[Custom Image Archive] Turning The Game Around

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Ĝǿĺđëŋ Ħǿŗďēšmãŋ' timestamp='1314395058' post='5470970']
you must seriously teach me how to do this sometime.
[/quote]Sorry, I don't give lessons, I am not experienced enough. [quote name='Cindy ♥s You' timestamp='1314500725' post='5473889']
Lovely card images ;D

They are so good. You should make a tutorial :o
[/quote]There are so many different styles of images I do, so it would be too hard.[quote name='Glitch' timestamp='1314568018' post='5475705']
Why are they so dark?
[/quote]For the monsterish effect and more scary feeling.

NEW IMAGE ADDED

Actually I was the first =P started back in 2008 Wanderley started around 2010.

Anyways i should review your work:
Week 1 - like most people who start: was choopy, uninteresting and needless to say lacked skill. < dont take offence. Its when you started your always bad i mean take a look at my week 1. XD horrible!
Week 2 - Flow did improve but some of them are still choopy and looks meh.
Week 3 - Archetype week (loved doing these). When you first look at them i would say your skill level jumped up or the renders where just that awesome. However when you look closely you can still see the end of the renders where they shouldn't be. This isn't a hit on skill level just unfinished render work.
Week 4 - Your Back grounds are getting much better but for some reason i don't like these sets of images all that much. Their not bad but just meh.
Week 5 - the gundom one looks awesome! nicely blended and looks legit. the Fankenstien 1 is also very nice but the BG looks a little to sharpened but that is just me "nitpicking". The others are just bland though. But you can see improvement.
Week 6 - Feels like a step back personally. Looks choopy and forced.
Week 7 - Nice use of color. The "Numbers" just scream they don't belong here, other than that they are very nice.
Week 8 - image 1 is fantastic! image 2 the glow looks like bad i would have preferred it blending into the bg a little. image 3 is pretty good nothing special. and the final werewolf one looks like lighting over kill on the render but that could have just been the render it self.
Week 9 - both images are amazing positioned, nearly blends perfectly, glows dont look forced, and bgs and fgs are great.

[quote name='Father Wolf' timestamp='1314656898' post='5478066']
Actually I was the first =P started back in 2008 Wanderley started around 2010.

Anyways i should review your work:
Week 1 - like most people who start: was choopy, uninteresting and needless to say lacked skill. < dont take offence. Its when you started your always bad i mean take a look at my week 1. XD horrible!
Week 2 - Flow did improve but some of them are still choopy and looks meh.
Week 3 - Archetype week (loved doing these). When you first look at them i would say your skill level jumped up or the renders where just that awesome. However when you look closely you can still see the end of the renders where they shouldn't be. This isn't a hit on skill level just unfinished render work.
Week 4 - Your Back grounds are getting much better but for some reason i don't like these sets of images all that much. Their not bad but just meh.
Week 5 - the gundom one looks awesome! nicely blended and looks legit. the Fankenstien 1 is also very nice but the BG looks a little to sharpened but that is just me "nitpicking". The others are just bland though. But you can see improvement.
Week 6 - Feels like a step back personally. Looks choopy and forced.
Week 7 - Nice use of color. The "Numbers" just scream they don't belong here, other than that they are very nice.
Week 8 - image 1 is fantastic! image 2 the glow looks like bad i would have preferred it blending into the bg a little. image 3 is pretty good nothing special. and the final werewolf one looks like lighting over kill on the render but that could have just been the render it self.
Week 9 - both images are amazing positioned, nearly blends perfectly, glows dont look forced, and bgs and fgs are great.
[/quote]
Well thank you for your review on every single week, I really appreciate it. FW. I mean, seriously. Thanks for reviewing my first CIA.!

Archived