booster pack contest

Funky6399

Guest Daemon

Okay, first fix the first post with both our booster packs.

Well nevermind.

Check post 5 and 6 for the submissions and vote now.

I vote for Daemon.

His colors blend nicely, I like the booster's title, Has MUCH more detail around the foil, plus the ring in the BG.

Your sucks. I'm sorry. I don't normally say this, but it really does.

The colors are alien to the render's, the booster foil and texture is COMPLETELY wrong, And all the Legalities look copy pasted.

FAIL.

Daemon: BG is more appropriate for the render and a booster pack. Everything looks good and has a 3D feel to it.

Funky: The BG doesn't blend with the render. You need to make/get some logos for the bottom part. Looks 2D.

Daemon GMV.

Guest Cursed Reaction

Daemon gets my vote.

Funky's background seems to be a simple Difference Cloud lightning effect within GIMP. Nothing particularly interesting there. The Yu-Gi-Oh! logo seems copy-pasted and so do all the copyrighting and other logos. The font is unattractive and the blue is hard to read. Also, the render is far too small and the foil is wrong.

Daemon is technically correct and aesthetically pleasing. The font, while only used on the cards, not the actual booster is pleasing nevertheless and has a good pattern overlay. The background is pleasing too and the arcane/tech circle is a nice touch, although it could have been executed better.

Archived