Sketchy Archetype [NOT MAKING ANY MORE CARDS] (Please rate!) [I AM TRYING TO GET THIS INTO A CCG!]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was making cards like these, Then I stumbled upon this, :\

I really like the Cards BTW, They're creative, And the effects aren't bad either!

Anyway, I would want to see Chess related "Sketchy" cards, Dunno why, Just thought it would be Funny. XD

Anyway... 9/10! Good work! :D

these are quite good, normally (and i have done this too) when someone makes a card using an image done on paint they get no comments and when they do it's a negative comment, but most of the comments are positive, keep it up 9/10

also i think you should do a card based of the Rook

...and as for the king instead of 1 "Sketchy" monster + 1 "Sketchy" monster, it should be 2 "Sketchy" monsters

also i was thinking of making some cards on Paint...... again

Well this is a "sketchy" idea...okay, bad pun I know. Anyway, These are quite funny and hard to take seriously, yet at the same time very awesome. Somehow, I can imagine my Digihumans fighting these and having some challenge, even if they are a much more supported archetype...So I hope I can duel you if you get accepted into the Ancient Prophecy roleplay!

For the cards, I give an 8/10! Nice work!

Well this is a "sketchy" idea...okay, bad pun I know. Anyway, These are quite funny and hard to take seriously, yet at the same time very awesome. Somehow, I can imagine my Digihumans fighting these and having some challenge, even if they are a much more supported archetype...So I hope I can duel you if you get accepted into the Ancient Prophecy roleplay!

For the cards, I give an 8/10! Nice work!

My character has an Ojama deck, but I can create another one.

Nope, I don't mind. You can make as many cards as you want.

they're not gonna be based on the Sketchy archetype, it'll be called the "Artisian's" Archetype, either that or they'll just be a random set

oh and i found an error with Sketchy king

the summoning req. says "~~~~ + 1 "Sketchy" monster + 1 "Sketchy" monster", but i think that should be

"~~~~ + 2 "Sketchy" monsters"

they're not gonna be based on the Sketchy archetype, it'll be called the "Artisian's" Archetype, either that or they'll just be a random set

oh and i found an error with Sketchy king

the summoning req. says "~~~~ + 1 "Sketchy" monster + 1 "Sketchy" monster", but i think that should be

"~~~~ + 2 "Sketchy" monsters"

Fixed, and btw I don't own the rights for cards with really stupid artworks, so feel free

Archived