One Piece! The Race of 3! | 3 Crews, 3 Journies, 1 Dream | (Accepting Reserves for future Crew Member Spots/Not Started)

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kk and are you sure Gold roger doesn't have a D in it, yea ~N~ the "D" sumbolizes Danger I think, thats why i said only captains.

App is good, king of games accepted you'll be in crew 1 as a devil fruit user as it is the remaining spot.

[quote name='Black of Broken Hearts' timestamp='1309323884' post='5318911']
kk and [b]are you sure Gold roger doesn't have a D in it[/b], yea ~N~ the "D" sumbolizes Danger I think, thats why i said only captains.

App is good, king of games accepted you'll be in crew 1 as a devil fruit user as it is the remaining spot.
[/quote]
they pronounce it in the show Gol D Roger so.. idts..

its going to be legen.....dary, just need Jake the Sage's App now.

But yea i like your app alot Hotaru, we just need to wait for Jake the Sage then ill start a pm with the 2 other captains and after some deliberation.....WE WILL START!!!!

* Also if someone could find a One Piece Map that'd be great XD

Also everyone i think it is important that we show rough pics of what out characetrs look like, i have already started with my crew, if that captains want i suppose i could do it, im using dream avatar so they won't be perfect, but if we can see how our characters look itll be a much bigger motivation and easue to post

we could find them seperatly and type into google "list on towns on one piece or something of that avriation"

Okay! the first post is completly updated now i will take out the intro to allow more space in it.

Everyone make sure to look att he first post of the ooc thread i will be starting this RP and giving the guidleines of starting at about 8:30 am tomorrow morning, where I am now it is 5:30pm, so in 14h 30minutes, this RP will start.

A heads up I will be able to post tomorrow but I will be unavailable all day Thursday (maybe a few hours deep at night), Friday, and most likely Saturday. I'm moving from Nevada to Upstate New York so I will be on the road. Just an FWI...

Archived