Continuous Spell/Trap card support

LRPXD

[center][IMG]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae241/LRPXD/RC2-1.png[/IMG][/center]

[center]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing 1 Continuous Spell/Trap Card on the field. Once per turn, while this card is face-up and you control no Continuous Spell or Continuous Trap Cards, search your Deck or Hand and select 1 Continuous Spell or Trap Card and equip it to this monster. The Spell or Trap card used has its effects negated. This monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF for each Continuous Spell or Trap Card equipped to it. During your Main Phase 2, you may banish 1 Continuous Spell or Trap Card on the field to halve the ATK and DEF of 1 face-up non-LIGHT monster on the field. After this effect resolves, if the effected monster's ATK and DEF are lower than this monster's level x 200, banish that card. For each monster this card banishes or destroys, select 1 of your banished Spell or Trap Cards and add it to your hand.[/center]
To clarify:
-This card's effect doesn't get negated the continuous Spell/Trap card does.
-The equipped Continuous Spell/Trap Cards are still treated as Continuous
-The equipped Continuous cards are destroyed if this card left the field.

I don't think you can make your own card color in Realistic Cards.

OCG Fixes: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing 1 Continuous Spell/Trap Card on the field. Once per turn, while this card is face-up and you control no Continuous Spell or Continuous Trap Cards, search your Deck or Hand and select 1 Continuous Spell or Trap Card and equip it to this monster. The Spell or Trap card used has its effects negated. This monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF for each Continuous Spell or Trap Card equipped to it. During your Main Phase 2, you may banish 1 Continuous Spell or Trap Card on the field to halve the ATK and DEF of 1 face-up non-LIGHT monster on the field. After this effect resolves, if the effected monster's ATK and DEF are lower than this monster's level x 200, banish that card. For each monster this card banishes or destroys, select 1 of your banished Spell or Trap Cards and add it to your hand.

Make it to where you can only use YOUR Continuous Spell or Trap Cards and it might be a little more balanced. 7/10.

[quote name='SmileyOfChaos' timestamp='1308911016' post='5307183']
I don't think you can make your own card color in Realistic Cards.

OCG Fixes: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing 1 Continuous Spell/Trap Card on the field. Once per turn, while this card is face-up and you control no Continuous Spell or Continuous Trap Cards, search your Deck or Hand and select 1 Continuous Spell or Trap Card and equip it to this monster. The Spell or Trap card used has its effects negated. This monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF for each Continuous Spell or Trap Card equipped to it. During your Main Phase 2, you may banish 1 Continuous Spell or Trap Card on the field to halve the ATK and DEF of 1 face-up non-LIGHT monster on the field. After this effect resolves, if the effected monster's ATK and DEF are lower than this monster's level x 200, banish that card. For each monster this card banishes or destroys, select 1 of your banished Spell or Trap Cards and add it to your hand.

Make it to where you can only use YOUR Continuous Spell or Trap Cards and it might be a little more balanced. 7/10.
[/quote]
Thanks again for the OCG fix a rep for you anyway what do you mean balanced is it underpowered or overpowered if your suggesting to add the effect "you can only use YOUR Continuous Spell or Trap cards." It could either mean I can only banish my cards to summon this monster and use it's effect or to add a new effect where this card negates my opponent's Continuous Spell/Trap Cards while it's on the field. Either way thanks for the reply and the rate.

Just out of curiosity because of its effect, under normal circumstances wouldn't 1000 be the max ATK and DEF of this card, without outside boosting? IMO you could add an effect where once per turn, you could banish 1 Continuous Spell or Trap card from your hand to equip 1 Continuous Spell or Trap card from your Deck or Hand to this card.. or something? I'm not really in any position to rate, but what the hay. 6/10. As is just doesn't seem particularly useful. I do like its last 2 effects though.

[quote name='The Deity Quetzalcoatl' timestamp='1309126202' post='5312901']
Just out of curiosity because of its effect, under normal circumstances wouldn't 1000 be the max ATK and DEF of this card, without outside boosting? IMO you could add an effect where once per turn, you could banish 1 Continuous Spell or Trap card from your hand to equip 1 Continuous Spell or Trap card from your Deck or Hand to this card.. or something? I'm not really in any position to rate, but what the hay. 6/10. As is just doesn't seem particularly useful. I do like its last 2 effects though.
[/quote]
No it's max wouldn't be 1000 because this card can equip a new Continuous Spell/Trap Card once each turn. This card not useful that's the first time I ever got that comment on my cards. I think it's useful this card can still banish the continuous spell/trap card equipped to it in order for this card to activate it's other effects. But thanks for the rate a rep for you for taking your time to comment on this card.

[quote name='LRPXD' timestamp='1309158553' post='5314053']
No it's max wouldn't be 1000 because this card can equip a new Continuous Spell/Trap Card once each turn. This card not useful that's the first time I ever got that comment on my cards. I think it's useful this card can still banish the continuous spell/trap card equipped to it in order for this card to activate it's other effects. But thanks for the rate a rep for you for taking your time to comment on this card.
[/quote]

Not that I'm trying to disagree, but "Once per turn, while this card is face-up and you control [b]NO[/b] Continuous Spell or Continuous Trap Cards, search your Deck or Hand and select 1 Continuous Spell or Trap Card and equip it to this monster." Doesn't that mean that you can't equip more than 1 at a time, because when it is equipped with 1 you can't use it's effect until it doesn't have that 1 on it... I could be missing something Idk.

[quote name='The Deity Quetzalcoatl' timestamp='1309209361' post='5315264']
Not that I'm trying to disagree, but "Once per turn, while this card is face-up and you control [b]NO[/b] Continuous Spell or Continuous Trap Cards, search your Deck or Hand and select 1 Continuous Spell or Trap Card and equip it to this monster." Doesn't that mean that you can't equip more than 1 at a time, because when it is equipped with 1 you can't use it's effect until it doesn't have that 1 on it... I could be missing something Idk.
[/quote]

You're not missing anything, that's exactly what the effect means.

Anyways, this is in no way Continuous Spell or Continuous Trap Card support. It doesn't support them in any way, it uses them for its own effects. That's not support.

[quote name='The Deity Quetzalcoatl' timestamp='1309209361' post='5315264']
[/quote]
Before I had my OCG corrected I put that if you control no Continuous Spell Card and no Continuous Trap Card you can search through your deck and blah blah meaning you can still use this effect as long as you don't control both a Continuous Spell or Trap Cards. It still implies here: "Once per turn, while this card is face-up and you control no Continuous Spell [b]or [/b]Continuous Trap Cards.."

[quote name='Godfather Zandaa' timestamp='1309213057' post='5315411']
You're not missing anything, that's exactly what the effect means.

Anyways, this is in no way Continuous Spell or Continuous Trap Card support. It doesn't support them in any way, it uses them for its own effects. That's not support.
[/quote]
Really now even it does use them for it's effects it still supports them if you read it's effects you can see it why it does. This card banishes a Continuous Spell Or Trap Card to banish a non-LIGHT monster if it does then I can select a banished Spell/Trap card and add it to my hand meaning I can get back the banished continuous Spell/Trap card back.

[quote name='LRPXD' timestamp='1309241649' post='5316322']
Really now even it does use them for it's effects it still supports them if you read it's effects you can see it why it does. This card banishes a Continuous Spell Or Trap Card to banish a non-LIGHT monster if it does then I can select a banished Spell/Trap card and add it to my hand meaning I can get back the banished continuous Spell/Trap card back.
[/quote]

My bad for missing that part, but it really doesn't matter. It's bad support.

[quote name='Godfather Zandaa' timestamp='1309264945' post='5316668']
My bad for missing that part, but it really doesn't matter. It's bad support.
[/quote]
It's fine if you think it's a bad support can you point out why it is because i'm at a lost. I'll offer my last line of defense on why this card is a good support. This card's effect of searching through your deck or hand and selecting a Continuous Spell/Trap to equip is a great way on selecting the continuous Spell/Trap card you want. Even though it's effects are negated when it's equipped doesn't mean you won't be able use that card because Fairy Light's other effect where I can banish the equipped Continuous card to banish a face-up non-LIGHT monster on the field helps me get the Continuous Spell/Trap back since Fairy Light's last effect where every-time she banishes or destroys a monster I get to add a banished Spell/Trap Card to my hand, meaning I can add the Continuous Spell/Trap I used to equip Fairy Light to my hand.

Archived