would put the five removed cards back at the bottom of the deck in any order. Geoff would be kinda useless. So I'll change his effect. And did you notice that you never say "during you Main Phase" in any of your card effects? And really, what kind of level 6 or level 10 monster have 1000 Atk/Def? Other than that, these are nice. I'll have to repost these cards in a new post. And I'll give you the credit for them.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived