Akatsuki of YCM: The Last Stand

DL 

True, if Kakashi can't do it, then it is probably very difficult. Still, might be possible. Having an electric current doing what the Rasengan does? That's probably insanely difficult to pull off. I can only imagine the difficulty of controlling it once it is done, though. Difficult, but I'm not ruling it out as a possibility.
Now, Everyone, let's see what happened in that link at the top of my sig.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to say how proud I am that this is still around. I believe it was 3 years ago, I decided to make a club about Naruto because there were so many card sections in Pop culture but no club. I decided to try to rival my friend Calvin's new pokemon club. Well this club just grew and grew. Soon it was one of the most popular clubs on here. This club is probably one of the highlights of my teenage life. Thank you guys for all being such a big part of my life and for teaching me things about life. Thank you to DarkLink (not sure what your name is now) and Fusion for sticking with this club the whole way through. Thank you all for just being here. In my mind I feel like I did a good deed, starting this club, because I feel like I brought people together. So thank you all for making me feel like I accomplished something. I will post every once in a while to see whats up but mostly I won't be offline. I have been very busy lately with keeping my grades up (or trying to), spending time with friends, family, and my girlfriend, playing lots of black ops 2 and Madden, and getting ready for track. I just wanted to mention how much this club means to me and my life. Even if it sounds sad this has been an important part of my life. So thank you to all of you.

[quote name='Aa'une' timestamp='1357460021' post='6112658']
Just want to say how proud I am that this is still around. I believe it was 3 years ago, I decided to make a club about Naruto because there were so many card sections in Pop culture but no club. I decided to try to rival my friend Calvin's new pokemon club. Well this club just grew and grew. Soon it was one of the most popular clubs on here. This club is probably one of the highlights of my teenage life. Thank you guys for all being such a big part of my life and for teaching me things about life. Thank you to DarkLink (not sure what your name is now) and Fusion for sticking with this club the whole way through. Thank you all for just being here. In my mind I feel like I did a good deed, starting this club, because I feel like I brought people together. So thank you all for making me feel like I accomplished something. I will post every once in a while to see whats up but mostly I won't be offline. I have been very busy lately with keeping my grades up (or trying to), spending time with friends, family, and my girlfriend, playing lots of black ops 2 and Madden, and getting ready for track. I just wanted to mention how much this club means to me and my life. Even if it sounds sad this has been an important part of my life. So thank you to all of you.
[/quote]

Although I was never a large part of the club, as one of the earlier members I stand by what he said. This club is awesome. Special thanks to Fusion, DarkLink, BT, DMG and Itachi

[quote name='PokeMaster Calvin' timestamp='1357460309' post='6112662']
Although I was never a large part of the club, as one of the earlier members I stand by what he said. This club is awesome. Special thanks to Fusion, DarkLink, BT, DMG and Itachi
[/quote]
Yes especially these ^

[/quote]
no prob

As for the idea, it's in Comments and suggestions

but I locked it because it it seems pretty solid that they don't want it ;_;

In my mind I feel like I did a good deed, starting this club, because I feel like I brought people together.
[/quote]

You most certainly did and I can never thank you enough for it. And glad it sounds like you have your priorities in order, I need to get along with doing that too :]
And thanks you two, it's been a great pleasure!

Remo, I wouldn't have used Caps Lock in that post. I like the idea though.
I'm guessing you're at a good spot in One Piece now.

Just found the original thread. :') So proud of this. Oh and thank you to the first members: Sakura, BT, Fusion, DL, Orizaki, Remo, and DMG. I remember before I became a member I would see these people's posts and think "Wow these guys seem like the main people of YCM. I wish I could talk to them and be friends with them. And look what happened. I ended up knowing must of the "Famous" YCM members. That was amazing to me. So thank you. Huge thanks to Fusion and DL who are still around. Not sure who else of those still are.

Au'une obviously won't be sticking around, but I'm still here haha
Sorry for my week or so of inactivity >< for some reason the forums were down and every time i tried to go to the site for like 2 weeks it said i couldnt access it or something... weird

What's this bounty stuff you guys speak of?

And this week I'm officially catching up in Naruto

[quote name='Aa'une' timestamp='1357524495' post='6113748']
Just found the original thread. :') So proud of this. Oh and thank you to the first members: Sakura, BT, Fusion, DL, Orizaki, Remo, and DMG. I remember before I became a member I would see these people's posts and think "Wow these guys seem like the main people of YCM. I wish I could talk to them and be friends with them. And look what happened. I ended up knowing must of the "Famous" YCM members. That was amazing to me. So thank you. Huge thanks to Fusion and DL who are still around. Not sure who else of those still are.
[/quote]

Well, if you're wondering about this fellow named "DMG"
I am he. =P

Lol, 'tis alright. It's a recent name-change, so I didn't expect you to know about it. You've been gone for, like, ever.
You've also made a couple appearances in Assassin, which has but the epilogue to go. You can find the link to it in my sig if you want.
I haven't managed to find the original Trio of DEF anywhere. I can find the thread, but for some reason, the story itself eludes me.

[quote name='Aa'une' timestamp='1357524495' post='6113748']
[/quote]

Trying to remember who the hell Orizaki is...
Was that Dranzer's first username?
I miss that guy, JK too (he's Sakura).
But thanks man, it sure has been a lot of fun over the past few years.
[quote name='PokeMaster Calvin' timestamp='1357527524' post='6113771']
Au'une obviously won't be sticking around, but I'm still here haha
Sorry for my week or so of inactivity >< for some reason the forums were down and every time i tried to go to the site for like 2 weeks it said i couldnt access it or something... weird

What's this bounty stuff you guys speak of?

And this week I'm officially catching up in Naruto
[/quote]

Yeah, the forums were down for like 4 days during my finals week, and then you must've been busy with the holidays and whatnot. We all were.
Least I'm hoping we all were.

Remo made this suggestion that YCM members get Bounties instead of Points and...
I already forgot what it constituted. Long day at work wears the brain down I guess.
You'll find the thread in Comments & Suggestions if you're that curious though.

And good for you, there's a LOT of good stuff coming up.
Some sad stuff too...

I'm curious what happens but don't have the time to read it :( First video being uploaded tonight instead btw. Have the time so figured why not.

nvm no I don't :(

Well.. Maybe. I don't know yet.

Recorded. Getting ready to upload :D

Accidentally filmed upside down. Anyone know how to fix it?

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1357533743' post='6113863']
Yeah, the forums were down for like 4 days during my finals week, and then you must've been busy with the holidays and whatnot. We all were.
Least I'm hoping we all were.

Remo made this suggestion that YCM members get Bounties instead of Points and...
I already forgot what it constituted. Long day at work wears the brain down I guess.
You'll find the thread in Comments & Suggestions if you're that curious though.

And good for you, there's a LOT of good stuff coming up.
Some sad stuff too...
[/quote]
Bounties sound interesting :D I like it...
Sad stuff in the manga?

BTW DMG YOU OWE ME ANTI SYNCHROS BOY

You never sent me a pm requesting what you want from those Anti-Synchros. I'm trying to make an anti-Synchro Dark Magician Support monster, but the Pain app on my new laptop is different from the one on my old one, where I created those cards, and I am still trying to figure out how to do it on Gimp. So far I have it 90% done, I just need to add in the Anti-Level stars, and get rid of the " / Synchro" part of the type. And do a bit of editing on the Text Box border.

Archived