Do you have boy/girl friend?

Professor Cobra

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah! He doesn't like the internet much. Or reading. I can't handle it. >.<

Your too nice to him. Make him join' date=' I think I can hear whip's cracking somewhere in the distance...

[/quote']

What if I don't want to make him? What if I want something to myself? :] Plus, then I couldn't be mean to him online, and treat him just the same as everyone else...

I have a boyfriend and we went out over the summer. He really likes me but I don't know if I feel the same about him anymore' date=' and we barely talk to each other because of school. :( I hate this *headdesk* >O

[/quote']

Cheer up shayman you'll get another boyfriend someday, Same thing happened to me and my girlfriend.

I have a boyfriend and we went out over the summer. He really likes me but I don't know if I feel the same about him anymore' date=' and we barely talk to each other because of school. :( I hate this *headdesk* >O

[/quote']

Yeah, Shaymin, I bet if you could get one boyfriend, you could find another;)

Hey! Are you flirting with her! I am the first one to cheer her up.

[/quote']

Cheer up shayman you'll get another boyfriend someday, Same thing happened to me and my girlfriend.

But the thing is that I don't know if we're still going out -.- and I'm afraid to get another bf because that might mean cheating on him and I DON'T WANT TO CHEAT!!! >.<

[/quote']

*gasp* flirter! lol jk. I guess you right but as i said before. Idk if we're still going out or not and I DON'T WANT TO CHEAT!!!! >.<

[/quote']

But the thing is that I don't know if we're still going out -.- and I'm afraid to get another bf because that might mean cheating on him and I DON'T WANT TO CHEAT!!! >.<

You won't cheat on him trust me, And I'm afraid to get another girlfriend, every girlfriend I had cheated on me!

Well then, no offence, but your old girlfriends are jerks then.And I don't want to hurt any feelings

[/quote']

You won't cheat on him trust me, And I'm afraid to get another girlfriend, every girlfriend I had cheated on me!

Well then, no offence, but your old girlfriends are jerks then.And I don't want to hurt any feelings

That's ok.

[/quote']

[/quote']

*gasp* flirter! lol jk. I guess you right but as i said before. Idk if we're still going out or not and I DON'T WANT TO CHEAT!!!! >.<

O_O

WTF!?!?!

That's not what I meant!!!!!

[/quote']

[/quote']

O_O

WTF!?!?!

I was JOKING!

[/quote']

[/quote']

O_O

WTF!?!?!

I was JOKING!

you are?

[/quote']

[/quote']

O_O

WTF!?!?!

I was JOKING!

you are?

yes I was joking, like someone would be flirting over the computer, well, atleast I wouldn't

yes I was joking' date=' like someone would be flirting over the computer, well, atleast I wouldn't

[/quote']

Ever heard of online relationships? Hehe

yes, but I wouldn't do that. Me no likey

yeah. *shrug* some people do though. xD

What do you think of this. I could use some advice!

Here's some basic facts to help you understand the situation:

I've been with my boyfriend for about ten months.

Over the summer, I got my GED, so I can go to college two years early, which puts him a year behind me, instead of a year ahead.

His parents have an extreme dislike for me, though everyone else’s parents love me. *shrug*

We're really close, but lately he's been really moody. He cries all the time over stupid stuff, and he thinks we're going to be together forever... when I tell him that I love him, but I can't guarantee the together forever thing, he gets all sad. And lately this has been happening ALL THE TIME. It gets on my nerves. For a while now, it’s like I don’t enjoy spending time with him, except when we’re hanging out just like normal friends. I like hanging out with him and playing cards and talking… but lately not much more than that. It’s no fun to kiss him, I hug him just like friends do. I don’t have romantic feelings toward him much… OH and he’s said he’s not sure if he could live without me as his girlfriend… in a very literal way. UGH. I could use some help.

yes I was joking' date=' like someone would be flirting over the computer, well, atleast I wouldn't

[/quote']

Over the summer, I got my GED, so I can go to college two years early, which puts him a year behind me, instead of a year ahead.

His parents have an extreme dislike for me, though everyone else’s parents love me. *shrug*

We're really close, but lately he's been really moody. He cries all the time over stupid stuff, and he thinks we're going to be together forever... when I tell him that I love him, but I can't guarantee the together forever thing, he gets all sad. And lately this has been happening ALL THE TIME. It gets on my nerves. For a while now, it’s like I don’t enjoy spending time with him, except when we’re hanging out just like normal friends. I like hanging out with him and playing cards and talking… but lately not much more than that. It’s no fun to kiss him, I hug him just like friends do. I don’t have romantic feelings toward him much… OH and he’s said he’s not sure if he could live without me as his girlfriend… in a very literal way. UGH. I could use some help.

Ok, let me put my SHAYMIN ADVICE! (advice isn't guaranteed to fix a relationship, but it may help a little. Shaymin is NOT responsible for any broken relationships, you used the advice, you asked for it) So... he crys alot? He might be an emotional man or something, or he's going through a 'phase' that you two won't be together forever or something. Ask him why he cries alot. Don't ask straight forward like 'Hey, dude, why do you cry so much?' That might hurt his feelings. Try to insert it in a casual conversation or something. If he brings up you two being together forver tell him that you can't guarantee it, that's how life is, but you think that you'll be together for a long time, but only say that if you feel that way, it will comfort him. THIS HAS BEEN SHAYMIN ADVICE**

**Doesn't guarantee to fix any relationship and is not responsible for any broken ones, thank you and have a nice day.

[/quote']

Ok, let me put my SHAYMIN ADVICE! (advice isn't guaranteed to fix a relationship, but it may help a little. Shaymin is NOT responsible for any broken relationships, you used the advice, you asked for it) So... he crys alot? He might be an emotional man or something, or he's going through a 'phase' that you two won't be together forever or something. Ask him why he cries alot. Don't ask straight forward like 'Hey, dude, why do you cry so much?' That might hurt his feelings. Try to insert it in a casual conversation or something. If he brings up you two being together forver tell him that you can't guarantee it, that's how life is, but you think that you'll be together for a long time, but only say that if you feel that way, it will comfort him. THIS HAS BEEN SHAYMIN ADVICE**

**Doesn't guarantee to fix any relationship and is not responsible for any broken ones, thank you and have a nice day.

Wow Shaymin thats a really good tip.

Archived