Guess who's back? Hehehehe.

Sartorius

Firstly: I didn't like the Returning/Leaving topic. 'tis icky. This is much better :P

And I'm back.

No need to bow. I've heard some stories about you guys and I've missed a war or two, oh my.

But I am back and here I am to keep the order here ;P

Nah, I'm just here on my own free will. I'll be here randomly from now on. Not on all day. But keeping a close eye on you guys.

I still give advice etc if wanted to but I don't like rating cards.

Peace.

Sartorism - The Second Coming.

BE INVOLVED!!! XD

:P

Oh... and wolf? I'm pretty sure 96% of YCM doesn't even know me, so I don't know how they can hate me. I see you enjoy flaming your superiors when they're not around.

well i remember (now that i read the "wars") the sartorios war god i hated him i think most ppl did (like 96% did). but i dont remember the The Chaoserver War at all that one went right over me.

Sartorism - The Second Coming.

BE INVOLVED!!! XD

:P

Oh... and wolf? I'm pretty sure 96% of YCM doesn't even know me' date=' so I don't know how they can hate me. I see you enjoy flaming your superiors when they're not around.

well i remember (now that i read the "wars") the sartorios war god i hated him i think most ppl did (like 96% did). but i dont remember the The Chaoserver War at all that one went right over me.

Rule 20: Nothing is to be taken cearely

=3

Archived