Structure Deck 28: Wind-up and Up!

[color="#FF8C00"]SD28-JP001 Wind-Up Monkey King Gullan(Ultra Rare)
SD28-JP002 Wind-Up Pony(Super Rare)
SD28-JP003 Wind-Up Lobster(Super Rare)
SD28-JP004 Wind-Up Soldier x2
SD28-JP005 Wind-Up Warrior
SD28-JP006 Wind-Up Knight
SD28-JP007 Wind-Up Magician
SD28-JP008 Wind-Up Hunter
SD28-JP009 Wind-Up Kitten
SD28-JP010 Wind-Up Dog
SD28-JP011 Wind-Up Bat
SD28-JP012 Goblindbergh
SD28-JP013 Super Nimble Mega Hasmter
SD28-JP014 Desertapir x2
SD28-JP015 Summoner Monk
SD28-JP016 AD CHanger
SD28-JP017 Ryko, the Lightsworn Hunter
SD28-JP018 Beast King Bardabados[/color]
[color="#008000"]SD28-JP019 Key Exchange(NEW)
SD28-JP020 Pot of Duality
SD28-JP021 Book of Eclipse
SD28-JP022 Book of Moon
SD28-JP023 Forbidden Chalice
SD28-JP024 Wind-Up Factory
SD28-JP025 Smashing Ground
SD28-JP026 Legendary Wind-Up
SD28-JP027 Overwound Spring
SD28-JP028 Reinforcement of the Army
SD28-JP029 Charge of the Light Brigade[/color]
[color="#800080"]SD28-JP030 Lost and Found(NEW)
SD28-JP031 Fiendish Chain
SD28-JP032 Seven Tools of the Bandit
SD28-JP033 Compulsory Evacutation Device
SD28-JP034 Interdimmensional Matter Transporter
SD28-JP035 Over Wrench
SD28-JP036 Spring Rewinding
SD28-JP037 Powersink Stone
SD28-JP038 Liberty At Last[/color]

[color="#FF8C00"][b]Wind-Up Monkey King Gullan
EARTH/Level 7/Beast-Effect
ATK:2600/DEF:1800[/b]
You can return 2 face-up "Wind-Up" monsters you control to your hand to Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field and Banish it until the End Phase. This effect can be used during either player's turn and can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field.

[b]Wind-Up Pony
WIND/Level 3/Beast-Effect
ATK:1500/DEF:500[/b]
Once per turn: If a "Wind-Up" monster activates its effect you can look at the top 3 cards from your Deck; Select 1 "Wind-Up" card among those cards and add it to your hand, put all the other cards in the top of your deck in any order. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field.

[b]Wind-Up Lobster
WATER/Level 3/Aqua-Effect
ATK:1700/DEF:1000[/b]
Once per turn: You can activate the effect of a face-up "Wind-Up" monster you control. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field.[/color]

[color="#9ACD32"][b]Key Exchange
Quickplay Spell Card[/b]
Target 1 monster on the field while you control a face-up Wind-up monster; Destroy the targeted monster and return 1 "Wind-Up" monster you control to your hand. Then, you can Special Summon 1 "Wind-Up" monster from your hand.[/color]

[color="#800080"][b]Lost and Found
Normal Trap Card[/b]
Negate the effect of all face-up "Wind-Up" monsters you control until the End Phase. Then you can Special Summon 2 Level 3 or lower "Wind-Up" monsters: 1 from your hand, and 1 from your Graveyard.[/color]

[b]EXTRA:
Promo Card:[/b]

[color="#000000"][b]Wind-Up Keywinged Dragon
LIGHT/Rank 4/Dragon-Xyz-Effect
ATK:2400/DEF:0[/b]
2 Level 4 Monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz material monster from this card; Target monster has its ATK and DEF reduced to 0 and its effects negated until the End Phase. When this card has no Xyz Material monsters attached to it: Destroy this card when it battles.[/color]
So yeah, fianlly got time to comment. Gullan's summoning condition is kinda nice, as it can bounce the weaker Wind-Ups back to hand after you used them and reuse them. The fact that the banishing effect is quick makes it a god counter to any stuff that can run over or get rid of your Wind-Ups. Not exactly the boss I imagined, but good nontheless.

Pony is the epitome of awesomeness. Though it could have a bit higher DEF, as you'll most probably bring it out with Hamster, so it might not survive after that, but whatever. The effect is like Duality, except more specific, but still good. Honestly, it's a BETTEr version of Wind-Up Manufacture, as it gets all the Archetype and Type support.

Lobster is borderline broken, in the good manner. It can pull out a Level 4 or lower Wind-Up from deck, bounce a monster, get a Duality-like effect, buff up a Wind-Up... basically anything. It makes the deck really consistent, as you don't have to worry about slow swarm. As far as I see, it doubles the effect of Magician, so it means insta-2 Exceeds. Wind-Ups simply needed a card like this.

So it's Smashing Ground on crack? Not only a Quick-Play, but also essentially reuses any Wind-Up for maximum trolling. I don't think I need to say more, except that it's awesome.

Lost and Found is like Gateway for Wind-Ups. It gives them insane swarming capablities, though shame it can't grab a Magician or Soldier. But other targets are still good. The negation essentially resets their effects, so it's epic.

Dragon is too much. Only thing to say that it's simply the best Rank 4 Xyz in existence.
Gullan seems incredibly underpowered

Pont looks really good, IMO

I feel like Lobster may have some OCG issues, but its really hard to tell since there is nothing to base it off of

Key change looks great, recycle used Mainspring and destroy something of the opponents, that'd be great

Lost and found seems rather interesting, not sure if I like it or not, but it is definently use-able

The Synchro is SO AWESOME, Lol... but making it require 2 [b]RANK[/b] 4 monsters makes pretty sure it will NEVER be played... and it could probably be a little more broken if that is the case... and what would you do with the Xyz Materials on the 2 Rank 4 monsters that you use as Xyz materials?

Its a good SD too, I'd buy it
[quote name='∞ Skiel ∞' timestamp='1308238513' post='5287500']
Gullan seems incredibly underpowered

[b]The card is a beatstick that bounces mainsprings to hand to reset their effects...and can be Special'd from the hand or Graveyard, and has a Eff You effect that is abusable coz it is a quick play effect...what is so underpowered on it?[/b]

Pont looks really good, IMO

I feel like Lobster may have some OCG issues, but its really hard to tell since there is nothing to base it off of

[b]It does basicly what it says...allows the usesge of a Mainspring's monster effect for free...and yeah it forces it to activate even if the monster has already used its effect once and/or even if the conditions for it aren't met yet.[/b]

Key change looks great, recycle used Mainspring and destroy something of the opponents, that'd be great

Lost and found seems rather interesting, not sure if I like it or not, but it is definently use-able

[s]The Synchro[/s] is SO AWESOME, Lol... but making it require 2 [b]RANK[/b] 4 monsters makes pretty sure it will NEVER be played... and it could probably be a little more broken if that is the case... and what would you do with the Xyz Materials on the 2 Rank 4 monsters that you use as Xyz materials?

[b]It is a Xyz...I mistakenly put a Rank where "2 Level 4 monsters" shall be...Corrected it...XD[/b]

Its a good SD too, I'd buy it
[/quote]

Thanks for commenting

Archived