Evil Hero Card Combo

Pro36ixty

This is my second time i've been able to pull this combo off. I think its quite a good combo, but i want to know what you guys think of it. Well, here it is:

Opponants turn first: he plays monster in ATK and 2 face-downs

My Turn: In my hand i have;

Evil Hero Malicious Edge, Grandmarg the Rock Monarch, Dark Fusion, Pot of Greed, Heavy Storm

1. Activated Heavy Storm, destroying his Face-downs, then Pot of Greed which got me Dark Fusion, Dark Calling.

2. Played Dark Fusion, Summoning Evil Hero Dark Gaia.

3. Then I played Dark Calling, Summoning another Evil Hero Dark Gaia.

4. Played my second Dark Fusion, Fusing the 2 Dark Gaia's on my field to summon my 3rd Dark Gaia to the Field.

5. This Dark Gaia had an ATK of 10,000

The monster my opponant had was Vorce Raider. That was a OTK!

Yeah, the first time I did it, I did think it was a fluke. But then when I did it again, I was really surprised myself, because i really didn't think I would be able to pull it off ever again after the first time lol. But I have never been able to get those exact cards again, I have got a few of then in the same hand, but not all of them.

Does Dark Gaia treat himself as both a Fiend and a Rock-type? Because if he doesn't then your move didn't work. And doesn't Dark Gaia count for original ATK? Because if it does, then the ATK of a Dark Gaia fused with 2 Dark Gaia's would be 0. Technically, because on the field ? ATK monsters are treated as 0 by card effects.

I guess if it doesn't count as 0, you still fused 2 Fiends.

No.

1. Dark Gaia is only a Fiend-Type. He is not a Rock-Type. Therefore, Dark Gaia + Dark Gaia =/= Dark Gaia.

2. Pot of Greed.

3. It's a seven-card combo. That officially makes it worse than Exodia.

4. How is this a strategy exactly? It looks like the strategy is "Draw your opening hand and pray for a lucksack" to me.

Oh, and as for whether Dark Gaia's ATK counts as 0, Dark Gaia can be fused with a Rock-Type to form a new, stronger Dark Gaia, with the combined ATK of the first Dark Gaia and the Rock-Type monster with which he was combined.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived