Do you have boy/girl friend?

Professor Cobra

lol, i love the disclaimer, just like frunk's... (see page 5ish)

EDIT: here they are

XD Nononono.... I stilll can make kids if you mean that.....

No' date=' she just banned me and publicially sad ishe NEVER should share a bunk with me...

[/quote']

Well, you know what to do now! Sleep 'around' a bit... make her jealous...

:lol: This has been another of 'Frunk's Terrible Dating Advice', this one's right up there with 'fall down some stairs...'.

My hart is mostly made of tape now.... so much times she broke it....

Don't worry' date=' the heart is a muscle, it can't break, sure, it can strain or cramp, but not break, so you'll live...

This is part of "Frunk's Terrbile Dating Advice", so far;

"To make someone notice: Fall down some stairs"

"To make someone jealous: Sleep around a bit..."

"When all else fails, don't worry, the heart can't break, it's a muscle"

8)

[/quote']

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes I was joking' date=' like someone would be flirting over the computer, well, atleast I wouldn't

[/quote']

Ever heard of online relationships? Hehe

yes, but I wouldn't do that. Me no likey

yeah. *shrug* some people do though. xD

What do you think of this. I could use some advice!

Here's some basic facts to help you understand the situation:

I've been with my boyfriend for about ten months.

Over the summer, I got my GED, so I can go to college two years early, which puts him a year behind me, instead of a year ahead.

His parents have an extreme dislike for me, though everyone else’s parents love me. *shrug*

We're really close, but lately he's been really moody. He cries all the time over stupid stuff, and he thinks we're going to be together forever... when I tell him that I love him, but I can't guarantee the together forever thing, he gets all sad. And lately this has been happening ALL THE TIME. It gets on my nerves. For a while now, it’s like I don’t enjoy spending time with him, except when we’re hanging out just like normal friends. I like hanging out with him and playing cards and talking… but lately not much more than that. It’s no fun to kiss him, I hug him just like friends do. I don’t have romantic feelings toward him much… OH and he’s said he’s not sure if he could live without me as his girlfriend… in a very literal way. UGH. I could use some help.

If you don't have romantic feelings for him, then what is there? Honestly, your only hurting yourself if you stay with him to protect him from the truth. You need to have a serious talk with him. I do not assure that he will still be able to be friends with you afterwards, but for your own sake, you should not regret it unless you feel for him again.

Talking him without the intention of breaking up with him before hand to give yourself a better glimpse of how you feel yourself about talking with him may help you make a better decision, and may help you think of a better way to break it off if you need too.

No disclaimers, if this doesn't work, blame me all you want, I would doubt that Alex does not understand reason.

Oh and congratz on the GED :)

If you don't have romantic feelings for him' date=' then what is there? Honestly, your only hurting yourself if you stay with him to protect him from the truth. You need to have a serious talk with him. I do not assure that he will still be able to be friends with you afterwards, but for your own sake, you should not regret it unless you feel for him again.

Talking him without the intention of breaking up with him before hand to give yourself a better glimpse of how you feel yourself about talking with him may help you make a better decision, and may help you think of a better way to break it off if you need too.

No disclaimers, if this doesn't work, blame me all you want, I would doubt that Alex does not understand reason.

[/quote']

Thanks, and I've been thinking about it. It was hard, but I broke up with him... ugh.

If you don't have romantic feelings for him' date=' then what is there? Honestly, your only hurting yourself if you stay with him to protect him from the truth. You need to have a serious talk with him. I do not assure that he will still be able to be friends with you afterwards, but for your own sake, you should not regret it unless you feel for him again.

[/quote']

Thanks, and I've been thinking about it. It was hard, but I broke up with him... ugh.

Well, as long as you feel no remorse about the decision, then you have made the right choice, if you still felt for him, you would be regretting it right now. I think you did the right thing, if you don't love him, then why kill yourself trying to keep the lack of feelings for him secret.

Well' date=' as long as you feel no remorse about the decision, then you have made the right choice, if you still felt for him, you would be regretting it right now. I think you did the right thing, if you don't love him, then why kill yourself trying to keep the lack of feelings for him secret.

[/quote']

I do love him, just not that way, and we're still friends, it worked out okay. He came over and I whooped his ass at cards. :]

Well' date=' as long as you feel no remorse about the decision, then you have made the right choice, if you still felt for him, you would be regretting it right now. I think you did the right thing, if you don't love him, then why kill yourself trying to keep the lack of feelings for him secret.

[/quote']

I do love him, just not that way, and we're still friends, it worked out okay. He came over and I whooped his ass at cards. :]

:lol:..

You all still know my lovestory.

Once I liked someone, and told it her, and then said "NO" in a........ well.... very public way. And my popularity fell like a stone....

I'm a good guy...... ever I was fat, somelike 6 years ago, but now I sport much and that problem is dead;)

I'm not ugly, nor fat, but because I live in a land full of racists....

I'm Ukrainean, who lives in Holland. And here they don't love outlanders ><...

I'm called "alien", cuz of my nationality, I'm called "ugly", I suppose for the same reason, I'm called "fat", cuz no one ever eats in that land, I think, I'm called "nerd" cuz of I LEARN. Yes-yes, not cuz of I learn too much, but learning is not "cool" in here..... so almost nobody ever learns....

Oh, and I'm called "nerd" because I don't put my jeans so low that if you hoist my T-shirt you can see my underwear......

Scary land, eh?

So, in other words, my reputation should be around -50 if you compare thins with this site.

Archived