One Piece! The Race of 3! | 3 Crews, 3 Journies, 1 Dream | (Accepting Reserves for future Crew Member Spots/Not Started)

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Character

Username: Techi
RP Name: Kin Marrow
Personality: Kin is very calm. He can often be seen sleeping or resting. Kin has a little dark side to him but it's hidden in his big heart. Kin will do anything to safe the life of a puppy or close friend, especially crew mates, but random other animals or people do not get such sympathy.
Appearance:

[spoiler= Kin Marrow] [IMG]http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af233/techigogin/1143251anime-boy-sofa-cartoon-31000.gif[/IMG] [/spoiler]

Bio: Kin was born on a remote island with his 3 sisters and his father. His mother died giving birth to his youngest sister Mara Marrow. Kin's two older sisters are only a year or so older than him and are twins, Kimmy and Luna Marrow. Kin's father quit being a pirate to live a peaceful life with his wife and children on this small remote island off the coast of some random continent. It wasn't long that Kin was caught slumbering in the wood shed by his father. Papa Marrow sat Kin down and told him that he needs to get out and explore, to live a life that means something and motive for working at a goal will come naturally. With the whole family supporting this, Kin got a small boat and left home at a young age to search for this goal that he needs to accomplish.

Proffession/Position

Proffession: -
Position on Crew: Consultant
Quirks/Habits: Sleeps often. Enjoys floating off. Helping anyone he believes that may need it or he believes is in position to deserve it. Definently enjoys puppies.

Weapons/Abilities:

Devil Fruit:
* Fruit Name: Dream coconut
* Outline: The ability to generate or control clouds. Strictly defensive. This can be so light and wide that it could span a harbor and blind or confuse the enemy or it can be so thick and small that it can serve as a personal floatational system for Kin and whomever lands on it.
* Weakness: Only seems to Fuel Kin's Sleeping Habits. While Kin can form a cloud strong enough to hold two people at 5 feet by 10 feet and 2 feet deep, for as long as he wishes. Kin can only hold cloud shapes that strong and bigger for a certain ammount of time and may become taxxing on his body. Fog is much much much easier for him to create and control in compared to his clouds that can hold people. Even a little bit bigger than his default two person cloud will start to ware on Kin, 12 hour max for 3 people 6 hour max for 4 and 3 hour max for 5 coninuing in that respect.

Weapons:
* Weapon Type: Bow and Arrow
* Outline: A simple bow and Arrow set made for him by his family before he left. The string on this bow is impressive because Kin got it re-done by a Master craftsmen and his Arrows have been given very nice Steel-like tip. The Range Kin can shoot with these is surprizing for how often he slacks off at many other things.
* Weakness: While this is a Threatening long range weapon, it gets innacurate at 50+ feet.

Overall Fighting Style:
*Outline: Long Range. Cloud +Bow and Arrow.
*Weakness: No good Defense against peircing attacks like a sword lunge. While evasion is very easy, he can be hit while aiming his bow.

Techi which crew you gonna be in?

black of broken hearts' #1

Myn #2 (YCM was killing it when i tried to edit it into post so was accepted in pm)

or the Yet to be Decided #3

(would be easier to tell black of broken hearts before you are accepted no?)

THANK YOU FOR THIS.
Username: Alex C. Exodia

RP Name: Alex Ryder

Personality: He is a calm, collected fellow, with a low temper. He is quiet at most times, speaking up only when needed. But in battle, he is quite the opposite. It won't take much to rile him into temper, and he uses his power to the fullest extent. He will laugh somewhat to break an awkward mood, and will try to make sure everyone is having fun on the trip. He does take criticism well, and will use this info to make his dishes better.

Appearance: Just have the hair shorter, and the face a little more child-like(Trying to make it somewhat accurate.)

Bio: He was born in the North Blue, to parents in the art he is in: the Culinary. He was taught at an early age, but he had different plans than their's. They wanted him to be a Marine chef, but he is not wanting to comply with that. His parents are fine with his own dreams, and continue to teach him until he leaves home. With this, he is given a Log Book for his Journal entries. He was happy with this, so he could enter his recipes made during the journies, among other things.

[b]Proffession/Position[/b]
Proffession: Cooking

Position on Crew: Chef

Quirks/Habits: He tends to punch people he doesn't know who board the ship upon first glance. Square in the face. Plus, in Cooking, he tends to rip the page out to use as Reference.
[b]Weapons/Abilities:[/b]

Devil Fruit: Yes

* Fruit Name: Sumiyaka Sumiyaka no Mi(Speed-Speed Fruit)
* Outline: It's a drop shaped red fruit with two lines intersecting, with curls and a spiral in the middle. The power is Super Speed. Enough Said, except that he can get close to Sound Barrier speed, and ride the barrier for a short time. He goes a couple mph slower when attacking.

Attacks:
Sumiyaka Sumiyaka no Stampede (Speed-Speed Stampede)- He steps fast and hard, building up energy. Then, he uses one foot to spring into the air. Flying down towards the opponent, he uses his feet to rocket towards his opponent, trampling them with the remaining power in his feet, or until he is tired enough to stop.

Sumiyaka Sumiyaka no Royale (Speed-Speed Royale)- He disappears in Speed Form, then performs a barrage of quick punches and kicks. He stops and side-steps, waiting for the person to attack. Then he does a Kickflip, throwing the kick into the opponent's spinal cord, or, to be nice, their backside, or both.

Sumiyaka Sumiyaka no Rocket(Speed-Speed Rocket)- He will run up any sloped surface at his fastest speed. Once at his peak, he will start to spin. He starts to rapidly fall. He can do one of two things. -One, get as close as he can to the barrier, and push the air cutter towards the opponent, and perform a leg drop afterwards. Or, just use the impact to hit the opponent. He can also use this to escape, except he flies at an angle, and retains such angle.

* Weakness: Though bullets don't effect him in the Speed Form, swords and spears will go right through him.

Weapons: * Weapon Type: When not using his fists, he will post up on two Pistols which he can load by just throwing it in the air when open, tossing a round into it, and locking and loading to fire again. Plus, a plain Wooden Pole.

* Outline: Two Navy Issue Pistols, .44 caliber, with Gold Ingravings, scratched off and re-engraved. Ransacked from an order meant for a Captain.

* Weakness: These babies run out of Bullets quick.

[b]Overall Fighting Style[/b]:

*Outline: He has a mixed style. Most commonly, he fights with his fists in a long range; therefore attacking and bouncing back. In a Gun Battle, he disappears in Speed Form, and from long range, fires non-fatal bullets in multiple places, purposefully missing to give a false location. If the power is negated, he just uses his flexibility to fight his opponent hand-to-hand. *Weakness: If his powers are Negated, he becomes considerably weaker. And the close combat does a number on him.

Crew: Number 3.

[quote name='ANBU' timestamp='1309265321' post='5316683']
fine with me.. lol almost all the rps we plan together we're brothers so we're used to working/being together with IC chars..
[/quote]
=3 Tis true....

MY guy will just run into your crew sum where sum how XD

Haha no worries my friend, and ime xpecting more people to join to XD I like the APP alot so far, maybe start with him only using 1 of the moves, but dont delete them from your app, because he'll use them in the fights after, kinda shows the development, i like how you described the fruit, so yea overall well done so far.

+ 1 New Nakama.

Well it's up to you'se but techi I thought your guy might be the first recruited by ANBU, just seems like that type of character really. but up to you'se.

[quote name='Black of Broken Hearts' timestamp='1309266367' post='5316700']
Haha no worries my friend, and ime xpecting more people to join to XD I like the APP alot so far, maybe start with him only using 1 of the moves, but dont delete them from your app, because he'll use them in the fights after, kinda shows the development, i like how you described the fruit, so yea overall well done so far.

+ 1 New Nakama.

Well it's up to you'se but techi I thought your guy might be the first recruited by ANBU, just seems like that type of character really. but up to you'se.
[/quote]
(is going to slap you if I read another 'you'se')

However Anbu has it work out would be fine

@alex: now that you joined the only ones left are crew 3 yah.. (well if you join black's group..)

@Black: agree with techi on the hitting part xD

@Techi: find each other drifting at sea? [before i reach the next town where i'll meet my second guy i'm about to finish when i can get the bio done]

cant wait till this starts it is going to be legen...................wait for it..................................................................................................................dary!

We will probably start when the crew have a minimum of about 4-5 characters each, which by the way we're going won't be long at all. The only hard part will be the recrruiting stage so it'll have to be pretty quick, but can still entale a plot of overcomign an antagonist

Oh, yea that is fine, that was just for the captains. Actually I think it's good if his younger, it's good to have a variety.

Okay, but that is wayyyy to much for powers for the start, at the moment just retain max 1 curing ability and 1 atatcking ability and later develop as more battles go on, however dont delete the moves from your app, one thing though could you delete the "Helicopter" one?

@ Alex: K that's fine.

[spoiler=2nd]
Character

Username: ANBU
RP Name: Kenshin Yami
Personality: Kenshin is proud of his wings showing them whenever naval officers re not around only hiding them due to need if he can help it. He is often talkative about anything to do with weapons and goes until someone shuts him up at which point he usually gets angry or ad and walks off to work on designs, while under fire he is easy to scare though relies on his weapons.
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/017/d/2/Empyrean_Heights_by_temiel.jpg[/img] change coat to black and not so naval captain-looking
[/spoiler]
Bio: Kenshin was 'born' on an island with a Naval base nearby with wings which his parent taught him to hide and eventually training since the age he was ready to use a gun and to help the marines this leading to him wanting to research the guns and eventually designing more efficient/Deadly Guns for the Naval officers to use. Kenshin made sure each of his weapons worked testing them himself inside a large shooting range usually kept clear for him to test new weapons on before releasing them and their design to the Navy. Eventually Kenshin had found a group of his guns in bad condition even broken in some cases, taking one new model pistol and a new model rifle that were in perfect condition he ran and hid in a nearby town hoping that pirates would come by to help him and so that he can take revenge on the military/Navy. He has since learned from his parents that he was found drifting possibly originating from sky island and he has since stopped hiding his wings unless navy officer are nearby as it would draw attention.

Proffession/Position

Proffession: BlackSmith/Weapons Design
Position on Crew: Normal Crew Member/Blacksmith/Weapons Designer
Quirks/Habits: often checks at his sketchbook to make any needed changes to designs/improvements on existing ones, Very talkative on the subject of weapons if you start him off

Weapons/Abilities:

Devil Fruit: None

Weapons: Guns/Rifles, Guns/Pistols, Guns/Cannons/Handheld (smaller weaker cannons designed by him)

* Weapon Type: Guns/Rifles
* Outline: an average silver rifle with normal capabilities equal to that of the Navy's Current latest model which he designed
* Weakness: Short Range = Bad

* Weapon Type: Guns/Pistols
* Outline: Again equal tothe latest model employed within the navy designed by himelf
* Weakness: ranges over 2 m have very large straying distances

* Weapon Type: Guns/Rifles (Yet to Make)
* Outline: a Larger than normal Black Rifle with a Sword blade attached to either side allowing it to be used both long and short range if need be, the caliber has also increased from his last design
* Weakness: has a longer range than normal rifles though still suffer in poor visual conditions, the blades attached are easy to break off if struck at the right angle

* Weapon Type: Guns/Pistols (Yet to Make)
* Outline: a Large barrely Pistol with a sight similar to that of most rifles, black in color with an ivory handle able to fire long than normal pistols though suffers from a larger size
* Weakness: Ranges over 5m have very large stray distances, Heavy/Akward to wield

* Weapon Type: Guns/Cannons/Handheld (Yet to Make)
* Outline: a Miniaturised Cannon Capable of Being held by a single Crew member able to use varying cannonballs from normal, to grape shot to explosive.
* Weakness: Heavy, Akwards to hold/Aim, Cannonballs need tobe specially made by Kenshin to be right dimensions

Overall Fighting Style:
*Outline: Long Range - Close Range [later on] (Kenshin when actually fighting prefers to stay away from combat using his rifles and pistols and even other weapons which he ha designed to do so, killing those closest first if he can before providing covering fire for his crew members)
*Weakness: Close Range is weak at first though is later supported with enhanced weapons, look at yet to be made weapons weaknesses to find the weakness of each closer range style[/spoiler]

hope YCM didnt kill it.. heres second app..

Archived