Total Drama Island Cards

Astro Dude

I figured since no one else was responding to my Megaman X cards or Orgainization XIII cards I felt like I should break the barrier and create brand new, first edition, Total Drama Island Cards. I'll post them in the order of which the campers have been eliminated from Season 1, starting with Ezekiel.

EzekielCard.jpgEvaCard.jpgNoahCard.jpg

JustinCard.jpgKatieCard.jpgTylerCard.jpg

IzzyCard.jpgCodyCard.jpgBethCard.jpg

SadieCard.jpgCourtneyCard.jpgHaroldCard.jpg

TrentCard.jpgBridgetteCard.jpgLindsayCard.jpg

DJCard.jpgGeoffCard.jpgLeshawnaCard.jpg

DuncanCard.jpgHeatherCard.jpgGwenCard.jpg

OwenCard.jpgKatieandSadieCard.jpgChrisCard.jpg

Edit: Made Justin Fire attribute cause he's hot.

Edit 2: Plan to make Katie and Sadie part of a combo.

Edit 3: Changed Flavor Text of Noah's card by request.

Edit 4: The Cody Card is My Favorite

Edit 5: This Trent card is different from the other Trent card.

Edit 6: Made Bridgette Water attribute.

Edit 7: Made Duncan, Heather and Gwen Dark attribute.

Edit 8: made Owen most powerful.

Edit 9: Made fusion card of Katie and Sadie.

Edit 10: Finished collection.

Edit 11: Got rid of attachments.

Edit 12: Added Chris Card.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice! But, there's a small error. You said that Noah is more proud of his video game scores than his SAT ones, but, since the show takes place in Canada, and it would seem that all the characters are from Canada, those SAT scores would actually mean his EQAO scores. Correct me if I'm wrong. 8/10.

Nice! But' date=' there's a small error. You said that Noah is more proud of his video game scores than his SAT ones, but, since the show takes place in Canada, and it would seem that all the characters are from Canada, those SAT scores would actually mean his EQAO scores. Correct me if I'm wrong. 8/10.

[/quote']

Thanks for the comment. And I guess this means I'll have to change the text to "more proud of his video game scores than is high school grades."

whats total drama island. btw the pics arent that good. try to get some better ones :)

1. For those of you who don't know, Total Drama Island is a Reality Show based cartoon about 22 campers competing to be the last one standing and win $100,000 (imaginge how many Yu-Gi-Oh cards you can buy with that much). Owen, The funnest guy around, won.

2. I know that. But the picture of the card dosen't matter to me.

• 4 months later...

whats total drama island. btw the pics arent that good. try to get some better ones :)

1. For those of you who don't know' date=' Total Drama Island is a Reality Show based cartoon about 22 campers competing to be the last one standing and win $100,000 (imaginge how many Yu-Gi-Oh cards you can buy with that much). [b']Owen, The funnest guy around, won.[/b]

2. I know that. But the picture of the card dosen't matter to me.

If I didn't know that already, I'd complain.

Archived