Guardians of Nature

Alpha Shadow

It's funny cuz I actually made a "Nature Guard" set, but it's not even similar to this theme. :P

Shipsinker - To specific/situational to be of good use. Maybe make it more...generic?

Mammosaur - Interesting card that actually has potential. Pro use of this could wreak!

Teddyborg - Interesting again, but this one might not see much play since there aren't that many decks based around Beasts and Machines.

Cometeor - Rock burn might have some playability...but not much. Rocks aren't exactly Top Tire and pretty easy to destroy. Maybe make the Fusion requirements EARTH and FIRE and it's effects as well?

Chimera - A Powerful three way attacker...but again, there isn't exactly a good deck that revolves around Beasts and FIRE monsters. This guy may not get much playability until something like that happens.

Pyronic Leo - This guy has SWARM potential, but that's pretty much it. Without a solid FIRE Beast Theme, these guys won't see much play. I mean even with the few Flamvell Beast monsters, it's still a bit of a stretch. (Hmm...FIRE Beasts...That's an idea...)

Ra - Not a bad card...but lacks playability. Lightsworns can use this...but I doubt they would want to seeing as it would mostly clutter up the deck speed.

Seal - Spell Card isn't worth running even with the +1 Draw unless you are able to make most of these guys more playable. Mammosaur is so far the only one I would see hitting the field every once in a while, but this card isn't exactly for him and there ARE better options out there.

Overall rating: 6.3/10

[b]Shipsinker[/b]
Intresting. Great picture. Limited usefulness with the effect but still good OCG looks good.

[b]Mammosaur[/b]
Im not sure why its a dinosaur... Looks like a beast-type to me but I get what your trying to convey. Intresting effect. Wording is a little hard to understand but I think i got it. Another great pic.

[b]Teddyborg[/b]
Well, The first thing i have a problem with is that a Dinosaur deck with earth-types would be fairly common. A WATER deck with fiend-types would be a bit less common but I cant imagine too many people have a Machine/Beast Deck unless theres an archtype I dont know about (Which is very possible) The picture is nice though and the effect could be useful if used right I guess.

[b]Cometeor[/b]
Love the picture. Sadly it suffers the same as Teddyborg. I cant see many decks where it would fit. Almost all Pyro-Types are FIRE. And i dont know many decks that this would fit in. The effect is good though and if the deck was based around this card kinda then it might work.

[b]Chimera[/b]
Another hard combo. But the effect balances it in a way I guess.

[b]Pyronic Leo[/b]
Also limited but once again the effect might balance it.

[b]Ra, the Guardian of Egypt [/b]
I dont like it when real world places are in the card names but I guess this one slides because of its role in the Yu gi oh mythos. Hehe. I see what you did thar, Beast + Warrior = Beast-Warrior, Cute, Intresting effect but mabey lower the ATK a tad.

[b]Guardian's Seal [/b]
Intresting.... While limited ( I cant see a deck working with more than one of these guys cept mabey Pyronic and Cometeor in a EARTH/Beast and FIRE/Pyro Deck) its a useful effect.

Overall
The art Style is consistant (Which I love)
Powerful but hard to field (IMO)
This is the most minor of minor details but both Chimera and Cometeor have the same Set ID
Dont work together much at all (Not a bad thing I suppose, just odd for an archtype, most people would release these as singles)
overall very good, worth my time, hope to see more from you
;D

Archived